Climate sceticism rebutted

And if you ever wonder why conservatives are accused of being "anti-intellectual," just remember what you wrote here.

Are you implying that I am incorrect? That is the most absurd thing I've heard all day! What I wrote is common knowledge, everyone knows this!

I can't tell if you're being funny or not. If you are, kudos to you!

No, Screammy is dead serious. Completely pathetic that someone can be this stupid and ignorant in this day and age.

What percentage of your 97% of active climatologists were in the field 30 years ago? I'm sure they were all on the bandwagon then saying that global cooling is coming and that we need to prepare for an ice age.

Here's a great video. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNQy2rT_dvU[/ame]

What percentage of your 97% of active climatologists were in the field 30 years ago? I'm sure they were all on the bandwagon then saying that global cooling is coming and that we need to prepare for an ice age.

Here's a great video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNQy2rT_dvU

GlobalWarmerCoolering is the Greatest Threat the Planet has ever faced!

Beware the Great Climatic Googly Moogly!

It's "Settled Science"! It's not loosey-goosey like Gravity or relativity! There's a consensus here!

Buy Your Carbon Credits Today!

GlobalWarmerCoolering is the Greatest Threat the Planet has ever faced!

Beware the Great Climatic Googly Moogly!

It's "Settled Science"! It's not loosey-goosey like Gravity or relativity! There's a consensus here!

Buy Your Carbon Credits Today!

To hear the Warmers tell it, Warmism is more settled than gravity, which did undergo an overhaul when Relativity came out. That could never happen to Warmism.

You'll have to excuse me when people don't take too seriously the argument set forth by someone who writes

97% of professors, scientists, journalists, and general bozos are Marxists as based on numerous surveys. They gravitate towards positions where they can lie to influence public opinion.

Anti-intellectualism at its finest.

I don't know if the climatologists are correct or not. I was merely commenting on this misguided notion that scientists generally do not support AGW as mudwhistle stated here.

Why do the vast majority in the scientific field say AGS real?

That's what you've been told and what you believe.

They got around 2500 so-called scientists out of the thousands and thousand there are in existence to agree with them....so that is the end of the discussion...according to them. However most of them in the field disagree with them.

It's like the media wanting to publish the feelings of one or two soldiers who are protesting the war and giving you the impression that their opinions are all that matters.

That is wrong, and comes from an ideological worldview that is more interested in ideological confirmation than empirical understanding.

Last edited:

You'll have to excuse me when people don't take too seriously the argument set forth by someone who writes

97% of professors, scientists, journalists, and general bozos are Marxists as based on numerous surveys. They gravitate towards positions where they can lie to influence public opinion.

Anti-intellectualism at its finest.

I don't know if the climatologists are correct or not. I was merely commenting on this misguided notion that scientists generally do not support AGW as mudwhistle stated here.

What argument did I set forth?

You have some proof then that shows a higher percentage of scientists are conservatives?

You have some proof then that shows a higher percentage of scientists are conservatives?

You have some proof that scientists are driven by ideology more than empiricism? It was you who said that 97% of scientists were Marxists. You have some proof of that?

The climatologists might be wrong. I know that deeply-entrenched ideas in academia are hard to dislodge, even if they are wrong. However, most scientists are motivated primarily by understanding, not politics, and looking at the world through a conservative/liberal prism is enormously limiting.

Yes, in its current form, Climatology is Marxism.

They have no interest in science and you can tell this it true because THEY were the ones who said their opinion was "Settled Science"

They were the ones who hide the decline

They were the ones who altered then destroyed the data.

That's NOT Science! That's Marxism.

You have some proof that scientists are driven by ideology more than empiricism? It was you who said that 97% of scientists were Marxists. You have some proof of that?

The climatologists might be wrong. I know that deeply-entrenched ideas in academia are hard to dislodge, even if they are wrong. However, most scientists are motivated primarily by understanding, not politics, and looking at the world through a conservative/liberal prism is enormously limiting.

I don't go around proving water is wet or that the sun is hot. Academics are liberals. Liberals lie to advance their liberal agenda.

Global warming or the new scare tactic climate change is only done to advance a controling global agenda. Nothing more and nothing less. There have been caves found with eveidence of human habitation 360 feet below current sea levels. Look up Cosquer Cave. Much of the U.S. and Europe was under an ice sheet 400 feet to a mile thich 16-20 thousand years ago. It melted. Not our fault nor could we have stopped it.

Cap and trade bills are idiotic. Since we are not causing it in the first place it will have no effect. Secondly you must stay under a cap. Except if you BUY more credits from Al Gore then you can continue to pollute. Since there is no cap on the amount of credits a company can buy. Companies could actually end up polluting more than they do now. Of course the cost will be passed on to consumers.

Forum List

Back