Climategate U-Turn! Guess what, folks?

Damnit

I was hoping the Coast of Maine would become more like Florida....

regardless, we still need to get off of the foreign oil titties.

So one person already under scandal backs away from the theory due to pressure and that makes the statement "Global Warming does not exist" to be a true one?

Also, why is it that people who were clamoring to discredit this person so much are now raising him up as if his opinion is worth of any value anymore?

You guys crack me up sometimes. :lol:

THERE has been no global warming for 15 years, a key scientist admitted yesterday in a major U-turn.

Professor Phil Jones, who is at the centre of the “Climategate” affair, conceded that there has been no “statistically significant” rise in temperatures since 1995.

The admission comes as new research casts serious doubt on temperature records collected around the world and used to support the global warming theory.

Researchers said yesterday that warming recorded by weather stations was often caused by local factors rather than global change.

More: Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: The great climate change retreat

Scooby-Scooby-Doo, where are you?

I guess Al Gore didn't get the memo.

Also, why is it that people who were clamoring to discredit this person so much are now raising him up as if his opinion is worth of any value anymore?
Er... probably because he's finally admitting that his "work" upon which so much of this nonsense was based is flawed, you know the confessions of the criminal being what they are and all?

Sheesh.....you climate change religion fanatics are tiresome, you remind of renaissance Catholic Priests still insisting that earth was the center of the Universe, even after Copernicus and Galileo demonstrated that it wasn't.

So one person already under scandal backs away from the theory due to pressure and that makes the statement "Global Warming does not exist" to be a true one?

This guy was right at the heart of global warming, he commanded a lot of attention when the lies were being thrown out there. The left was taking notes on every word he said about the subject. This is why he still commands attention.

Just throw up a white flag and we'll be gentle.

Er... probably because he's finally admitting that his "work" upon which so much of this nonsense was based is flawed, you know the confessions of the criminal being what they are and all?

Sheesh.....you climate change religion fanatics are tiresome, you remind of renaissance Catholic Priests still insisting that earth was the center of the Universe, even after Copernicus and Galileo demonstrated that it wasn't.

You made several flaws in this thread.

1.) He could easily be saying this as he is under a ton of pressure to do so at this point. The minute he first began to lie, his opinion became worthless.

2.) You call me a climate change religion fanatic. Not only proving that you cannot properly have a conversation with anyone of the opposing side on this issue but you have a problem with others who do not think of you.

Hilariously enough, the analogy you used would actually work for in my favor.

I'd recommend learning how to have a conversation on a topic with others without trying to attack them, then coming back to this thread. Then we'll try again, alright? ;)

This guy was right at the heart of global warming, he commanded a lot of attention when the lies were being thrown out there. The left was taking notes on every word he said about the subject. This is why he still commands attention.

This is what we call trying to bolster something that doesn't exist. You're trying to make this guy to be the person who put forth the major theories on Global Warming, when in fact he wasn't.

I could just as easily post several links from credible organizations but it's not worth the time and effort to comply them since all I'll get in response is "LOL AL GORE" and "IT'S SNOWING! THAT MEANS GLOBAL WARMING DOESN'T EXIST!"

Oh by the way, it's day time right now. Guess that means night time doesn't exist. :eusa_shhh:

You made several flaws in this thread.

1.) He could easily be saying this as he is under a ton of pressure to do so at this point. The minute he first began to lie, his opinion became worthless.

2.) You call me a climate change religion fanatic. Not only proving that you cannot properly have a conversation with anyone of the opposing side on this issue but you have a problem with others who do not think of you.

Hilariously enough, the analogy you used would actually work for in my favor.

I'd recommend learning how to have a conversation on a topic with others without trying to attack them, then coming back to this thread. Then we'll try again, alright? ;)

I have to admire the perseverance of you logic free apologists on this subject even if your spin lacks sufficient nuance to be worthy of the same admiration.

Keep at it though, someday you might even convince yourself that your arguments are credible. :rolleyes:

This is what we call trying to bolster something that doesn't exist. You're trying to make this guy to be the person who put forth the major theories on Global Warming, when in fact he wasn't.

I could just as easily post several links from credible organizations but it's not worth the time and effort to comply them since all I'll get in response is "LOL AL GORE" and "IT'S SNOWING! THAT MEANS GLOBAL WARMING DOESN'T EXIST!"

Oh by the way, it's day time right now. Guess that means night time doesn't exist. :eusa_shhh:

You can call it an apple if you want. Phil Jones was a big wheel in the global warming sham, Dog. There are a considerable amount of readings from this person. He needs no bolstering from me. Your left wing group are the ones who bolstered him. Spin this all you want, but don't hammer on me because he's been exposed as a fraud.
Can you say hockey stick? :lol:

Last edited:
I was just reading about that!!! Here's the link to the story I was reading:

Climategate U-turn: Astonishment as scientist at centre of global warming email row admits data not well organised | Mail Online

• Data for vital 'hockey stick graph' has gone missing
  • There has been no global warming since 1995
  • Warming periods have happened before - but NOT due to man-made changes

Isn't that the same link in the OP?

:confused:

:razz:
no

What you get from me is, "It's snowing with record breaking amounts, this doesn't dismiss global warming, there are unusually high temps this winter, this proves global warming. You guys can't lose. :eusa_whistle:

at this point, i don't know if global warming exists or not. the reason i don't know is because the research is increasingly being shown to be, mmmm, let's be charitable and say less reliable than one would wish.

i do know that we as intelligent humans should take all rational steps to preserve our planet, conserve our resources and develop new ones within the context of not raping the planet.

i do believe that the AGW industry, and make no mistake, it's an industry, is primarily based on non-existent and/or doctored data and therefore should be dismissed out of hand.

and for fishboy, yes, the exhaust coming out of my prius is warm.

Forum List

Back