Climate "Science" Question

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
How does global warming both cause CO2 to leech out of the oceans in a "Feedback loop", but simultaneously make the oceans absorb more CO2, turning them acidic?

"Warmer oceans release CO2 faster than thought"

Warmer oceans release CO2 faster than thought - environment - 25 April 2011 - New Scientist

"Carbon emissions creating acidic oceans not seen since dinosaurs"

Carbon emissions creating acidic oceans not seen since dinosaurs | Environment | guardian.co.uk

"A lie ain't a side of a story. It's just a lie."

Last edited:
Last edited:
How does global warming both causes CO2 to leech out of the oceans in a "Feedback loop", but simultaneously make the oceans absorb more CO2, turning them acidic?

Warmer oceans release CO2 faster than thought - environment - 25 April 2011 - New Scientist

Carbon emissions creating acidic oceans not seen since dinosaurs | Environment | guardian.co.uk

When I run the bathwater too long, the tub overflows and I lose water, but there's still enough there to get wet.

How does global warming both causes CO2 to leech out of the oceans in a "Feedback loop", but simultaneously make the oceans absorb more CO2, turning them acidic?

When I run the bathwater too long, the tub overflows and I lose water, but there's still enough there to get wet.

Unlike your fellow Warmers who linked articles they didn't read that don't address the OP, you just needed to make a glib statement that also fails to address the OP.

Not that I expect the willfully ignorant to follow the links (or those whose ignorance is result of low intelligence - a shout out to crusaderfrank), see:

Global Climate Change: Research Explorer | Exploratorium

Global Climate Change: Research Explorer: Primer : Overview of Climate Change Research

Div of Energy - DNR

Global Climate Change Indicators

From one of your linked to and obviously unread articles, "How much will global atmospheric temperatures change over the next century? Two kinds of problems make this an exceptionally difficult question to answer. (See “Sample Forecasts of Future Temperature Change” on this site for some possible answers.) First, the enormous complexity of the earth’s dynamic climate system—including the interacting air masses, winds and, ocean currents, and patterns of evaporation and precipitation—makes long-term climate prediction extremely problematic."

"The oceans play a key role in regulating the earth’s climate—and yet they remain mysterious, because so many of the basic processes underlying ocean dynamics are still poorly understood. "

"Increases in the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere could promote plant growth. If the planet’s vegetation grows stronger and more widespread, it could take in more of the atmospheric carbon dioxide"

They admit there's too many variables. It's refreshing when you get a grain of truth.

You read the articles before you posted them, right? You can't possibly be THAT fucking stupid can you?

I asked about CO2 and the article you didn't read, yet posted anyway, talked about Carbon.

You know that C and CO2 are different, right?

Also, it had no answer to the OP.

Skookerasbill will give you your report card for your answer when he's on

hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool4_fail-owned-ham-fail0000_2009073023424011782-2.jpg

Frank......they dont even bother to read this stuff. They reject information. It is the way of the far left. If it doesnt fit their ideology, no matter how applicable, new information becomes a target.......to be decimated any way possible. These are the same people who loath the 1st ammendment and do anything they can to shut the free exchange of imformation.

Frank........these people who coordinate these global climate summits? If you show up with research that counters in any way, the annointed view, you are prohibited from participation. And these people call themselves "scientists". Its beyond laughable.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/06/27/warmists-deny-copenhagen-access-to-polar-bear-scientist/

Last edited:

I asked about CO2 and the article you didn't read, yet posted anyway, talked about Carbon.

You know that C and CO2 are different, right?

Also, it had no answer to the OP.

Skookerasbill will give you your report card for your answer when he's on

hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool4_fail-owned-ham-fail0000_2009073023424011782-2.jpg

Frank......they dont even bother to read this stuff. They reject information. It is the way of the far left. If it doesnt fit their ideology, no matter how applicable, new information becomes a target.......to be decimated any way possible. These are the same people who loath the 1st ammendment and do anything they can to shut the free exchange of imformation.

Frank........these people who coordinate these global climate summits? If you show up with research that counters in any way, the annointed view, you are prohibited from participation. And these people call themselves "scientists". Its beyond laughable.

Warmists deny Copenhagen access to polar bear scientist | Watts Up With That?

OK! You have to fucking warn me before you do that again...that was hysterical!!!

lastpolarbear.jpg

"Take the picture already! I'm freezing my balls off out here and you'd better pay me 2 baby seals for pretending the ice is melting"

More in, more out. Simple!

Moron is more like it.

You didn't read the articles either, "The oceans play a key role in regulating the earth’s climate—and yet they remain mysterious, because so many of the basic processes underlying ocean dynamics are still poorly understood."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back