Climate science is crooked.

And why do we need to fool with the internal combustion engine any further?

Because we don’t have sufficient quantities of dilithium crystals for our antimatter engines.

464a2c1ae66f486dbaea14482225012a_Large.png
But we do have;

2013-Tesla-Model-S-rear-three-quart.jpg

tesla_model_x-wide.jpg

tesla-roadster-1.jpg

Tesla-Model-3-006.jpg

And they all beat the pants off of the ICE's in their class.

Yea if you don't use the heater or A/C

And you don’t mind charging it up for hours before you can drive to the grocery store.

Tesla's big lithium ion in Australia just saved them a major power failure from Coal fired plants dropping offline with no warning, twice. That technology, combined with renewables, will replace fossil fuels.

The 50 million dollar system restored power to the grid for 38 minutes before switching back to the coal plant.

The entire system can only provide power for an hour.

One doesn't have to be a genius to figure out that fossil fuel efficiency is not and will never be a priority as long as profits are the primary motivator. There is a valid argument against providing cheap energy to the masses leading to population explosions but is has nothing to do with climate .Look up Calhoun's Rodent Paradise. The problem with Climate Change initiatives is that they function to enslave the multitudes with taxation and regulation using purchased, politicized junk science that ignores real, obvious causation like Sun cycles and changes in the Earth's rotation and polar wobble. Just follow the money. The $green$ everyone keeps talking about is the color of the wealth that is there for those who get in on the ground floor of a political, global pyramid scheme.

Last edited:
And why do we need to fool with the internal combustion engine any further?

Because we don’t have sufficient quantities of dilithium crystals for our antimatter engines.

464a2c1ae66f486dbaea14482225012a_Large.png
But we do have;

2013-Tesla-Model-S-rear-three-quart.jpg

tesla_model_x-wide.jpg

tesla-roadster-1.jpg

Tesla-Model-3-006.jpg

And they all beat the pants off of the ICE's in their class.

Yea if you don't use the heater or A/C

And you don’t mind charging it up for hours before you can drive to the grocery store.
Do you go to the gas station every time you go to the grocery store? Most Tesla's have a range of about 300 miles. Even the low range EV's are about 80 miles. More than enough to handle go to the grocery store, and back and forth to work for most of us. Plug it in every night, and you are ready to go in the morning. And drive for pennies on the dollar compared to ICE cars.

One doesn't have to be a genius to figure out that fossil fuel efficiency is not and will never be a priority as long as profits are the primary motivator. There is a valid argument against providing cheap energy to the masses leading to population explosions but is has nothing to do with climate .Look up Calhoun's Rodent Paradise. The problem with Climate Change initiatives is that they function to enslave the multitudes with taxation and regulation using purchased, politicized junk science that ignores real, obvious causation like Sun cycles and changes in the Earth's rotation and polar wobble. Just follow the money. The $green$ everyone keeps talking about is the color of the wealth that is there for those who get in on the ground floor of a political, global pyramid scheme.
Lots of words, zero understanding of the meanings of them. What we are seeing now is going in the opposite direction of the Milankovic Cycles. And the TSI of the sun is, at present, declining slightly.

The Carnot cycle limits the efficiency of the ICE. It does not apply to the EV's. They are over 90% efficient if they are regen. As the price of the batteries comes down and their energy density goes up, an EV will be less costly to purchase than an ICE, far more dependable, and far, far cheaper to run. As well as running circles around the ICE's in performance and handling.

Renewable energy may well one day replace fossil fuels.........but not for many, many decades. By 2050, worldwide renewable energy use will still be hovering around 15% maximum and fossil fuels will still be dominant. Its not even debatable according to President Obama's EIA assessment from 2016 >>

http://naturalgasnow.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/eia-aeo2014-forecast-512x384.png

So..........anybody in this forum today making posts will be in their box for many generations by the time fossil fuels go away.:bye1:

And really when you think about it...........any discussion of "the science" is nothing more than an exercise in group navel contemplation.

Lots of words, zero understanding of the meanings of them. What we are seeing now is going in the opposite direction of the Milankovic Cycles. And the TSI of the sun is, at present, declining slightly.

The Carnot cycle limits the efficiency of the ICE. It does not apply to the EV's. They are over 90% efficient if they are regen. As the price of the batteries comes down and their energy density goes up, an EV will be less costly to purchase than an ICE, far more dependable, and far, far cheaper to run. As well as running circles around the ICE's in performance and handling.

Anyone can go to a community college, take a course on statistics and then compose all kinds of complex charts and graphs on how to eat a doughnut. Oh, how impressive. Does it say anything useful? No.

Anyone can go to a community college, take a course on statistics and then compose all kinds of complex charts and graphs on how to eat a doughnut. Oh, how impressive. Does it say anything useful? No.

Ahhh but there is even more to it than that!! The compose wildly colorful charts and graphs!! Ever notice that? Vivid colors...:ack-1:...especially red!! ( that represents 0.3 degree's ) Nobody makes colorful graphs like the AGW crowd.......has become an art form.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

@Moderators:

How do threads like this not get moved to the Conspiracy Theory section? It's one of the more absurd conspiracy theories that you'll find discussed on this site. Why legitimize this nonsense?

@Moderators:

How do threads like this not get moved to the Conspiracy Theory section? It's one of the more absurd conspiracy theories that you'll find discussed on this site. Why legitimize this nonsense?

s0n.......you are deep in the matrix.......most naive Ive seen in here in the years Ive been on the [email protected].

In 2018, nobody is caring about climate change..........

Poll: 91% Of Americans Aren’t Worried About Global Warming

Climate change not man-made, say majority of Britons: poll

Big Gap between What Scientists Say and Americans Think about Climate Change

New Study: Majority of Climate Scientists Don't Agree with 'Consensus' - Breitbart

Why is the Paris Treaty dead? Because in recent years, more and more folks have seen the scientists fucking with the science that is supposedly "decided".:up:

http://torontosun.com/2017/03/18/paris-climate-treaty-dead/wcm/d6c90c0e-f86e-45dd-bc78-8d84d79479b7

Offuckingcourse many believe that the climate industry is a racket. duh >>>

"No matter if the science of global warming is all phony...
climate change provides the greatest opportunity to
bring about justice and equality in the world
."
- Christine Stewart,
former Canadian Minister of the Environment

"We've got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.
"
- Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation

The models are convenient fictions
that provide something very useful
.”
- Dr David Frame,
climate modeler, Oxford University

"It doesn't matter what is true,
it only matters what people believe is true
."
- Paul Watson,
co-founder of Greenpeace

"The only way to get our society to truly change is to
frighten people with the possibility of a catastrophe
."
- emeritus professor Daniel Botkin

Bubble dwelling is ghey. So is wearing tin foil hats btw..........:bye1::gay::gay:

Last edited:
Highlights
Since spring 2015, the number of Americans who think global warming will cause harm has increased substantially. More think global warming will harm them personally (42%, +6 percentage points since spring 2015), people in the U.S. (56%, +7 points), people in developing countries (61%, +9 points), and future generations (70%, +7 points).

The number of Americans who say they discuss global warming with family and friends at least occasionally increased by 9 percentage points over the past six months, from 26% in spring 2015 to 35% in fall.

Majorities of Americans say global warming is a major environmental (69%), scientific (62%), or agricultural issue (56%). About half consider it a major health (49%) or economic issue (47%). Fewer consider it to be a major moral (24%), poverty (17%), social justice (17%), national security (14%), spiritual (8%), or religious issue (7%).

The report includes many other interesting results, including the latest measures of public belief in climate change, its causes, and perceived threats.
Climate Change in the American Mind: October 2015 - Yale Program on Climate Change Communication

Reality

@Moderators:

Empirical Facts Are nonsense?

Legitimizing real science is what you disagree with..?? If it isn't your religious crap its not ok and should be silenced...

I would say 99.9% of all alarmist crap is based on conspiracy and fantasy modeling.. That is the kind of crap that needs to be banished to the garbage can.. We keep asking for empirical evidence and science that can be repeated and verified. Still you produce NONE... But you continue whine loudly..

A Yale poll!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:, OK

Public policy for the past 10 years is the measure. Nobody is caring. For Christsakes, just a little over a year ago, we saw 4 1/2 hours of presidential debate and not one minute was spent discussing climate change......then in the mid-term elections every single green candidate got wiped out despite spending 85 million ( how much of a dick is Steyer?:spinner:). Paris got nuked because it could be. Nobody in congress is bringing bills to the floor on climate change...:oops-28:...its a radioactive topic.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/more-proof-the-skeptics-are-winning.313851/page-554#post-19055862

Oh.........and in the last 3 weeks, 200 million Americans experienced some level of frostbite. Yep.......we're all sure they are on the cusp of calling their representative to scream about doing something about global warming!!:2up:

There comes a time when someone just has to state the obvious. Internal combustion engines are everywhere. They are a global phenomenon. If climate change is such a monstrous threat to the human race wouldn't the first order of business be to address the problem of archaic carburation that wastes energy and creates emissions in the upper atmosphere?

Why is this not happening? We can conclude that the oil industry does not want this to happen. The wealth in the oil industry depends upon vehicles that get 15 mpg. A redesigned internal combustion engine that could get 150 mpg. would reduce profits by 90 percent. It would be a financial disaster for privileged few who hold major stocks in the industry.

The oil industry essentially owns the world which includes all the countries that try to use climate change initiatives as an excuse for taxing and regulating the entire planet by what can only be termed as a world government.

The people need to demand that a Manhattan Project to engineer cleaner, more efficient internal combustion engines is put into action immediately. Real science could solve this problem virtually overnight.

The only thing being engineered is taxation and regulation on the people to keep the rich on top and the masses subservient to insulated wealth. Humans are not so delicate and incompetent that they can't figure out how to make better engines.

We put a man on the Moon and cracked the secret of the atom. We can't design and engineer better engines? We can if we demand it. Climate change has nothing to do with saving the Earth. It is a sinister plan to enslave the people.

There comes a time when someone just has to state the obvious. Internal combustion engines are everywhere. They are a global phenomenon. If climate change is such a monstrous threat to the human race wouldn't the first order of business be to address the problem of archaic carburation that wastes energy and creates emissions in the upper atmosphere?

Why is this not happening? We can conclude that the oil industry does not want this to happen. The wealth in the oil industry depends upon vehicles that get 15 mpg. A redesigned internal combustion engine that could get 150 mpg. would reduce profits by 90 percent. It would be a financial disaster for privileged few who hold major stocks in the industry.

The oil industry essentially owns the world which includes all the countries that try to use climate change initiatives as an excuse for taxing and regulating the entire planet by what can only be termed as a world government.

The people need to demand that a Manhattan Project to engineer cleaner, more efficient internal combustion engines is put into action immediately. Real science could solve this problem virtually overnight.

The only thing being engineered is taxation and regulation on the people to keep the rich on top and the masses subservient to insulated wealth. Humans are not so delicate and incompetent that they can't figure out how to make better engines.

We put a man on the Moon and cracked the secret of the atom. We can't design and engineer better engines? We can if we demand it. Climate change has nothing to do with saving the Earth. It is a sinister plan to enslave the people.

"We put a man on the moon...........":disbelief::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wouldn't the first order of business be to address the problem of archaic carburation

One man’s archaic is another man’s awesome.

1969-dodge-charger-dse-mayhem-front.jpg

Absolutely. I wish I had my 1965 Mustang convertible, teal green with black interior. It was an automatic with a t-handle stick shift. Man, what a chick magnet. I used to put it in neutral and rev the rpm's up to about 5,000 and jam it into 1st gear to race GTO's at stoplights. I dropped the driveshaft in the middle of the street in 1971. I sold it to my brother and his girlfriend got it stuck between two trees at 50 mph. I want to go back in time and get that car.

wouldn't the first order of business be to address the problem of archaic carburation

One man’s archaic is another man’s awesome.

1969-dodge-charger-dse-mayhem-front.jpg

Absolutely. I wish I had my 1965 Mustang convertible, teal green with black interior. It was an automatic with a t-handle stick shift. Man, what a chick magnet. I used to put it in neutral and rev the rpm's up to about 5,000 and jam it into 1st gear to race GTO's at stoplights. I dropped the driveshaft in the middle of the street in 1971. I sold it to my brother and his girlfriend got it stuck between two trees at 50 mph. I want to go back in time and get that car.

I'm never going to suggest for a moment anyone not buy an effeminate hybrid or emasculating electric car if that's what their milquetoast heart desires. So I don't expect anyone to suggest for a second I give up my choice of vehicle because of their desires.

The price of freedom is allowing other people to make their own choices, even if you don't agree with it.

Isn't this totally opposite to what your OP is about? Now you see why people don't want to buy milquetoast cars, and you are part of that problem.

Forum List

Back