CLIMATEGATE 3.0 is a GO

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
A number of climate skeptic bloggers (myself included) have received this message yesterday. While I had planned to defer announcing this until a reasonable scan could be completed, some other bloggers have let the cat out of the bag. I provide this introductory email sent by “FOIA” without editing or comment. I do have one email, which I found quite humorous, which I will add at the end so that our friends know that this is valid. Update – the first email I posted apparently was part of an earlier release (though I had not seen it, there are a number of duplicates in the all.zip file) so I have added a second one.- Anthony

I will start mucking through them tonight!

Climategate 3.0 has occurred ? the password has been released | Watts Up With That?

As new information starts coming out, we will get to watch the real deniers in action. Who is bringing the popcorn?

As new information starts coming out, we will get to watch the real deniers in action. Who is bringing the popcorn?

Oh, there's going to be truckloads of that!

Oh, there's going to be truckloads of that!

Off topic...I notice your avatar. Any connection to the blackbird or do you just like them?

I was a boomer in the air force years and years ago (70's) stationed at Beale AFB, and was lucky enough to have refueled a few of them.

2) No justification for regional reconstructions rather than what Mann
et al did (I don’t think we can say we didn’t do Mann et al because
we think it is crap!)"

LOLz

AGW is fo' real! Really!! They have "con-sensus"!

Don't know about globally, but in the Great Lakes for March, temps are much cooler.

Forum List

Back