Climate The Environment And Truth

Founder

Feb 3, 2010
Democrats say they are concerned about the Climate-Environment, but what they are really concerned about is the advancement of their own power, and the increasing of their own money, both of which are tied to their plan to destroy the United States of America economically, and in every other way.

To accomplish this primary goal of theirs they have hit upon the Big Lie that we are in the middle of a massive warming of the earth that only their plan can fix. Kyoto, Cap 'n Trade etc.

As a Republican Conservative Believer, no one cares more about the earth than I do. I would pay any price, go any distance , and make any sacrifice, and pay any tax to protect and preserve our planet, which is the creation of my God, and my home, at least for now.

But this sincere belief of mine pits me directly against the plan of the lying phony Democrat Eco-Terrorists led by Al Gore and company.

Patently, they care nothing about the environment, but only seek to use the club of their cooked up imaginary Global Warming as a scare tactic to disarm and destroy this country, wreck our economy and undermine the basis of our power in the world, while at the same time raising up and strengthening our enemies in every corner of the earth.

Here is my plan for saving, and caring for our planet:

I favor strictly enforced international laws on pollution that would apply to every single nation, and every single person and entity within every nation, without any exceptions or any delays, enforced by tough sanctions, embargoes, and even military force to be used against any nation or persons who violate these laws.

THERE MUST BE NO EXCEPTIONS FOR ANY PERSON, NATION OR REGION OF THE EARTH, AND NO SPECIAL DEALS OR DELAYS, NONE WHATSOEVER, AND THERE MUST BE ABSOLUTE EQUALITY IN ENFORCEMENT. NOW, THIS IS THE KIND OF PROGRAM THAT WOULD WORK PERFECTLY, AND LEAD TO CLEANER PLANET FOR ALL OF US TO LIVE ON.

But, this is NOT what Al Gore and the Democrats propose, or want.

They want unequal laws, unequally enforced, that are biased against America in every way possible. Their plan, which they try to hide, is to GET America at any cost, by any means, and with any lies that will serve.

They pretend to love the earth, whereas I, and God, do love the earth, and that is the whole difference.

Now if many or most of the nations of the world do not want to sign on to this, we should proceed with our own plan along with a coalition of the willing, and move to accomplish the same thing unilaterally.

If Brazil in our considered estimation is destroying the rain forest that we all depend on, then Brazil must be made to pay a heavy price for doing that. Same with China and India and every other country. The details of this program can be worked out depending on the way the proposal is responded to, but the general principles are clear.

We do need an alternate plan to the "Destroy America" plan of Gore and his fellow traveling Democrats along with America haters everywhere. And such a plan can be crafted and implemented.

Semper Fi Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!

Democrats say they are concerned about the Climate-Environment, but what they are really concerned about is the advancement of their own power, and the increasing of their own money, both of which are tied to their plan to destroy the United States of America economically, and in every other way.
Does Obama get a percentage of cap and tax money collected?

Really we do have some common ground. Cap and trade seems to "capitalist" or money makes right or something for my taste. Something akin to if Al Gore or Rush have enough money to pay in murder tax they can murder their neighbor.

THERE MUST BE NO EXCEPTIONS FOR ANY PERSON, NATION OR REGION OF THE EARTH, AND NO SPECIAL DEALS OR DELAYS, NONE WHATSOEVER, AND THERE MUST BE ABSOLUTE EQUALITY IN ENFORCEMENT. NOW, THIS IS THE KIND OF PROGRAM THAT WOULD WORK PERFECTLY, AND LEAD TO CLEANER PLANET FOR ALL OF US TO LIVE ON.
Once again I don't disagree that much. Practically though, how do we enforce this? If someone in Siberia goes to use dirty coal to heat their home do we invade them? Do we turn the right to enforce this over to the New World Order United Nations or use our military?

I'd really be willing to put a tariff on all imported goods that enter our country. If Dodge saves $1200 per car in environmental costs building Neons in Mexico City, put a $1200 tariff on their product.

The anti-climate change crowd? Bull shit. Not even bull shit. Denial is chinese-made-nylon-not especially of this world bull SHIT.

Despite Emerson's dictum, "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds," anyone should be able to be at least consistent, AND honest, even if they may be ignorant, and/or evil.

We can at least respect their honesty and their consistency. But, no, sad to say, so few can manage even these simple rudimentary virtues.

And yes, Obama does get a percentage of Cap and Trade, in one way or another all Democrats do. And of course Cap and Trade is immoral, and makes hypocrites and liars out of everyone, and provides a fertile field for blood-sucking lawyers to graze on.

And yes Cap and Trade is like someone who is rich being able to commit murder by just paying some money to give him the license to kill, which BTW is about how things are now, wouldn't you say?

I always hate it when Democrats whine that yes, that is a good law for a good reason, BUT how do we enforce it? Only a Democrat would even ask such a question.

It is a self canceling utterance, to say "how do you you enforce this or that?" which is to imply that something, or perhaps anything, (in a Democrat world) can't be enforced. Fact is ANYTHING CAN BE ENFORCED. Unless, that is, that the perpetrator himself is asked to do the enforcing.

The last refuge of scoundrel criminal loving Democrats is always, to whine: It can't be enforced!

If someone in Siberia does s*** to the environment, they get s*** dumped on their heads, pronto by, as a last resort, CIA operatives if no other ways. And simple Tariffs which have been used for thousands of years, work like magic to level playing fields and punish the wrongdoers.

Some may say, I have a reprehensibly immoral outlook that sets the human race back a millenia and essentially thinks of all wars as just and total wars, wherein an innocent civilian population is and should be at the mercy of their government (or even other problematic citizen) and deserves to be slaughtered en masse by the enemy if they happen to live somewhere unfortunate (and I think you're remarkably naive about civilians' options, especially in a time of war), while also seeming to argue that might makes right.

And I'd say such reasoners are right as far as it goes. We need to be set back at least a hundred if not a thousand years in some areas to find firm ground in the sanity of self-interest.

But I'll tell you what, unlike the other people I was haranguing here, you're consistent. I can respect that."

Well, I can respect you saying that.

Last edited:
The anti-climate change crowd? Bull shit. Not even bull shit. Denial is chinese-made-nylon-not especially of this world bull SHIT.

independent huh???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing_man-5.jpg

democrats say they are concerned about the climate-environment, but what they are really concerned about is the advancement of their own power, and the increasing of their own money, both of which are tied to their plan to destroy the united states of america economically, and in every other way.

To accomplish this primary goal of theirs they have hit upon the big lie that we are in the middle of a massive warming of the earth that only their plan can fix. Kyoto, cap 'n trade etc.

As a republican conservative believer, no one cares more about the earth than i do. I would pay any price, go any distance , and make any sacrifice, and pay any tax to protect and preserve our planet, which is the creation of my god, and my home, at least for now.

But this sincere belief of mine pits me directly against the plan of the lying phony democrat eco-terrorists led by al gore and company.

Patently, they care nothing about the environment, but only seek to use the club of their cooked up imaginary global warming as a scare tactic to disarm and destroy this country, wreck our economy and undermine the basis of our power in the world, while at the same time raising up and strengthening our enemies in every corner of the earth.

here is my plan for saving, and caring for our planet:

i favor strictly enforced international laws on pollution that would apply to every single nation, and every single person and entity within every nation, without any exceptions or any delays, enforced by tough sanctions, embargoes, and even military force to be used against any nation or persons who violate these laws.

There must be no exceptions for any person, nation or region of the earth, and no special deals or delays, none whatsoever, and there must be absolute equality in enforcement. Now, this is the kind of program that would work perfectly, and lead to cleaner planet for all of us to live on.

but, this is not what al gore and the democrats propose, or want.

they want unequal laws, unequally enforced, that are biased against america in every way possible. Their plan, which they try to hide, is to get america at any cost, by any means, and with any lies that will serve.

They pretend to love the earth, whereas i, and god, do love the earth, and that is the whole difference.

Now if many or most of the nations of the world do not want to sign on to this, we should proceed with our own plan along with a coalition of the willing, and move to accomplish the same thing unilaterally.

If brazil in our considered estimation is destroying the rain forest that we all depend on, then brazil must be made to pay a heavy price for doing that. Same with china and india and every other country. The details of this program can be worked out depending on the way the proposal is responded to, but the general principles are clear.

We do need an alternate plan to the "destroy america" plan of gore and his fellow traveling democrats along with america haters everywhere. And such a plan can be crafted and implemented.

semper fi sarah, sarah, sarah!

this is the topic of this thread. If you don't want to post to it, then please go elsewhere. Stay on topic, please.

So, you are proposing a One World Government. That is bound to fly well here.

Cap and trade worked well with sulphate emissions. It is not my prefered solution, but far better than the total lack of doing anything that the Republicans espouse.

So, you are proposing a One World Government. That is bound to fly well here.

Cap and trade worked well with sulphate emissions. It is not my prefered solution, but far better than the total lack of doing anything that the Republicans espouse.

Throw names around to suit yourself, but I don't propose "One World Government." I propose our government unilaterally, or together with the willing, take over the climate-environmental issue, and kick some universal butt. That is about as far a cry from Al Gore-UN treason as you can get.

Who wants to swim in a toxic dirt bag of a planet? Maybe you love it, but I don't, and I don't think most people like being immersed in a sewer. Good luck with that approach.

Bottom line, I totally don't want the sissy, anti-American UN to have anything to do with it, or anything else, unless they adopt OUR plan.
I thought I was clear about that.

Forum List

Back