ClimateGate Smoking Gun

How does that change the fact that the stolen emails may have been altered?

You're a fucking liar!!!

"Furthermore, though CRU has confirmed that most of the e-mails are genuine, some of them could have been forged or altered."

All you have is the statement of a fellow FUCKING LIAR Warmer
And all YOU have is a statement from fellow deniers who FUCKING LIED about the Earth COOLING for the last 11 years, based on the Hadley/University of East Anglia data, BTW.

Man actions releases certain gasses into the earths atmosphere.

This Is an undisputable fact.

Do you claim these gasses do not effect the world weather system?

Please give me the proof that CO2 and other such gasses do not effect the worlds weather

How does that change the fact that the stolen emails may have been altered?

You're a fucking liar!!!

"Furthermore, though CRU has confirmed that most of the e-mails are genuine, some of them could have been forged or altered."

And all YOU have is a statement from fellow deniers who FUCKING LIED about the Earth COOLING for the last 11 years, based on the Hadley/University of East Anglia data, BTW.

Lets see here.

These guys have their personal emails stolen and then posted worldwide and you now contend they have no right to go over what has been claimed to be their writings and determine wether they really wrote them or not?

Wow am I glad your faction has no power any more.

You're a fucking liar!!!

Lets see here.

These guys have their personal emails stolen and then posted worldwide and you now contend they have no right to go over what has been claimed to be their writings and determine wether they really wrote them or not?
I make no such contention!!!!

I merely point out that when the deniers wanted to claim the Earth was cooling for the last 11 years, they were claiming the University of East Anglia data saying 1998 was the warmest year is the ONLY accurate data because the NCDC/NOAA data had 2005 as the warmest year and 2007 tied with 1998 as the second warmest years.

You're a fucking liar!!!

Lets see here.

Wow am I glad your faction has no power any more.

Maybe you would be interested in showing where he said that? That is not at all what he said.

Immie

Forum List

Back