Clint Eastwood Headed to Tampa for RNC

1216191232785.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

From your link, Beretta:
A well-placed Republican source tells Townhall that Oscar-winning director and actor Clint Eastwood will travel to Tampa, Florida to attend Mitt Romney's nominating convention this week. As the news media scrambles to identify the so-called "mystery speaker" scheduled to address GOP delegates on Thursday evening, some have speculated that the iconic Hollywood figure could fit the bill. Our source -- who spoke on the condition of anonymity -- could not confirm if Eastwood is, in fact, the intriguing "to-be-announced" speaker, but stated unequivocally that the Dirty Harry star will arrive in Florida late on Wednesday or early on Thursday, and will return to southern California on Friday. Eastwood endorsed Romney earlier this month and backed Sen. John McCain's presidential bid in 2008. He also attracted political buzz when he cut a controversial Super Bowl ad for Chrysler earlier this year, which some viewed as a tacit message in favor of President Obama. If he is the RNC mystery man, Eastwood would address Republican delegates just prior to Sen. Marco Rubio's introduction of Romney in primetime on Thursday night.

Thanks. I think Clint Eastwood does his homework and has his ear to the ground for the nation. I'm glad he's supporting the Republican party. Just having him there would be enough. He's one of my favorite Renaissance men. We have one of those here, too. :)

This message is hidden because manifold is on your ignore list.

Makes this place so much more enjoyable when one doesn't have to deal with trolls.

New Topics

Forum List

Back