Climategate, AP Not Impressed

so... just how many years does it take for short-term changes to become a long-term trend?

Okay, the Associated Press read all the frigin e-mails looking for a smoking gun and found nothing, except a bunch of arrogant intellectuals. Who here has read all the e-mails? And yet, Lush Rimbaugh will be singing his fraud theory for years to come. You know why?

Because you idiots listen to the drug addict and help him to become rich off of spewing lies. You should all be proud! You probably helped him buy a few drugs this week.

Fuck you and your fake fucking science you sycophant.

Phil Jones Resigned you fucking retard!

They left you to defend the "ManMade Global Warming" Fraud.

Your friends all left the building jack off!

Top 10 Warmest Years and Temperature Anomalies (Base Period = 1951-80) in 1880-2008

These rankings should not be taken too seriously because the differences between these years are much smaller than the measurement uncertainties (~ 0.1◦C).

Data @ NASA GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Graphs

When you open the page click on table, and that is the first thing you see in table. As for the emails themselves, I'm very well aware for Dr. Mann's reputation for stretching data to fit a conclusion, so I did not need an e-mail or -emails from him or other members of the AGW community to tell me that. My problem with the entire so called "consensus" on global climate change is not so much the fact that the earth is warming, in so much has what is the contributing factor in that climate change. I also believe that to mandate draconian caps and restrictions based on a particular conclusion without the consideration of others is not only dangerous it is not science and limits the posibility of discovery. There are many many things that we can do to be good stewards of the environment and also explore the endless possibilites that new technologies and making old ones better offer us. Mandating on set of rules, takes all that off the table, and you know what, even that doesn't work even within the environmental community itself. Let me give you an example I used in another thread, bteween Arizona, and California in the Joshua Tree National Forest. which by the way is not a Forest like you would think, but rather high desert with scrub tree's , they are planning on building a very large solar array to provide power for our region. However, it is now on hold because the environmental movement has it tied up in court because if land use issues. I also take issue with the fact that the so called AGW community turns the oil industry into villians yet accepts massive amounts of funding from those same companies that also support climate change science themselves. Whe I see things like this, and the fact that one of the main spokespersons for the AGW community is Al Gore who not only does not practice good environmental stewardship , but stands to reap a lot of money from his carbon trading company should all this mandated legislation based on this science become a reality. It does appear at least in my opinion that "global warming" is being used as the marketing mechanism to pass legislation that will enrich a narrow set of technologies and that is what I call limiting discovery and mankind, not enhancing it.

☭proletarian☭;1805431 said:
determines they do nothing to change the science of global warming.

Must read AP analysis of stolen emails: An “exhaustive review” shows “the exchanges don’t undercut the vast body of evidence showing the world is warming because of man-made greenhouse gas emissions.” « Climate Progress

And I read this is a local conservative newspaper also. So, Limbaugh will be beating a dead horse for months to come...HA!

How 'bout we say 'fuck whatever the AP says' and just see the fucking data?
We can't, since a lot of it has already been destroyed or is stashed in blatant disregard of FOIA law.

But the code for what is left is in the HARRY READ ME file, and there's no way that media spin can re-write the computer codes.

So, we'll most likely know for certain when coders get finished unraveling that one.

We know that NASA, GISS and NOAA all share info.

So, we are pretty sure that HadCru, GISS, NASA and NOAA all cook the numbers and are all in agreement.

What else do we need to know?

Are there any other scientists in this field with greater credibility than these?

Beyond this point, I see a lot of assuming. Not much knowledge. Just a lot of assumptions and grey area.

are no other people on earth studying this? Does nobody else have raw data?

I heard this on the 24/7 news as well, that the emails (in context) do nothing to take away from global warming....

wonder who the thief was.... was this ever determined?
Well the CON$ without any evidence whatsoever, of course, claimed it was an inside whistle blower, but the Russians are taking credit for the leak.

I heard this on the 24/7 news as well, that the emails (in context) do nothing to take away from global warming....

Well the CON$ without any evidence whatsoever, of course, claimed it was an inside whistle blower, but the Russians are taking credit for the leak.

About sums it up...

....cons will believe anything they're told..

Let's see here. Believe Dude (hahahahahahah) or believe AP's 'exhaustive review'.

determines they do nothing to change the science of global warming.

Must read AP analysis of stolen emails: An “exhaustive review” shows “the exchanges don’t undercut the vast body of evidence showing the world is warming because of man-made greenhouse gas emissions.” « Climate Progress

And I read this is a local conservative newspaper also. So, Limbaugh will be beating a dead horse for months to come...HA!

Then why have we have 11 years of cooling temperatures while CO2 emmisions have risen? Would someone please answer that question. I wanna know.
Every time the mindless drones parrot this lie, I ask them how the last decade could be the WARMEST in the history of direct instrument measurement if we've been "cooling for 11 years.

They never answer, they only run to another thread and repeat their lie.

You really should be more careful about blatantly lying like that.

The original story HERE is the source.

This is clearly not the work of some hacker, but of an insider who’s now blown the whistle.

You really should be more careful about blatantly lying like that.

The original story HERE is the source.

This is clearly not the work of some hacker, but of an insider who’s now blown the whistle.

Blatant Lying is how Libruls communicate

Dr. Chris Landsea

Letter of Resignation from the IPCC
Dear colleagues,

After some prolonged deliberation, I have decided to withdraw from participating in the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). I am withdrawing because I have come to view the part of the IPCC to which my expertise is relevant as having become politicized. In addition, when I have raised my concerns to the IPCC leadership, their response was simply to dismiss my concerns.

With this open letter to the community, I wish to explain the basis for my decision and bring awareness to what I view as a problem in the IPCC process. The IPCC is a group of climate researchers from around the world that every few years summarize how climate is changing and how it may be altered in the future due to manmade global warming. I had served both as an author for the Observations chapter and a Reviewer for the 2nd Assessment Report in 1995 and the 3rd Assessment Report in 2001, primarily on the topic of tropical cyclones (hurricanes and typhoons). My work on hurricanes, and tropical cyclones more generally, has been widely cited by the IPCC. For the upcoming AR4, I was asked several weeks ago by the Observations chapter Lead Author - Dr. Kevin Trenberth - to provide the writeup for Atlantic hurricanes. As I had in the past, I agreed to assist the IPCC in what I thought was to be an important, and politically-neutral determination of what is happening with our climate.

I found it a bit perplexing that the participants in the Harvard press conference had come to the conclusion that global warming was impacting hurricane activity today. To my knowledge, none of the participants in that press conference had performed any research on hurricane variability, nor were they reporting on any new work in the field.

- Prometheus: Chris Landsea Leaves IPCC Archives

Adding his voice to what appears to be a growing chorus of scientists speaking out against the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) theory, former astronaut and moonwalker Harrison Schmitt says that many scientists have sold out their objectivity for political reasons.

In some very strongly worded statements, Dr. Schmitt lets it be known that he does not agree with the theory than man is predominantly responsible for global warming. He said, “I don’t think the human effect is significant compared to the natural effect.”
Former astronaut Harrison Schmitt calls global warming a ‘political tool’

Dr. Phil Chapman wrote in The Australian on April 23. "All those urging action to curb global warming need to take off the blinkers and give some thought to what we should do if we are facing global cooling instead."Chapman neither can be caricatured as a greedy oil-company lobbyist nor dismissed as a flat-Earther. He was a Massachusetts Institute of Technology staff physicist, NASA's first Australian-born astronaut, and Apollo 14's Mission Scientist.Chapman believes reduced sunspot activity is curbing temperatures. As he elaborates, "there is a close correlation between variations on the sunspot cycle and Earth's climate." Anecdotally, last winter brought record cold to Florida, Mexico, and Greece, and rare snow to Jerusalem, Damascus, and Baghdad. China endured brutal ice and snow. NASA satellites found that last winter's Arctic Sea ice covered 2 million square kilometers (772,000 square miles) more than the last three years' average.
Globe may be cooling on Global Warming | ScrippsNews

Again, discovery is the true nature of science, and limiting that discovery based on so called consensus conclusions has little to do with science. I remind you all that consensus only until recently said that Pluto was the 9th Planet in the Solar system.

If the Warmergate thread is any indication. All of the people who are in the belief that Global Warming is fake have already had plenty of orgasms and have been getting drunk in celebration since this first came out.

Guess their hangover is going to suck even worse when they find out this little tidbit. :lol:
Guess again.

Journalists evaluating the integrity of science means nothing as they are no where near a position to make such a judgment.

Would Phil Jones still have resigned if he read his own emails?

What a tragedy he could have averted!

Warmers make Thelma and Louise look uncommitted

Guess again.

Journalists evaluating the integrity of science means nothing as they are no where near a position to make such a judgment.

So do those delusions of yours keep you warm at night?

Forum List

Back