Clint Eastwood’s New Film, Richard Jewell, Takes Aim At The FBI And The News Media

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Clint Eastwood’s new film is titled “Richard Jewell” and tells the story of the security guard who was accused by the FBI and the media of responsibility for Centennial Olympic Park Bombing in 1996. The first trailer for the film was released today and it contains this description of the story:

(Excerpt) Read more at hotair.com ...

Worst of all, the botched focus on Jewell allowed Eric Rudolph to continue his terrorist attacks. I believe our old friend Mueller was heavily involved in fucking up this case!

Clint Eastwood’s new film is titled “Richard Jewell” and tells the story of the security guard who was accused by the FBI and the media of responsibility for Centennial Olympic Park Bombing in 1996. The first trailer for the film was released today and it contains this description of the story:

Worst of all, the botched focus on Jewell allowed Eric Rudolph to continue his terrorist attacks. I believe our old friend Mueller was heavily involved in fucking up this case!

Mueller did not start till 2001.

Perhaps I mixed him up with Weisman....both corrupt!

And it was our old friend Hannity who was stridently in Jewell’s corner from day one due to lack of evidence while the lamestream scumbags convicted him daily.

And all those so-called christians in NC protecting Eric Rudolph from the authorities.

Perhaps I mixed him up with Weisman....both corrupt!

Well, nice back pedal. :71:

So, I take it Clint finally defeated that empty chair?
He KNOCKED THE JUG EARS OFF THAT CHAIR!.. ROTFLMFAO
I'm sure you think that means something, but I have no idea what.
That's because you're not very bright.
LOL!!

You kids are funny.
You and most.of your friends are dangerous to our Republic!
Blah Blah Blah.... Do you ever say anything that mean something?

He KNOCKED THE JUG EARS OFF THAT CHAIR!.. ROTFLMFAO
I'm sure you think that means something, but I have no idea what.
That's because you're not very bright.
LOL!!

You kids are funny.
You and most.of your friends are dangerous to our Republic!
Blah Blah Blah.... Do you ever say anything that mean something?
I don't see you start many new threads....to me, that is a sign of an empty headed moron....you are the textbook example!

Forum List

Back