Climate scientists make bold prediction about what might happen long after their dead.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
I remember in college in the early 90s reading about predictions of Global Warming and rising sea levels supposedly destined to come true in 20 to 30 years. It seems Climate scientists are learning to push their predictions so far out into the future that they can not possibly be tested for over 80 years, in other words long after they're dead.

Disturbing before-and-after images show what major US cities could look like in the year 2100

Exactly, that's how you game the system, you pretend to be a science guy, make bullshit predictions In the future get government funds for a nice life style and fucking die .... before proven wrong..

I remember in college in the early 90s reading about predictions of Global Warming and rising sea levels supposedly destined to come true in 20 to 30 years. It seems Climate scientists are learning to push their predictions so far out into the future that they can not possibly be tested for over 80 years, in other words long after they're dead.

Disturbing before-and-after images show what major US cities could look like in the year 2100

Is the bold prediction a simple..."Suckers...." as they cash their government research checks?

My back yard, May 16, 2018:

here3.jpg

My back yard, May 16, 2100:

here3.jpg

:laughing0301:

Another group of scientists push it out to the year 2300.

"Nonetheless, multiple climate studies do consider projections of the far future. For instance, one paper estimated that, if we fail to tackle climate change, the Arctic Ocean could be ice-free all year round somewhere between 2150 and 2250. Another study looked at carbon emissions from thawing permafrost as far out as the year 2500."

Why scientists have modelled climate change right up to the year 2300

Here's my prediction. If we don't do something about littering, life on earth will cease to exists within 7000 years. Give me money so that I can conduct more research into the matter. I will give the money back if I am ever proven wrong.

Cool Pix...but would be much more effective dramatized in Jell-O.

Forum List

Back