Clint clearly loves his country...the author of this piece, not so much...

Esquire was once a pretty good magazine. Now, like much of the print media, it's struggling to stay relevant, so they opt for this sort of junk journalism. Might sustain them for a while but the day the lights get turned out grows nearer.

Esquire was once a pretty good magazine. Now, like much of the print media, it's struggling to stay relevant, so they opt for this sort of junk journalism. Might sustain them for a while but the day the lights get turned out grows nearer.

People of all stripes like Clint. This just shows how entrenched the political dogma is in these failing publications.

Most of you folks were just about to disown him over a halftime commercial.

But now are a hootin' and hollerin' for him because of a really bad moment with a chair.

I could care less about either. His body of work, humanity and basic decency lends itself to admiration.

Most of you folks were just about to disown him over a halftime commercial.

But now are a hootin' and hollerin' for him because of a really bad moment with a chair.

I could care less about either. His body of work, humanity and basic decency lends itself to admiration.

Disowned? I don't think so dude. Criticizing is not disowning. And considering we got screwed over; the criticism was warranted.

Forum List

Back