RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I started looking for all the cities that have been found under water throughout the world. People should have not doubt this world's climate does change. I see no reason to allow the tax your ass off climate gurus to be given an edge to collect more taxes from us peons of the world so they can live in their castles and fly around in their polluting gas guzzlers at our expense.

My first choice to preview was Dwarka. Archeological research was halted because of politics. My uneducated guess is the Vatican had a lot to do with that.

Greetings from Alabama

Welcome..

Alabama-girl-239x.jpg

More on the excavations Dwarka that were started in 1963 starts @7 minutes into the video. Dr. Rao, starts here talking about the excavations and what was discovered, sea levels, etc.....

I've been watching Biden,,,of course,,anyone interested would be, is it just me or does he really seem like he doesn't know what is going on. Too late???

As the Obamas settle in an absolutely beautiul estate way up there

This next city is by Pavlopetri, Greece. It is estimated that it sunk 5000 years ago. Thus far no one knows what the origins are of this city or what the name of it was. Nobody knows who built this town or which civilization it belonged to.

The lecture and photos begin in the video at 6:45.

Yonaguni, Japan.

Resonance at Yonaguni Monument, Japan
In all parts of the world, ongoing underwater archaeology surveys being conducted on the continental shelves off the mainland coasts have yielded the spectacular remains of monumental constructions and ancient cities that challenge the imagination. The humungous scale of many of these subaquatic features of an antediluvian high civilization remain classified as National Security Secrets to this day.

https://wikivisually.com/wiki/Yonaguni_horse

Yonaguni

On Yonaguni Island
Conservation status FAO (2007): critical
Country of origin Japan
Distribution Yonaguni Island
Traits
Height

• Male:
    average 120 cm[1]
  • Female:
    average 116 cm[1]
The Yonaguni or Yonaguni uma (与那国馬) is a critically-endangered Japanese breed of small horse. It is native to Yonaguni Island, in the Yaeyama Islands in south-western Japan, close to Taiwan, it is one of eight horse breeds native to Japan.

Forum List

Back