Climate Distortion

<<Q.W.>>

I don't why you want to help these clowns from shooting themselves in both feet. Both R.T. and Trakar aren't gonna accept a measly meterologist telling them where the weather comes from. Not when the sainted bishop Hansen of AGW pulls a credentials swap and starts forecasting tomorrow's weather.

The desparation for recognition and power is obvious here. And Hansen is in the process of "jumping the shark". And if a measly little meteorologist DARES to defy them -- well heck -- just destroy their character publicly. Just like the bimbo squads did when Clinton had his "shark week"..

LOL, you ladies covey up and console each other, I'm headed out to my first Tail-gate (brats and grilled mudbugs) of the season. I'll check back in on y'all this evening, ...or Monday.

Go Seahawks!!!

Titans are gonna crush your birds --- loser..
:cool:

I see your grasp of the NFL is about as solid as your grasp of science, politics or reality in general, let's just say fun was had by all, excellent environment, great food, a liberal quantity of adult libations was consumed and it felt like a sell-out crowd at the marvel formerly known as Qwest field.

It is but the pre-season, so such skirmishes are without much meaning, but it was good to see the team play well and the fans turn out in such numbers, so early. Now, enough of such sport, let's see what mischief you young ladies have been up to while I've been having fun.

(Final score Seahawks 27 - Titans 17 and it wasn't anywhere near as close as that score might lead some to mistakenly consider)

There's NO question that something really big is occurring within the arctic right now. Look at any piece of data you wish. Look with your own eyes at close up visible imagines if you don't believe. How on earth do you have to spin against such?

You can believe or disbelieve whatever you want, but it's pretty hard to look at the arctic sea ice as something that is a fraud. Time to start thinking and not saying everything is all BULL SHIT.

You can believe that global warming is BULL SHIT. Most of the warming is within the arctic. This is true. Certainly you can disbelieve the global temperature record and you're welcome to poke holes within the heat island effect of our growing cities.

Who the fuck knows why it's maybe occurring, but it is. There's 4.5 million sq miles less ice within September today than 30 years ago. There's no way this could be a fraud.

Last edited:
LOL, you ladies covey up and console each other, I'm headed out to my first Tail-gate (brats and grilled mudbugs) of the season. I'll check back in on y'all this evening, ...or Monday.

Go Seahawks!!!

Titans are gonna crush your birds --- loser..
:cool:

I see your grasp of the NFL is about as solid as your grasp of science, politics or reality in general, let's just say fun was had by all, excellent environment, great food, a liberal quantity of adult libations was consumed and it felt like a sell-out crowd at the marvel formerly known as Qwest field.

It is but the pre-season, so such skirmishes are without much meaning, but it was good to see the team play well and the fans turn out in such numbers, so early. Now, enough of such sport, let's see what mischief you young ladies have been up to while I've been having fun.

(Final score Seahawks 27 - Titans 17 and it wasn't anywhere near as close as that score might lead some to mistakenly consider)

Yeah wasn't THAT far either. Considering that "interception" that gave you the first 7 points. I don't want to start bragging and predicting like those alarmists always do -- so we'll speculate when we see more of the data..

Now if you'll excuse me -- my neighbor NATE WASHINGTON said he needed some help with his Home Theatre and had some preserves his mom sent him... :lol: :lol:

There's NO question that something really big is occurring within the arctic right now. Look at any piece of data you wish. Look with your own eyes at close up visible imagines if you don't believe. How on earth do you have to spin against such?

You can believe or disbelieve whatever you want, but it's pretty hard to look at the arctic sea ice as something that is a fraud. Time to start thinking and not saying everything is all BULL SHIT.

You can believe that global warming is BULL SHIT. Most of the warming is within the arctic. This is true. Certainly you can disbelieve the global temperature record and you're welcome to poke holes within the heat island effect of our growing cities.

Who the fuck knows why it's maybe occurring, but it is. There's 5 million sq miles less ice within September today than 30 years ago.

An obvious, and predicted effect, for quite some time Ice Sheets, Rising Seas and Global Warming

There are others...

Yep. But those are just a bunch of phycists, pinko punks with a degree, and what would they know about weather? After all, what does physics have to do with the way an atmosphere responds to warming?

This is the best explanation of the type of weather that we have seen in the last three years I have seen to date. And it ties it to the declining ice very well. Posting it multiple times in hope that more than just the usual idiots on this board will see it. For it points out that we are in the consequence phase of global warming with a vengence now. And we had better start preperations on a national level to deal with those consequences.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtRvcXUIyZg]Weather and Climate Summit - Day 5, Jennifer Francis - YouTube[/ame]

Yep. But those are just a bunch of phycists, pinko punks with a degree, and what would they know about weather? After all, what does physics have to do with the way an atmosphere responds to warming?

This is the best explanation of the type of weather that we have seen in the last three years I have seen to date. And it ties it to the declining ice very well. Posting it multiple times in hope that more than just the usual idiots on this board will see it. For it points out that we are in the consequence phase of global warming with a vengence now. And we had better start preperations on a national level to deal with those consequences.

Weather and Climate Summit - Day 5, Jennifer Francis - YouTube

Console yourself that future generations will think of these as the "good old days."

Forum List

Back