Climate Fraud: The Beginning

It's hard to understand the denier cult ravings now, being how they all buried their heads in the sand when I pointed them right to Mann's data.
What do you think about "Mann's data"?

I'm not sure what specific "data" you are talking about, but whatever it is, what do you think of it?

Tell us.
I would prefer he show it to us.... No one has seen it..

It's hard to understand the denier cult ravings now, being how they all buried their heads in the sand when I pointed them right to Mann's data.

I'm not sure what specific "data" you are talking about, but whatever it is, what do you think of it?

Tell us.

I have seen data that Mann has cited. A shitload of it.

You're an ignorant troll.

Last edited:

I'm not sure what specific "data" you are talking about, but whatever it is, what do you think of it? How is it relevant to you personally, and the rest of us in a general sense?

Tell us.

Mann has said himself that he will not give up the computer code by which his hockey stick was derived because he claims it is personal intellectual property even though tax money paid him for producing it... He knows that should that code ever become public, his career will be over as his intent to fraud will be evident to anyone who looks at it...

Tell us.

Data without the computer code it was put through is meaningless...he won't provide the code because to do so would end his career. His intent to fraud would be evident...

Here...from mann's statements. "My computer program is a piece of private, intellectual property, as the National Science Foundation and its lawyers recognize. It is a bedrock principle of American law that the government may not take private property “without [a] public use,” and “without just compensation.”"---Dr. Michael Mann's letter to Congressman Joe Barton (7-15-05)

His computer program was paid for by public money...thus far he and various alarmist institutions have spent millions keeping the code out of the public eye even though the public paid for it and it certainly doesn't involve national security issues...

Last edited:

Like I posted before, it's all right here.

Erratum: corrigendum: Global-scale temperature patterns and climate forcing over the past six centuries

And it's been there for many years. Anyone who couldn't find it is lying about having looked for it.
The problem there is that the begrudged corrigendum should have been a total redaction.

MBH98 and MBH99 are nothing but junk science, therefore, logically, the thousands of "peer reviewed" papers that cite them are inherently flawed.

But of course logic and reason are not really the forte of doomsday cult dupes like you who are practically incapable of reasoning independently.

THINK!

Last edited:

Tell us.

post a link to it.. No one I know (and many are Phd's) have seen it.. Nor have they seen the actual Code used by Mann or his methodology.. All these are necessary to evaluate his claims. And NO ONE HAS SEEN THEM! Funny how you have...

Forum List

Back