Climategate.com exposed as fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!111

political-pictures-grafitti-overbuilding-floodplains.jpg

Mammoth iceberg 'could alter ocean circulation'
AFP-2-26-10
PARIS (AFP) – An iceberg the size of Luxembourg knocked loose from the Antarctic continent earlier this month could disrupt the ocean currents driving weather patterns around the globe, researchers said.

While the impact would not be felt for decades or longer, a slowdown in the production of colder, dense water could result in less temperate winters in the north Atlantic, they said Thursday.

political-pictures-grafitti-overbuilding-floodplains.jpg

Mammoth iceberg 'could alter ocean circulation'
AFP-2-26-10
PARIS (AFP) – An iceberg the size of Luxembourg knocked loose from the Antarctic continent earlier this month could disrupt the ocean currents driving weather patterns around the globe, researchers said.

While the impact would not be felt for decades or longer, a slowdown in the production of colder, dense water could result in less temperate winters in the north Atlantic, they said Thursday.

Hell tell that to the Netherlands.

Looks like news travels mighty slowly in Warmistmoonbatland! :lol:

Wilco Hazeleger, a senior scientist in the global climate research group at KNMI (the Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute) wrote:

In the past century the sea level has risen twenty centimetres. There is no evidence for accelerated sea-level rise. It is my opinion that there is no need for drastic measures. Fortunately, the time rate of climate change is slow compared to the life span of the defense structures along our coast. There is enough time for adaptation.

Quadrant Online - Ice-sheets and sea level

Looks like news travels mighty slowly in Warmistmoonbatland! :lol:

Wilco Hazeleger, a senior scientist in the global climate research group at KNMI (the Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute) wrote:

In the past century the sea level has risen twenty centimetres. There is no evidence for accelerated sea-level rise. It is my opinion that there is no need for drastic measures.
Fortunately, the time rate of climate change is slow compared to the life span of the defense structures along our coast. There is enough time for adaptation.

Quadrant Online - Ice-sheets and sea level

OK. So?

Spidy,
You seem like a nice guy but I would like you to follow the money in this whole man made climate change industrial complex. Scientist have been studying this phenomenon for decades now and still can't confirm anything. The reason for their lack of rock solid proof tells me they would much rather keep receiving $Grants$ to study this hogwash then to come to any conclusion.
It's my belief that world wide, politicians had little interest in climate change until they figured out how to profit from it. They pushed and encouraged scientist to insert the "carbon" factor into the equation.
This way they could measure global warming and even more important than that they can blame humans for this fraud and place a shit load of guilt on some of our most gullible folks, like you.
Most people are waking up to the fact that something really stinks here. I know there are people much smarter than myself who believe in this hoax, they're not evil but they've read intelligent sounding reports and scientific findings from very smart but very agenda driven so called doctors of science.

Spidy,
You seem like a nice guy but I would like you to follow the money in this whole man made climate change industrial complex.

You mean nefarious groups like the National Science Foundation?

nsf.gov - Publications Search Results - US National Science Foundation (NSF)

Pure evil!

Scientist have been studying this phenomenon for decades now and still can't confirm anything.

Actually its been studied for over a century now, http://www.globalwarmingart.com/images/1/18/Arrhenius.pdf, and many things have been confirmed, but I wouldn't want facts to get in your arguments way.

The reason for their lack of rock solid proof tells me they would much rather keep receiving $Grants$ to study this hogwash then to come to any conclusion.

The reason for their lack of rock solid proof is because, and I want to make this absolutely clear, because its a really important point,

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "ROCK SOLID PROOF" IN SCIENCE

They pushed and encouraged scientist to insert the "carbon" factor into the equation.

Please show me ANY evidence whatsoever that Arrhenius was "pushed and encouraged" by politicians "to insert the 'carbon' factor into the equation" - whatever the fuck that means.

This way they could measure global warming and even more important than that they can blame humans for this fraud and place a shit load of guilt on some of our most gullible folks, like you.
I don't feel guilty at all buddy, I'm about to drive to Wal-Mart in rush hour traffic with my 23 mpg Subaru and I'm going to LOVE it. Maybe I'll go in 2nd gear the whole way just to burn more gas.

I know there are people much smarter than myself who believe in this hoax

"Believe in" - sounds like a religion to me.

Last edited:
All we can really say is, it ain't our fault.
Well, whose fault it it that Maple was given or gave only enough info to deceive?

The same source, NASA, reported that the reason for the warming was dust related, but that part was left out by the deniers in order to deliberately mislead gullible suckers into thinking the Sun was responsible for the warming.

Whose fault is it that gullible suckers NEVER check to see if they are getting THE WHOLE TRUTH from their sources BEFORE they mindlessly parrot the disinformation?

The most professional liars tell just enough "truth" to mislead, and then they shut up!

The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way.
Samuel Butler

Yet you support the conclusions of scientists who leave out all the info and select certain tidbits

fail
Now wait a minute there Slick!

Deniers claim no one will give them any info, so how can you know if any info was left out or selectively picked???

Deniers are either lying about not being given the data or lying about data being left out, but either way they are lying.

Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.

Well, whose fault it it that Maple was given or gave only enough info to deceive?

The same source, NASA, reported that the reason for the warming was dust related, but that part was left out by the deniers in order to deliberately mislead gullible suckers into thinking the Sun was responsible for the warming.

Whose fault is it that gullible suckers NEVER check to see if they are getting THE WHOLE TRUTH from their sources BEFORE they mindlessly parrot the disinformation?

The most professional liars tell just enough "truth" to mislead, and then they shut up!

The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way.
Samuel Butler

Yet you support the conclusions of scientists who leave out all the info and select certain tidbits

fail

Deniers claim no one will give them any info, so how can you know if any info was left out or selectively picked???

Deniers are either lying about not being given the data or lying about data being left out, but either way they are lying.

Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.
What are "deniers" denying, there Ed? About what are these so-called deniers lying?

The reason for their lack of rock solid proof is because, and I want to make this absolutely clear, because its a really important point,

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "ROCK SOLID PROOF" IN SCIENCE
Like hell there isn't.

It can be physically proven, all day every day, that rising warm moist air causes cumulus clouds.....I don't need any of your holy "peer review" to prove that first time and every time.

Yet another myth of the hoaxers bites the dust.

fail

- Shakespeare.
What are "deniers" denying, there Ed? About what are these so-called deniers lying?
You played this same dumb act on another thread.

They DENY that the Earth is warming. And one of their lies is shown above. How could you possibly have missed it??? :cuckoo:

- Shakespeare.

They DENY that the Earth is warming. And one of their lies is shown above. How could you possibly have missed it??? :cuckoo:
WRONG again dipshit

the earth has gone through warming/cooling cycles for it's entire existence

WRONG again dipshit

But it's stopped going through cooling cycles over the last 100 years.

We have warming cycles followed by FLAT cycles instead of the natural cooling cycles, with each new warming cycle starting about where the last warming cycle left off.

get-file.php

WRONG again dipshit

But it's stopped going through cooling cycles over the last 100 years.

We have warming cycles followed by FLAT cycles instead of the natural cooling cycles, with each new warming cycle starting about where the last warming cycle left off.

get-file.php
that graph has too small a time frame to show anything as proof
but you, if you had an ounce of scientific abilities, would know that already

Forum List

Back