Climate Crusaders Move Up from Private Jets to Private Rockets

It was a joke back in the '70s that Jerry Brown had once smoked pot...

... but he never exhaled.

Haha... this tears it, right? Give me a break...

Don't worry, the scientists and concerned citizens of the world are hard at work to make it easier and more economical to make our carbon footprints smaller. We'll do all the work and let you reap the benefits, even. You just sit there and rest.

Best thing California could do is launch Governor Moonbeam into space.

Without a return path, like those cosmonaut monkeys.

Enos.jpg

Enos.jpg

Are you looking to be accused of racism? You know how democrats automatically equate blacks with monkeys.

Enos.jpg

Are you looking to be accused of racism? You know how democrats automatically equate blacks with monkeys.

Jerry Brown isn't black. He's just a brain-damaged commie shithead.

And a monkey, for that matter. Liberals believe in Evolutionary theory and Darwinism. Therefore being direct descendants of monkeys, that's pretty much what they are: Monkeys, apes, orangutans, and gorillas.

Don't worry, the scientists and concerned citizens of the world are hard at work to make it easier and more economical to make our carbon footprints smaller. We'll do all the work and let you reap the benefits, even. You just sit there and rest.

So that's why Obama bought 30,000 guillotines

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-did-us-government-purchase-30000-guillotines-melinda-h

Enos.jpg

Jerry Brown isn't black. He's just a brain-damaged commie shithead.

And a monkey, for that matter. Liberals believe in Evolutionary theory and Darwinism. Therefore being direct descendants of monkeys, that's pretty much what they are: Monkeys, apes, orangutans, and gorillas.
JGalt, you seem to be one of those flat Earthers that is so proud of your willful ignorance. There is no such thing as Darwinism. And you really should look up the scientific definition of Theory. But then, you are what you always will be, a really stupid individual and proud of it.

We'll do all the work and let you reap the benefits, even. You just sit there and rest.

Cool... thanks... I'm just going for a drive.

coal-rollers-1.jpg

Rollin' coal! :laughing0301:

There are several people in my little town who have rigs like that.
When that fad first started, saw a couple here in Portland, Oregon. Have not seen them since. Saw people on the sidewalks writing down their license numbers and making phone calls. Altering the pollution equipment on your engine is against the law, and carries a pretty stiff fine. And if someone with asthma has an attack because of that smoke, a real good case for an expensive civil suit.

Don't worry, the scientists and concerned citizens of the world are hard at work to make it easier and more economical to make our carbon footprints smaller.

By flying 8,000 miles in your private jet to get an environmental award then fly home the next day?

We'll do all the work and let you reap the benefits, even. You just sit there and rest.

Cool... thanks... I'm just going for a drive.

coal-rollers-1.jpg

Rollin' coal! :laughing0301:

There are several people in my little town who have rigs like that.
When that fad first started, saw a couple here in Portland, Oregon. Have not seen them since. Saw people on the sidewalks writing down their license numbers and making phone calls. Altering the pollution equipment on your engine is against the law, and carries a pretty stiff fine. And if someone with asthma has an attack because of that smoke, a real good case for an expensive civil suit.
Your gestapo Portland neighbors lost faith in big brother? Doesn’t your commie state require smog inspection?

Oregon is a very fine state to live in. Our only problem is people like you that live on the streets and tend to mess things up. But we are kind to them, after all, like you, they have some human attributes. LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back