Climate scepticism 'on the rise'

that's because you're a coward, Dante/Devnell whomever you really are.

The fact you can't comprehend my point really is depressing, but not surprising.

So nice call out. It illustrates your (lack of) character so well.
The fact that you are clueless as well as immune to he normal human constraints of shame and embarrassment is a side issue.

Your delusion that you are anything more than a wingnut on an internet message board, and the hallucinations you suffer that have you being some sort of a tribune of the people, is hilarious as well as sad.

Climate change science is not dependant upon the IPCC and the fate of anyone even yourself, is not dependant on your delusions

and we all should thank gawd for that fact. :lol:
ROFLMAO

Oh man!

You've devolved into kitteh responses to your rampant stupidity. When you are able to address facts and issues, you will be deserving of an intelligible response.

demotivational-poster-lion-facepaw.jpg

Instead of debating, Dante went straight to the neg rep. Looks like he hit a couple of us. It takes quite a sheep to accept faked information and hide behind some little weapon like a rep count. Baaad Dante Baaaad.

This thread was Dante's high-water mark.
He circles the drain now.
That explains that foul smelling ring around the tub. Time to get out some CLR and then bleach and hope the stain is removed.

Save, he's been warned. Ding me for no reason and I ding back. He apparently cares about his rep more than I do and has nothing intellectually to back up his reactionary programming.

UFO and conspiracy theories are on the rise.
Jesse Ventura has a new show about the conspiracy theories.
Did you know that The Knights Templar designed the Pentagon 600 years before it was even built? Jesse said so on his show. You know, he was a professional wrassler for a good part of his career. And we know that is all real.

Forum List

Back