Climate Denialism = Holocaust Denialism

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
And the level of absurd reaches yet another new level..............

Is the holocaust denial/climate change denial comparison apt? – denialism blog

Since Im always astutely pointing out how decisively the sceptics are winning, highlighting the increasing levels of nuclear bomb throwing by the true believers is necessary. Its desperation time s0ns and the k00k's are pulling out all the stops. Now..........me, Ian, West, Wire, Frank et. al..........we're all about as grounded as that nut in Iran.:rock:

Well.......I got some breaking news for this particular green activist author............me........Westwall..............Wirebender..........Ian............Crusader.............

We all horde pods in our backyards having come from pods themselves!!!!!!!!! Our mission? To save the fossil fuels on the planet!!!

podpeoplezi5.jpg

Last edited:
And the level of absurd reaches yet another new level..............

Is the holocaust denial/climate change denial comparison apt? – denialism blog

Since Im always astutely pointing out how decisively the sceptics are winning, highlighting the increasing levels of nuclear bomb throwing by the true believers is necessary. Its desperation time s0ns and the k00k's are pulling out all the stops. Now..........me, Ian, West, Wire, Frank et. al..........we're all about as grounded as that nut in Iran.:rock:

Well.......I got some breaking news for this particular green activist author............me........Westwall..............Wirebender..........Ian............Crusader.............

We all horde pods in our backyards having come from pods themselves!!!!!!!!! Our mission? To save the fossil fuels on the planet!!!

podpeoplezi5.jpg

Just goes to show, you look hard enough on the intertubes and you can find support for whatever psychodoodle pander you care to suck up.