Clinton and Palin winners without running

Bubba Clintoon "won" because Arkansas democratics had the good sense enough not to pick a candidate even further to the left of that dopey Blanche Lincoln?!?!?

I guess there's a reason they got dubbed the Clinton News Network! :lol::lol::lol:

White House official: 'Organized labor just flushed $10 million down the toilet' - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

A senior White House official just called me with a very pointed message for the administration's sometime allies in organized labor, who invested heavily in beating Blanche Lincoln, Obama's candidate, in Arkansas.

"Organized labor just flushed $10 million of their members' money down the toilet on a pointless exercise," the official said. "If even half that total had been well-targeted and applied in key House races across this country, that could have made a real difference in November."

The California Tea Party, of Palin sympathies, is now watching Russia, from its front porch. It seems to have emerged, somewhere near the North Pole(?)!
Sometime in August, it flies around the planet, delivering presents.

Thanks to Senator Reid, the Sarah Palin, anti-Social Security agenda: Actually won in Nevada. Apparently, the pundits will now have to concede that Senator Reid showed his enormous political standing: On Tuesday, June 8, in America!

Didn't anyone see all the headlines,"It's The Year Of The Guy From Nevada?" A Time Magazine cover no doubt will follow. The Nobel Committee is looking around for an award to confer, even now!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not stirred!
(Now squaws come to lands of many nations! The $200.0 mil. from just three or four of them: Will be Honored, (Don't bring Euros!)!)

The California Tea Party, of Palin sympathies, is now watching Russia, from its front porch. It seems to have emerged, somewhere near the North Pole(?)!
Sometime in August, it flies around the planet, delivering presents.

Thanks to Senator Reid, the Sarah Palin, anti-Social Security agenda: Actually won in Nevada. Apparently, the pundits will now have to concede that Senator Reid showed his enormous political standing: On Tuesday, June 8, in America!

Didn't anyone see all the headlines,"It's The Year Of The Guy From Nevada?" A Time Magazine cover no doubt will follow. The Nobel Committee is looking around for an award to confer, even now!
At least CARLY FIORINA got the appropriate Stewart-bump, yesterday!!!!!

:clap2:

532.gif

Bubba Clintoon "won" because Arkansas democratics had the good sense enough not to pick a candidate even further to the left of that dopey Blanche Lincoln?!?!?

I guess there's a reason they got dubbed the Clinton News Network! :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, Halter is way further left than Lincoln. Lincoln is very much a centrist, and up until I learned that Boozman was running, Lincoln may have won my vote for re-election. But Boozman's got this thing in the bag. He has a 20 point lead on her at this point.

Forum List

Back