Clinton and Obama make a deal

might be... and some hillarybots would have waterboarded Obama...

which is why it's time for us to think about OUR self-interest instead of theirs... and McCain 2008 doesn't represent any of the moderate things he represented in 2000.

So that's what it comes down to for me... not cutting off nose to spite face.

i understand and respect that argument...i just disgree that he is a different man now than he was then, and i believe that in his heart he is still a moderate.

i understand and respect that argument...i just disgree that he is a different man now than he was then, and i believe that in his heart he is still a moderate.

I think he's bought and sold... and when someone says they don't believe in judicial review they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a judicial pick.

I think he's bought and sold... and when someone says they don't believe in judicial review they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a judicial pick.

i hear you...the judicial picks are reeeally where it's at.

but certainly you don't think a pick will be made without review, do you?

probably both he and obama will rely heavily on their advisors and the review process will vet it all out in the end, either way.

i hear you...the judicial picks are reeeally where it's at.

but certainly you don't think a pick will be made without review, do you?

probably both he and obama will rely heavily on their advisors and the review process will vet it all out in the end, either way.

after the dems let scalito and roberts through, i have no trust that they'll protect the court.

it only takes one more vote to kill everything that's been done since the new deal. you might be willing to risk that. i'm not. they turn my stomach.

after the dems let scalito and roberts through, i have no trust that they'll protect the court.

it only takes one more vote to kill everything that's been done since the new deal. you might be willing to risk that. i'm not. they turn my stomach.

fair enough...
i'm just recovering from a bad case of food poisoning, so i feel your pain! ;)

It's incredible how weak this guy is.

If he's this scared of Hillary, how can he be trusted to lead the fight against Osama bin Laden?

In a national crisis he'll be shaking like a queer trying to eat a corn dog in front of his dad.

It's incredible how weak this guy is.

If he's this scared of Hillary, how can he be trusted to lead the fight against Osama bin Laden?

In a national crisis he'll be shaking like a queer trying to eat a corn dog in front of his dad.

you mean the fight against OBL like Bush who "doesn't think much about him anymore" did?

it takes real fortitude to go from calling the religious right "the agents of intolerance" to kissing the butt of the revs hagee and parsley and suddenly being concerned with the "rights of the unborn".

Forum List

Back