Climate scepticism 'on the rise'

We still have a lot of work to do. Many people are still confused by the lies and deception of the global warmers. It is nice to see progress is being made.

In the UK, Climategate has become the scandal of the decade. It's like woodward and burnstein are hot on nixon's tail.

But, I'm waiting patiently for charges to be filed against the leaders, collaborators and charlatans that have been pushing this abject fraud on the world.

Just remember, follow the money, and this sweater will continue to unravel in a hellish mess for warmist eco-nazis.

BBC News - Climate scepticism 'on the rise', BBC poll shows

Looks like there has been a huge shift in belief about Global Warming since Climategate. At least in the UK where it was reported.
Sad. The science says unequivically that there is climate change. The rational and reasoned debate is over how and wht...not that it is not happening.

More stupid people...just what we need.

Looks like there has been a huge shift in belief about Global Warming since Climategate. At least in the UK where it was reported.
Sad. The science says unequivically that there is climate change. The rational and reasoned debate is over how and wht...not that it is not happening.

And once again, for the terminally slow.

Weather changes. It's still not man's fault. That has failed to be proven.

The "science" has been unequivacally shown to be phoney. There is no manmade global warming.

"Climate change" is misleading since only an idiot doesnt realize that the climate changes everyday in a very natural process. That's why we watch the news to see what the weather will be.

But then, I think the reason that "Climate Change" was picked as the new terminology is specifically to decieve people.

Fine Dantefuck, you wanna ding anyone that disagrees with your terminal stupidity, you can have some neg rep back. Piddly as it may be, I'll just keep dinging if you wanna rep-whore like this thinking you can scare people.

we know that pollutants have poisoned the waters of the earth. for years people like you were in denial because of ideology.

you are similar to the old church that fought science.

we live with an atmosphere that is fraglie. If you dismiss out of hand (because of political ideology) the idea that humanity is not affecting the atmosphere and the climate, than you are indeed the poster child for ignorance.

I do NOT know the sceince very well. But I do know there are a host of studies from all over the world that point to climate change being affected by humanity.

focusing on a few actions of a few individuals, your argument is to throw the baby out with the bath water.

shame on you

we know that pollutants have poisoned the waters of the earth. for years people like you were in denial because of ideology.

we live with an atmosphere that is fraglie. If you dismiss out of hand (because of political ideology) the idea that humanity is not affecting the atmosphere and the climate, than you are indeed the poster child for ignorance.

I do NOT know the sceince very well. But I do know there are a host of studies from all over the world that point to climate change being affected by humanity.

focusing on a few actions of a few individuals, your argument is to throw the baby out with the bath water.

shame on you

People don't have to fabricate information to support the truth. Especially if they are supposed to be scientists.

The idea that mankind is powerful enough to destroy the world is absurd. We may destroy ourselves, but the world is alot more resilient than you give it credit for. But I suppose its more important to stop breathing to "save the planet" then it is to actually think.

The "science" has been unequivacally shown to be phoney. There is no manmade global warming.

the above is an outright lie...exactly what you accuse others of doing. :cuckoo:

the science is out on whether man caused warming is significant....not that it exists.

shame on you
Shame on me? HAH! That's funny.

5 stories in the last week or so that have shown the IPCC has lied about pretty much EVERY foundation they had saying that climate change was happening and it was man's fault.

And you have the audacity to say "Shame on me"??

What an unmitigated cretin you are.

Fine Dantefuck, you wanna ding anyone that disagrees with your terminal stupidity, you can have some neg rep back. Piddly as it may be, I'll just keep dinging if you wanna rep-whore like this thinking you can scare people.
Dear Fitz, you fucking big blowhard. Normal people do not care about the rep thing. Get a grip you silly old girlyman/boy.

:rofl:

the above is an outright lie...exactly what you accuse others of doing. :cuckoo:

the science is out on whether man caused warming is significant....not that it exists.
And until it is proven conclusively that mankind is causing climate change AND that it is a bad thing, all this eco-fascist shit needs to end.

That is my issue

Dear Fitz, you fucking big blowhard. Normal people do not care about the rep thing. Get a grip you silly old girlyman/boy.

:rofl:
You seem to care enough to ding people ever time you walk past them and they disagree with you. Maybe it's just my cologne or you have some sort of sick fantasies about my name. I dunno.

But I'll keep calling you out every time you do it.

People don't have to fabricate information to support the truth. Especially if they are supposed to be scientists.

The idea that mankind is powerful enough to destroy the world is absurd. We may destroy ourselves, but the world is alot more resilient than you give it credit for. But I suppose its more important to stop breathing to "save the planet" then it is to actually think.

If individual scientists have hidden or fabricated some data, shame on them, But that does not negate all the climate science worldwide...unless of course this is another conspiracy? LOL

Mankind does indeed have the power to destroy the planet.

I actually have more faith in the planet and humanity than you do...because my faith in them needs no stupid supernatural and childish belief in all all seeing all knowing creator that is focused on the blue marble...only because I happen to live there.

get a grip....man can both create and destroy life. Both powers neither need or demand a god.

5 stories in the last week or so that have shown the IPCC has lied about pretty much EVERY foundation they had saying that climate change was happening and it was man's fault.

I do not say warming is all man made. The science of climate change doe not say that either.

shame on you yes...because you bring a political ideology to the table. If the science says global warming is not mostly man made...it meams nothing to me.

I do not have a political agenda when it comes to science. Sad that you do.

I do not say warming is all man made. The science of climate change doe not say that either.

shame on you yes...because you bring a political ideology to the table. If the science says global warming is not mostly man made...it meams nothing to me.

And you don't? Horse shit.

So you're fine with no cap and trade, no hybrid mania, no subsidies for 'green' energy and are good with clean coal, nuclear power, domestic oil production for cheap gas and SUVs?

After all, the reason for not having those things is all based on eco-fascism and the destruction of western culture.

A means to achieve the ends.

And until it is proven conclusively that mankind is causing climate change AND that it is a bad thing, all this eco-fascist shit needs to end.

That is my issue

ecofascist shit. I have no idea wtf you are babbling about. I would guess most normal people would not either. Do you watch FOX NEWS talk show often?

conclusively? If that were the standard for dealing with threats to health we would only now be putting warnings on Cigarette packaging.

When the preponderance of sata suggets one thing...no matter how wrong the conclusion can be....it is unwise to heed no warnings. Science cannot always protect us from our own stupidity, but it can help.

put aside the hysteria and ideology and deal with the data. Stop focusing on a narrow area of contention and drawing correlations and suppositions because of some invented ideological agenda.

shame on you!

That is just the issue. ONe of the big arguments about the recent warming was is it out of line for what goes on, or is it caused by us.

It has been hotter, it has been colder. It must have been substantially hotter back in the Cretatias period because you got great big 20 foot tall cold blooded lizards wandering around MT and Saskatchewan, where temperatures these days get into double minus digits.

And my problem has not been with the concept of rising temperature. But with the idea that going into poverty is remediation.

If they had not fudged the numbers, they would be in better shape. However they had to fudge the numbers to make their point.

And you don't? Horse shit.

So you're fine with no cap and trade, no hybrid mania, no subsidies for 'green' energy and are good with clean coal, nuclear power, domestic oil production for cheap gas and SUVs?

After all, the reason for not having those things is all based on eco-fascism and the destruction of western culture.

A means to achieve the ends.
Destruction of western culture?

WTF r u talking about? :cuckoo:

I am a product of western culture and have a love for some of it. I do not have strong opinions on the whacko fights over c&p and other crazy ideological issues.

I HAVE NO AGENDA, BUT IT IS CLEAR YOU DO.

as I sad....shame on you.

Forum List

Back