Climate Scientist Admits AGW a myth and psychological deception

You're trying to change the topic. The point is that most of this list of nonsense is just that and only that. It has nothing to do with the validity of AGW and the threats it poses.
Change the topic, you stated that global warming drove the Whales to extinction, I can see why you want to run and hide from that post, but stating someone is changing the topic, is hardly the way to ignore your ignorance.

I guarantee you that the effects of global warming will harm whales. It will harm almost every marine species in this planet's seas. You're a fool to think otherwise.

Now this is just o dam funny...

Dr Fraser said the difference between 399 and 400ppm was trivial, but when it does hit 400ppm mark it would be a “psychological tipping point”....

To put the 400ppm into perspective, Dr Fraser said if you stood near a highway with cars going past, you could be hit with 500ppm of CO2....
source

So its simply how to make people feel afraid and give up their rights...

Then we have US Submarine Operations, you know the guys who have their fingers on nuclear launch codes, who live at 3,500ppm on average and have operated at 11,300ppm without ill effect, Claim: CO2 makes you stupid? Ask a submariner that question

Hilarious.... Their cry's of doom are simply psychological warfare for their agenda..

Yo, Billy Bob, I happen to be a submariner. I got off a submarine yesterday afternoon. Your numbers are complete bullshit.

Dr William Happer is not a submariner. He's a right wing, pro-CO2 idiot who doesn't have the intellect to teach grade school.

Any Chief of the Watch who allowed CO2 to get above 1,000 would get himself a new asshole chewed.

Bullshit!

No other way to put it..

Wanta try me? And Happer is a complete fool. Find some Navy documentation that says subs run at 3,500 ppm CO2, cause William Happer doesn't know what side of the bed to climb out of in the morning.

Last edited:
You're trying to change the topic. The point is that most of this list of nonsense is just that and only that. It has nothing to do with the validity of AGW and the threats it poses.
why don't you define the risks?

Change the topic, you stated that global warming drove the Whales to extinction, I can see why you want to run and hide from that post, but stating someone is changing the topic, is hardly the way to ignore your ignorance.

I guarantee you that the effects of global warming will harm whales. It will harm almost every marine species in this planet's seas. You're a fool to think otherwise.
and of course you can't prove that, so that is just more crickster mumbo jumbo from his own behind. Funny stuff.

Dr Fraser said the difference between 399 and 400ppm was trivial, but when it does hit 400ppm mark it would be a “psychological tipping point”....

To put the 400ppm into perspective, Dr Fraser said if you stood near a highway with cars going past, you could be hit with 500ppm of CO2....
source

Then we have US Submarine Operations, you know the guys who have their fingers on nuclear launch codes, who live at 3,500ppm on average and have operated at 11,300ppm without ill effect, Claim: CO2 makes you stupid? Ask a submariner that question

Hilarious.... Their cry's of doom are simply psychological warfare for their agenda..

Yo, Billy Bob, I happen to be a submariner. I got off a submarine yesterday afternoon. Your numbers are complete bullshit.

Dr William Happer is not a submariner. He's a right wing, pro-CO2 idiot who doesn't have the intellect to teach grade school.

Any Chief of the Watch who allowed CO2 to get above 1,000 would get himself a new asshole chewed.

Bullshit!

No other way to put it..

Wanta try me? And Happer is a complete fool. Find some Navy documentation that says subs run at 3,500 ppm CO2, cause William Happer doesn't know what side of the bed to climb out of in the morning.

You're the submariner. Why don't you produce the acceptable range for CO2 in a submarine? Bonus points for producing evidence that someone would get in trouble for running at 1000 ppm.

You stated otherwise, you stated it drove them to extinction, which is an outright lie, through stupidity or ignorance, it is hard to tell with you crick.

393956d1457787374t-priv-knows-how-priv-me-off-slimport-casting-charging-issues-rofl.gif

source

Bullshit!

No other way to put it..

You're the submariner. Why don't you produce the acceptable range for CO2 in a submarine? Bonus points for producing evidence that someone would get in trouble for running at 1000 ppm.

US military subs have a warning alarm that goes off at 8000ppm..It isn't that hard to look up....higher than atmospheric CO2 has been in 500 million years.

If I am not mistaken...nuclear subs never get below 4000ppm

Im laughing.........s0n.......would love to do a DAP personality test on your ass based upon the avatar and whats stated above!! What a field day........tell you what I guarantee!!! That narcissism would be a clear personality component. Just sayin'........these things are pretty easy to spot if you're trained on personality testing. Basically, based upon what is displayed in the avatar, chosen by you ( a huge factor of course ), is a high probability predictor of the semantics/posture/tone of the presentation of an opinion. The whole standing in front of a pyramid, arms folded and legs apart ( in front of a big pyramid much less ) screams 'IM IN CHARGE HERE!!". Here's the thing.......as it applies to narcissistic personality traits, you think you are in charge in any debate.......which your post history clearly demonstrates.:bye1::bye1: ( posting up pictures of yourself......that's narcissism stuff s0n!!! )

Dude.....you're smart as hell but gotta get that stuff in check! !:up: Trust me.....has profound effects on the social dynamic around you!!

Hey s0n.........maybe you don't learn something new every day ( see above paragraph ) but other people sure as hell do!!:coffee:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back