Clinton Attack Ads

By the way Trumpians…

Help is NOT on the way. This is why politics is a profession, best left to the professionals. There are 4 sides to every move you make in this juncture of a race (one on one)….

Something you say or do:

1. Helps you and hurts them
2. Helps you and helps them
3. Hurts you and helps them
4. Hurts you and hurts them

1 is the classic attack ad, well crafted speech, or outside variable that plays up your strengths while highlighting your opponents weakness—think economy crash of 2007.

2 is the rarest of ever but if you and your opponent are similar in some respect, an outside variable that helps both of you is a zero sum gain in most scenarios. Its so rare that I can’t think of a concrete example but one that comes close was the collapse of the Soviet Union. Carvel and Stepaophulous (sp?) spun it as an opportunity for Clinton who would best be able to take advantage of it with his bridge to the 21st century.

3 is what you saw today with the Pence press conference. There was no reason to have it today other than if you knew it was going to be a disaster and you put it on during the weekend to minimize the damage. Another day of coaching and coordination would have done more help than harm it seems. he he he… The RNC brass must be pulling their hair out at this point. Also the classic gaffe; the Sniper Fire quote, the “47% remark”, the “Corporations are people….”

4 is the NOT well crafted ad/action that often seeks to elevate the candidate but usually just screws over both candidates at best. Hillary’s “3 AM ad” was one. But it was blunted (not well) by someone in the Obama camp saying “Neither was ready for the 3 AM phone call” which was truthful but also not helpful to BHO’s campaign.

If you put these 4 into a grid and start clockwise with 1 in the upper right, 2 in the lower right, 3 in the lower left and 4 in the upper left; you have a matrix. Now, take every ad, every speech, every photo op, every endorsement and every variable that happens between now and November and put a dot on the grid somewhere (the further right and up, the more help; the further left and downward, the less help)…and you won’t need to read or hear a thing. The gal/guy who gets the most dots in box 1 will probably do well. But it’s no guarantee. However, the gal/guy who gets the most in box #3 will almost certainly lose… What hurts you is far more potent than ANYTHING that may help you. This is what amateurs in politics do not understand first and foremost.

What you never want to do is get anything to the left of the middle line (or Y axis if you will) because you can only put so many dots on the matrix yourself. There is not unlimited TV time to buy unlimited ads (contrary to what the Trump campaign thinks). Most of the time available is local time slotted around the local news in the morning and in the evenings. And it actually begins to dry up after Labor Day because state races begin buying that ad time. Rubio and everyone going for his Senate seat will be buying ads all over Florida. Ohio has some contests this year. As does Pennsylvania. Big rallies are great except when you rent out large arenas, it costs you money and you still usually only get a 10-30 second sound byte on the evening news. Better to give the same speech outdoors during a staged event you’re not paying for and get the same byte… In the end, all of them are just dots on a matrix.

Anyway, watch and learn losers.

Lots of libtard whining to prop up an ad no one will notice.

Sent from my SD4930UR using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Yet here you are responding.

You are right about one thing; you're the textbook definition of a nobody.

Liberals are boring me today. Nothing but juvenile insults from 3rd grade. This Pence thing and Nice must've rattled you! :dunno:

Hey Corny... how about telling us again how you speak for those without a jaundiced eye? ...That was at least funny!

By the way Trumpians…

Help is NOT on the way. This is why politics is a profession, best left to the professionals. There are 4 sides to every move you make in this juncture of a race (one on one)….

Something you say or do:

1 is the classic attack ad, well crafted speech, or outside variable that plays up your strengths while highlighting your opponents weakness—think economy crash of 2007.

2 is the rarest of ever but if you and your opponent are similar in some respect, an outside variable that helps both of you is a zero sum gain in most scenarios. Its so rare that I can’t think of a concrete example but one that comes close was the collapse of the Soviet Union. Carvel and Stepaophulous (sp?) spun it as an opportunity for Clinton who would best be able to take advantage of it with his bridge to the 21st century.

3 is what you saw today with the Pence press conference. There was no reason to have it today other than if you knew it was going to be a disaster and you put it on during the weekend to minimize the damage. Another day of coaching and coordination would have done more help than harm it seems. he he he… The RNC brass must be pulling their hair out at this point. Also the classic gaffe; the Sniper Fire quote, the “47% remark”, the “Corporations are people….”

4 is the NOT well crafted ad/action that often seeks to elevate the candidate but usually just screws over both candidates at best. Hillary’s “3 AM ad” was one. But it was blunted (not well) by someone in the Obama camp saying “Neither was ready for the 3 AM phone call” which was truthful but also not helpful to BHO’s campaign.

If you put these 4 into a grid and start clockwise with 1 in the upper right, 2 in the lower right, 3 in the lower left and 4 in the upper left; you have a matrix. Now, take every ad, every speech, every photo op, every endorsement and every variable that happens between now and November and put a dot on the grid somewhere (the further right and up, the more help; the further left and downward, the less help)…and you won’t need to read or hear a thing. The gal/guy who gets the most dots in box 1 will probably do well. But it’s no guarantee. However, the gal/guy who gets the most in box #3 will almost certainly lose… What hurts you is far more potent than ANYTHING that may help you. This is what amateurs in politics do not understand first and foremost.

What you never want to do is get anything to the left of the middle line (or Y axis if you will) because you can only put so many dots on the matrix yourself. There is not unlimited TV time to buy unlimited ads (contrary to what the Trump campaign thinks). Most of the time available is local time slotted around the local news in the morning and in the evenings. And it actually begins to dry up after Labor Day because state races begin buying that ad time. Rubio and everyone going for his Senate seat will be buying ads all over Florida. Ohio has some contests this year. As does Pennsylvania. Big rallies are great except when you rent out large arenas, it costs you money and you still usually only get a 10-30 second sound byte on the evening news. Better to give the same speech outdoors during a staged event you’re not paying for and get the same byte… In the end, all of them are just dots on a matrix.

Liberals are boring me today. Nothing but juvenile insults from 3rd grade.

Just like your messiah!!!

VERY DAMAGING stuff…just letting Donald’s words do the talking…

This one especially….notice all females…from a Hillary Super PAC

Yes, she is hammering Trump with his own words, and it's all over National stations.

Here's a new one that's on FB.

VERY DAMAGING stuff…just letting Donald’s words do the talking…

This one especially….notice all females…from a Hillary Super PAC

It is not having any effect....

Anyone who looks at those ads without a jaundiced eye (which will be followed by more and more…) disagrees with you.

Hillary Clinton’s Ads Are Using Trump’s Words Against Him in an Ingenious Way

ROTFLMAO

Me too genius and hitlery in the same sentance....i.think she meant criminal

By the way Trumpians…

Something you say or do:

Liberals are boring me today. Nothing but juvenile insults from 3rd grade.

Just like your messiah!!!

Mine is Jesus....wanna play?

Liberals talking about messiah, after watching them faint and organs over obama....they really don't know how stupid they look

Hey candy, do you still fingerling yourself to Obama's poster everynight?

Forum List

Back