"Climate emergency" story a total fake!!

It wasnt 11,000 scientists.....it was 11,000 random people!!

The fakery continues! Reported, of course, in fake news CNN and NBC.:flirtysmile4:

Those 11,000 “scientists” warning about an impending “climate emergency” are just “11,000 random people,” investigation reveals - DC Clothesline

It's a hoax....its always been a hoax!!:113:
Thankfully I'm at an age where I can kick back and watch it all unfold, with no grandkids.

Exxon Knew about Climate Change almost 40 years ago
A new investigation shows the oil company understood the science before it became a public issue and spent millions to promote misinformation

The fakery continues! Reported, of course, in fake news CNN and NBC.:flirtysmile4:

Those 11,000 “scientists” warning about an impending “climate emergency” are just “11,000 random people,” investigation reveals - DC Clothesline

Thankfully I'm at an age where I can kick back and watch it all unfold, with no grandkids.

A new investigation shows the oil company understood the science before it became a public issue and spent millions to promote misinformation
LOL...

And they estimated their impact to almost ZERO... You left tards are so ignorant of the science..

LOL...

And they estimated their impact to almost ZERO... You left tards are so ignorant of the science..
Not what the science says pard. Not to worry, capital will look after your well being.

Scientific American: 'We Have No Reason To Believe 5G Is Safe'

LOL...

Not what the science says pard. Not to worry, capital will look after your well being.

You fucking idiot... MicroWaves are known to cause cancers and death and it has absolutely nothing to do with climate science..

LOL...

You fucking idiot... MicroWaves are known to cause cancers and death and it has absolutely nothing to do with climate science..

Never fails to give me a chuckle when they compare AGW which isn't supported by anything like real evidence to an issue that is supported by mountains of observed, measured evidence...

Forum List

Back