Climate Models “Over-Estimate Future Warming By As Much As 10 Times”

So then reduce the models by 10 and there you have it, the accurate model you've been looking for!

Here is the proof that the AGW religion is bunk:

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

Other things the models got wrong. The Arctic Sea Ice is going away far faster than the models ever predicted. The ice caps of Greenland and Antarctica are melting faster than the models predicted. The oceans are warming faster than the models predicted, especially in the far north.

So, we are getting far greater effects from less temperature rise than was predicted. And idiots find that comforting.

Oh really? How can that be? Does this mean that computers making guesses can be wrong? I'm shocked.

But we all know the GW poster will jump right on this with lots and lots of graphs. Wait for it.

Read story w/links @ Climate Models "Over-Estimate Future Warming By As Much As 10 Times" | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Longknife.....the models are wrong ALL THE TIME. By the mid-90's the IPCC screwing with the data and covering it up. NASA has admitted to data tampering.

Check this out.........

Today one mainstream newspaper finally caught up with the global warming skeptic community and recognized that a recent release of data from the United Kingdom’s Met Office shows that since 1996 the temperature of the climate has stalled. For the past sixteen years there has been no global warming, at all.

Three takeaways from this story.

• This period of no-warming has now been as long as the previous period of warming. In other words, the stall in warming is getting long enough now to be statistically significant.
  • The Met Office revealed its biases by how it unveiled this fact. Previously, when their data suggested the climate was warming, they heralded that fact loudly with bold predictions of catastrophes to come. But when their data suggested their predictions were wrong and the climate wasn’t warming, they released the data with as little fanfare as possible.
  • Finally, and most important, this data demonstrates clearly that all the computer models used by climate scientists to predict the future climate are patently wrong. They don’t understand what is happening, even if some of them refuse to admit it.
The last point is the most important. The early IPCC reports in the 1990s went into great detail about the many uncertainties that exist in the field. They didn’t know what the influence of pollution would be on future climate. They didn’t know what the influence of clouds would be on future climate. They didn’t know what the influence of the atmosphere’s water vapor would be on future climate. They didn’t know what the influence of variations of the Sun’s brightness would be on future climate.

And they didn’t know what the effect of the increase in carbon dioxide in the atmosphere would be on future climate. Compared to the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere, which is probably the atmosphere’s most significant global warming component, carbon dioxide is merely a trace gas. Making this trace gas important enough to cause global warming remains a difficult and overly complex theory, and a theory that has not yet been proven.

Those early IPCC reports were very honest about these uncertainties. Later IPCC reports however have dismissed these uncertainties, even though subsequent research has done practically nothing to eliminate them. Instead, the last two IPCC reports have trumpeted the climate models as if these models were the same as actual data. The models, based on theory, said that the increase in carbon dioxide was going to cause the climate to warm, and that was that. Turn off those heaters. Shut down those coal factories. Stop making cars. Learn to freeze in the winter and sweat in the summer. We can’t have technology any more because it is going to kill us!

The fact is that these models were garbage. They are useful for trying to understand how the atmosphere functioned, but as predictors they were less than worthless. None of them have ever been able to predict anything, and to rely on them to make policies that will squelch human freedom and creativity is beyond foolish.

Skeptics have been pointing out this obvious fact now for the better part of two decades. We now have proof that they were right.

The models are wrong | Behind The Black

Anyway....using computer models to predict the climate is beyond ghey. Morons cant even predict the path of a hurricane to within 1,500 miles 72 hours out. The religious AGW k00ks always come back with their lame phony fake statement, "You cant correlate weather with climate!!!"

Yeah......whatever.:2up::bye1::bye1:

All of these predictions are based upon these computer models............and they call it "science".:spinner:

Other things the models got wrong. The Arctic Sea Ice is going away far faster than the models ever predicted. The ice caps of Greenland and Antarctica are melting faster than the models predicted. The oceans are warming faster than the models predicted, especially in the far north.

So, we are getting far greater effects from less temperature rise than was predicted. And idiots find that comforting.

thumb.php

Yet Guam is still above water and upright

The models didn't account for soot from China

thumb.php

Dang Frank........didn't Gore say that island would be gone by now??:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

thumb.php

Dang Frank........didn't Gore say that island would be gone by now??:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Along with "Snow being a thing of the past", it's yet other failed prediction

Oh really? How can that be? Does this mean that computers making guesses can be wrong? I'm shocked.

But we all know the GW poster will jump right on this with lots and lots of graphs. Wait for it.

Read story w/links @ Climate Models "Over-Estimate Future Warming By As Much As 10 Times" | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Interesting. We'll see if he can come up a team to write a paper on this. Might be impossible to get it published, but I think the "debate is settled" folks have some "splainin' " to do...

Hope you're right. Because if Florida 'beach front' property becomes 'part of the Atlantic Ocean' people are going to blame you.

I don't see folks STOPPING construction on beach-front projects that would ill-advised even WITHOUT GW.. Do YOU??

Hope you're right. Because if Florida 'beach front' property becomes 'part of the Atlantic Ocean' people are going to blame you.

I don't see folks STOPPING construction on beach-front projects that would ill-advised even WITHOUT GW.. Do YOU??

No, but a) I haven't looked and b) I'd love to read the fine print in their business dealings. Probably something about immunity for lawsuits for 'acts of God as a result of rising sea levels' :)

Major S.F. Bayfront Developments Advance Despite Sea Rise Warnings | San Francisco Public Press

Mentions your point but also mentions that despite new construction, engineers are factoring in rising sea levels. Not denying it. They're just building around it. Or above it as it were.

Major S.F. Bayfront Developments Advance Despite Sea Rise Warnings | San Francisco Public Press

Mentions your point but also mentions that despite new construction, engineers are factoring in rising sea levels. Not denying it. They're just building around it. Or above it as it were.
designing in for a 30 foot rise?

Oh Gawd...........s0n.....you're one of those pronounced hysterical types!! How do you even navigate in the real world? Obviously, you have few real responsibilities in life or you wouldn't be worrying about some beachfront homes that are going to be destroyed far earlier by high tides during a hurricane!!

s0n......you need to find another hobby. Not healthy to be worrying about stoopid stuff.

And please with the dopey avatar.:wtf: People see avatars that are selfies of themselves and the first thing they are thinking is, "Dang....this ones a serious self-absorbed nut!". They know something is socially amiss. Time for Plan B on that avatar s0n!!

Just tryin' to help.........

Just cut it out.

Most intelligent people have decided to put global warming nut jobs on ignore, except for occasionally making fun of the idiots just to make jokes about them.

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

Al Gore's global warming cultists are a bunch of idiots.

wow! I didnt even realize this is about Evans. read his stuff over at Jo Nova if you are interested. basically he is saying feedbacks dont necessarily take effect at the surface, and that energy choked out of one escape route simply re-route to another.

Forum List

Back