Clint Eastwood Will Mop The Floor With Obama's Ass Tonight

Clint Eastwood Will Mop The Floor With Obama's Ass Tonight

Clint Eastwood isn't going to mop the floor with anyone. His "floor mopping..Make my day" days are way behind him.

I hope he is careful in public with his shitty old "get off my lawn" attitude. He is old and fragile. We would hate to lose an icon like that.

199204_523641557661360_507093331_n.jpg

I missed his solo performance. I was a little disappointed about missing it--last night. Today, after hearing little snippets of it on the radio while driving to work, I'm kinda glad I didn't see it. It sounded, well, embarrassing. I really respect Clint Eastwood. I don't want images of Clint and what sounded like a mental breakdown floating around my head. I'd never be able to watch an Eastwood movie again.

:(

Hey, I wonder if Red Box has Every Which Way but Loose? I have to get my Eastwood back up.

:thup:

:D

I missed his solo performance. I was a little disappointed about missing it--last night. Today, after hearing little snippets of it on the radio while driving to work, I'm kinda glad I didn't see it. It sounded, well, embarrassing. I really respect Clint Eastwood. I don't want images of Clint and what sounded like a mental breakdown floating around my head. I'd never be able to watch an Eastwood movie again.

:(

Hey, I wonder if Red Box has Every Which Way but Loose? I have to get my Eastwood back up.

:thup:

:D

I'm starting to wonder if this was all a publicity stunt for Clint's next movie.

His new movie, "Trouble with the Curve" is about an aging Baseball Scout who is losing his faculties. So a meltdown on a national stage would probably get people to go see that movie who might not otherwise do so...

Well, I just watched Clint.

Senility is finally dominating a once great personality in show biz.

Anyway, getting back on the whole Clint Eastwood thing... that was just weird, wasn't it...

Especially when he was talking to an empty chair and imagining Obama was sitting in it.

Poor Clint...

Should have used an empty suit.
The empty suit gave a speech after Clint did, from what I understand. He said to trust him but he still won't show us his tax returns, so why should we?

He said we need an American for president. That's all you need to know.

Forum List

Back