Climate Fraud: The Beginning

There are multiple colored balloons on that map

And they're all nonsense, part of a scam.

So, you fell for the fraud.

Thing is, nobody with a brain fell for the fraud. And they never will, no matter how often you push the fraud. The scientific community knows how your fraud works, and you can't scam them with it. You can't scam any honest and informed person with it. You're just preaching to your fraud cult here.
No...You fucking idiot... Those colored balloons show the stations divergence from reality due to poor siting.. The RED ones indicate the station is off by as much +/- 5 deg F. That is a 10 deg F temperature range.. And you idiots want us to believe that your accuracy is +/- 0.01 deg C.. laughable loony left thinks they can remove errors 100 times their fantasy..

No...she is referring to the MWP project...all the balloons take you to studies regarding what the climate was like during the MWP...not the station map that Tony Keller put together....although she would call that all a fraud as well since it is in conflict with her beliefs...

mamooth where’d you go loud mouth?

Right here, pointing out that you _still_ haven't backed up your kook claims.

I asked you for the court proceedings.

Instead, you gave us an unsupported claim by Tim Ball.

If you could have provided the data to back up your claims, you would have. You didn't, because your side faked it all.

You can run now. Don't worry. You always run, so you won't be disappointing anyone.

I doubt that I have ever seen anyone as deep in denial as you...you know full well that he didn't provide either the data, the code, or the methodology...and we all know that if he did, you would have the source that said that he did and would be ready to slap anyone who said otherwise down with that source...you are a liar, a denier, and a very useful idiot...

mamooth where’d you go loud mouth?

Right here, pointing out that you _still_ haven't backed up your kook claims.

I asked you for the court proceedings.

Instead, you gave us an unsupported claim by Tim Ball.

If you could have provided the data to back up your claims, you would have. You didn't, because your side faked it all.

You can run now. Don't worry. You always run, so you won't be disappointing anyone.
too funny. truly. what is it from my post was in error? come on sweetie explain it to me.

Because he didn't....but the court transcripts are public record..

So you admit that court records exist, and that if you weren't faking everything here, you could post those transcripts here to back up your fraudulent claims.

Yet you won't post those transcripts.

Hence, we know you are faking it all.

Remember, you're not talking to your fellow cult liars here. You're talking to normal people, people aren't part of your kook religion. Normal people demand evidence, When you'll only cite sacred cult scripture instead of providing evidence, normal people know you're lying.

So you admit that court records exist, and that if you weren't faking everything here, you could post those transcripts here to back up your fraudulent claims.

Yet you won't post those transcripts.

Hence, we know you are faking it all.

Remember, you're not talking to your fellow cult liars here. You're talking to normal people, people aren't part of your kook religion. Normal people demand evidence, When you'll only cite sacred cult scripture instead of providing evidence, normal people know you're lying.
here you go.

2019 BCSC 1580 Mann v. Ball

[10] Even if I was satisfied that the evidence established the delay was solely due to plaintiff's counsel being busy with other matters, which I am not, I do not agree that this would be an adequate excuse. Counsel for the plaintiff was unable to provide any authority establishing that counsel's busy schedule is a valid excuse for delay. In contrast, the defendant refers me to Hughes v. Simpson‑Sears, [1988] 52 D.L.R. (4th) 553, where Justice Twaddle, writing on behalf of the Manitoba Court of Appeal, stated at p. 13 that:

...Freedman, J.A. said that the overriding principle in cases of this kind is “essential justice”. There is no doubt that that is so, but it must mean justice to both parties, not just to one of them.

In Law Society of Manitoba v. Eadie (judgment delivered on June 27, 1988), I stated my preference for a one-step application of the fundamental principle on which motions of this kind should be decided. The fundamental principle is that a plaintiff should not be deprived of his right to have his case decided on its merits unless he is responsible for undue delay which has prejudiced the other party. A plaintiff is responsible for delays occasioned by his solicitors. I have already dealt with the consequence of the solicitors' conduct being negligent. Once it is established that the delay is unreasonable having regard to the subject matter of the action, the complexity of the issues, and the explanation for it, the other matter to be considered is the prejudice to the defendant. It is in the task of balancing the plaintiff's right to proceed with the defendant's right not to be prejudiced by unreasonable delay that justice must be done.

[Emphasis added]

There are multiple colored balloons on that map

And they're all nonsense, part of a scam.

So, you fell for the fraud.

Thing is, nobody with a brain fell for the fraud. And they never will, no matter how often you push the fraud. The scientific community knows how your fraud works, and you can't scam them with it. You can't scam any honest and informed person with it. You're just preaching to your fraud cult here.
No...You fucking idiot... Those colored balloons show the stations divergence from reality due to poor siting.. The RED ones indicate the station is off by as much +/- 5 deg F. That is a 10 deg F temperature range.. And you idiots want us to believe that your accuracy is +/- 0.01 deg C.. laughable loony left thinks they can remove errors 100 times their fantasy..

No...she is referring to the MWP project...all the balloons take you to studies regarding what the climate was like during the MWP...not the station map that Tony Keller put together....although she would call that all a fraud as well since it is in conflict with her beliefs...
Damn.... Was I sleep posting? You're right!

Snaggletooth is wrong so it still counts....:04::21:

So, still nothing from the court record saying that the court asked for some kind of data from Mann.

The odd thing is that the denier liars here think everyone doesn't see that. Oh well. Cultists gotta say what the cult tells them to say.

So, still nothing from the court record saying that the court asked for some kind of data from Mann.

The odd thing is that the denier liars here think everyone doesn't see that. Oh well. Cultists gotta say what the cult tells them to say.
A plaintiff is responsible for delays occasioned by his solicitors. I have already dealt with the consequence of the solicitors' conduct being negligent.

A plaintiff is responsible for delays occasioned by his solicitors. I have already dealt with the consequence of the solicitors' conduct being negligent.

And where does that say Mann was ordered to turn over technical data and refused to comply?

You're just making stupid crap up.

And where does that say Mann was ordered to turn over technical data and refused to comply?

What do you think negligent means?

So you admit that court records exist, and that if you weren't faking everything here, you could post those transcripts here to back up your fraudulent claims.d

Lets see them hairball...prove that he provided his data, code and methodology...

Like I said before...we all know that you won't...

You are a true idiot...the whole case revolved around whether mann was a fraud and belonged in the state pen rather than penn state...the only way to settle the matter was for mann to provide the data, code, and methodology in order to demonstrate that it was sound science and not the fakery that Dr. Ball said that it was...

Man did not provide the data, code, and methodology to support his claim that the claims of scientific fraud were untrue so his case was thrown out...

You made the claim that he did, in fact, provide the data, code, and methodology...lets see in the court record where he did..

What do you think negligent means?

The hairball doesn't think...she simply lies and fabricates whatever she thinks is necessary in order to support her fantasy...

Lets see them hairball...prove that he provided his data, code and methodology...

Shit-for-brains, why would he provide something he wasn't asked for, and which was publicly available on the web?

Gawd, you're stupid. Clearly, the cult has trickled too much of what you crave down your eager throat, and it's pickled your brain.

Shit-for-brains, why would he provide something he wasn't asked for, and which was publicly available on the web?

Gawd, you're stupid. Clearly, the cult has trickled too much of what you crave down your eager throat, and it's pickled your brain.
You really are a stupid fuck.. Mann was ordered to produce it. Mann failed to do so.. Case dismissed because the PLAINTIFF, MICHAEL MANN was negligent in process.

Projection Noted... READ THE DAMN ORDER BY THE JUDGE YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!
^^^
Triggered by the truth, again.

Billy, you'd best go lay down before you stroke out.
OOOOOO... I'm so scared...

Another lie from the snaggletooth... Is this just another "I posted last so I win" bull shit post of yours? You have won nothing except the Liar of the month AGAIN.. 36 months straight winning it... Congrats!

It's hard to understand the denier cult ravings now, being how they all buried their heads in the sand when I pointed them right to Mann's data.
What do you think about "Mann's data"?

I'm not sure what specific "data" you are talking about, but whatever it is, what do you think of it? How is it relevant to you personally, and the rest of us in a general sense?

Tell us.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back