Clint Eastwood was great

obama answers Eastwood's criticism with a picture of the back of his presidebtial head. Like he honored Neil Armstrong with a picture of himself looking at the moon.

obama has had it. He's just had it. Eastwood just pointed that out, quite cleverly at that.

I kept waiting for a line that would have gone something like....

"How many of you would rather have an empty chair than one with Barack Obama's skinny ass sitting in it ?"

I'd vote the empty chair.

Once he got rid of the ape, I thought Clint Eastwood did some of the greatest acting that's ever been done, then turned to politics where he put his best foot forward. He's seen and researched good law enforcement, the history of the American West, served in Korea, and was a firefighter, growing up in a working class home. He served his community as Mayor in Carmel California, and knows grass-roots politics. His fitness has enabled him to produce major films, loved by Americans who have a deep sense of right and wrong.

His support for the Republican Party's campaign is one of the best feathers in our cap.

All the leftist lock-steppers can do is attempt to reach his ankles, but so far, the little pointy-heads haven't even scratched the soles of his shoes.

Paramecium rarely can do more than cling on and hope to multiply on their host victim. That's a little hard to do in the case of an intellectual giant so tall yet so grass roots, he's an immovable icon.

You go, Clint Eastwood--All-American man. :salute:

117931_600.jpg

Forum List

Back