Climate Scientist Admits AGW a myth and psychological deception

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Now this is just o dam funny...

Dr Fraser said the difference between 399 and 400ppm was trivial, but when it does hit 400ppm mark it would be a “psychological tipping point”....

To put the 400ppm into perspective, Dr Fraser said if you stood near a highway with cars going past, you could be hit with 500ppm of CO2....
source

So its simply how to make people feel afraid and give up their rights...

Then we have US Submarine Operations, you know the guys who have their fingers on nuclear launch codes, who live at 3,500ppm on average and have operated at 11,300ppm without ill effect, Claim: CO2 makes you stupid? Ask a submariner that question

Hilarious.... Their cry's of doom are simply psychological warfare for their agenda..

Evidence of the scam:

"scientific Consensus"

Was Global Warming, now Climate Change so as to cover everything.

Intolerance of opposing views and marginalizing of contrary evidence.

Intimidation.

Fraud.

And the biggest clue to the scam: the answer to the problem is to elect more democrats and push the left wing agenda.

Evidence of the scam:

"scientific Consensus"

Was Global Warming, now Climate Change so as to cover everything.

Intolerance of opposing views and marginalizing of contrary evidence.

Intimidation.

Fraud.

And the biggest clue to the scam: the answer to the problem is to elect more democrats and push the left wing agenda.

You forgot..

You must pay higher taxes..

We must kill your jobs...

We must deprive you of cheep energy and the ability to sustain yourself..

But good points all...

Dr Fraser said the difference between 399 and 400ppm was trivial, but when it does hit 400ppm mark it would be a “psychological tipping point”....

To put the 400ppm into perspective, Dr Fraser said if you stood near a highway with cars going past, you could be hit with 500ppm of CO2....

Yes it was a “psychological tipping point”. At that point it gave the rabid deniers a chance to rejoice,
Nothing happened! ... We won! ... The models are wrong! ... algore is a moron!, etc.

A few years ago a peer reviewed paper blamed the obesity epidemic on increasing CO2 levels, based on scant and conflicting evidence.

Proof that anything can be blamed on CO2, no matter how absurd.

A few years ago a peer reviewed paper blamed the obesity epidemic on increasing CO2 levels, based on scant and conflicting evidence.

I wince whenever scientists come up with things like that. It always makes it in the press.

link?

Fuck you, all you ever do is try to waste my time. If I bump the thread and it shows that you participated will you promise to leave the message board for a month?

My, my, Ian, you are sounding more and more like jc and Silly Billy. Fine company you are keeping there.

Nope. I have just had six or seven years of experience with your dishonest contributions here. You run away from topics where you have be shown wrong and seemingly forget it ever happened. The next time the topic comes up you demand that the whole thing be proven all over again. Like I said, a waste of time.

source

Then we have US Submarine Operations, you know the guys who have their fingers on nuclear launch codes, who live at 3,500ppm on average and have operated at 11,300ppm without ill effect, Claim: CO2 makes you stupid? Ask a submariner that question

Hilarious.... Their cry's of doom are simply psychological warfare for their agenda..

Yo, Billy Bob, I happen to be a submariner. I got off a submarine yesterday afternoon. Your numbers are complete bullshit.

Dr William Happer is not a submariner. He's a right wing, pro-CO2 idiot who doesn't have the intellect to teach grade school.

Any Chief of the Watch who allowed CO2 to get above 1,000 would get himself a new asshole chewed.

Yet above 400...

source

Yo, Billy Bob, I happen to be a submariner. I got off a submarine yesterday afternoon. Your numbers are complete bullshit.

Dr William Happer is not a submariner. He's a right wing, pro-CO2 idiot who doesn't have the intellect to teach grade school.

Any Chief of the Watch who allowed CO2 to get above 1,000 would get himself a new asshole chewed.

source

I call bullshit. 8000 ppm is considered safe, 5000 is aimed for. 1000 would be ventilating at the surface.

The CO2 from the burner and from respiration is removed in a dedicated plant using a chemical absorbent that is regenerated by boiling off the gas. CO2 levels are limited to about 5,000ppm, which is significantly above what would be acceptable in a building but below the level that would have long-term health implications for the crew. However, high CO2 levels create a risk of developmental problems for unborn babies. With the introduction of women to submarine service, a method of reducing CO2 levels to 2,000ppm in an isolated area of the vessel is under development for use if a pregnancy is identified at sea.

CIBSE - CIBSE Case Study: Ventilation - in a Submarine

source

I call bullshit. 8000 ppm is considered safe, 5000 is aimed for. 1000 would be ventilating at the surface.
yup

source

Bullshit!

No other way to put it..

Forum List

Back