Climate Change?

An ad hominem spun into self righteous indignation. Nice job Dave. You actually might be smarter than a 3rd grader.
Yeah. You dance on graves, and it's MY fault.

Y'know, I've stopped questioning leftists' patriotism.

Now I question their humanity.

Good for you Dave. The first step is always the hardest.
Thanks. I was wondering when I'd get my minimum daily requirement of leftist unmerited arrogance and elitism.
Let me know your decision on my humanity.
When you use victims of a tragedy to promote your political cause, it doesn't look too promising.

If I may be so bold, would you please describe a "leftist" and how you evaluate a patriot?
Leftists are far-left extremists who value political power more than the good of their nation.

Patriots are the opposite.

I don't know. I suspect the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine.

Doubt that.

Since the rivers flood every year and we have tornadoes every year.

and since the warmers have been declaring the worst weather ever for the last 10 years...

Kinda lame to spike the ball now.

To all the AGW Cultists

Show me one repeatable lab experiment where a 60PPM increase in CO2 any of what you allege or

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Now now CF, calm down. Read the OP and the first sentence several times. As an assist I'll post it once again. I'll type slowly, and put on caps lock, bold and underline to help.

"I DON'T KNOW"

Therein is the difference between you and me. I don't know much with absolute certainty, you do.

I don't know for sure that Bush will go down as the most incompetent President in our history - I believe he might, and will most likely be in the top five of the worst - but I don't know for sure.

I don't know for sure that human behavior has contributed or caused worldwide climate change, but I suspect it has.

I don't know that gun control would reduce the thousands of deaths by accidents or homicide in our country each year, but I suspect it would.

I don't know for certain, but I suspect teaching age appropriate sex education to children at or just before puberty might reduce abortions and unwanted or unplanned pregnancy.

A few examples of what I don't know for sure. You and the others in the echo chamber hold a number of immutable truths as sacrosanct and attack whosoever questions there validity. I find that sadly funny.

To all the AGW Cultists

Show me one repeatable lab experiment where a 60PPM increase in CO2 any of what you allege or

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Now now CF, calm down. Read the OP and the first sentence several times. As an assist I'll post it once again. I'll type slowly, and put on caps lock, bold and underline to help.

"I DON'T KNOW"

Therein is the difference between you and me. I don't know much with absolute certainty, you do.

I don't know for sure that Bush will go down as the most incompetent President in our history - I believe he might, and will most likely be in the top five of the worst - but I don't know for sure.

I don't know for sure that human behavior has contributed or caused worldwide climate change, but I suspect it has.

I don't know that gun control would reduce the thousands of deaths by accidents or homicide in our country each year, but I suspect it would.

I don't know for certain, but I suspect teaching age appropriate sex education to children at or just before puberty might reduce abortions and unwanted or unplanned pregnancy.

A few examples of what I don't know for sure. You and the others in the echo chamber hold a number of immutable truths as sacrosanct and attack whosoever questions there validity. I find that sadly funny.

Go Fuck yourself.

Seriously.

This was such a fucking low point you need to go fuck yourself

To all the AGW Cultists

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

"I DON'T KNOW"

Go Fuck yourself.

Seriously.

CF this post of yours is why I believe you're stupid. You might have taken to heart my post and questioned some of those 'truths' you hold dear. But you can't; to do so would require you to actually think, something I suspect you've never really done (note the word "suspect", I don't know for sure. But the evidence - your own words - suggests I'm correct).

"I DON'T KNOW"

Go Fuck yourself.

Seriously.

CF this post of yours is why I believe you're stupid. You might have taken to heart my post and questioned some of those 'truths' you hold dear. But you can't; to do so would require you to actually think, something I suspect you've never really done (note the word "suspect", I don't know for sure. But the evidence - your own words - suggests I'm correct).

You're going to be the first person ever to make my ignore list.

Stupid I can handle and laugh at, what you posted was just a small step above necrophilia and again, you need stop explaining and go fuck yourself

To all the AGW Cultists

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

"I DON'T KNOW"

You points all sound so warm and fuzzy, yet based on what you "suspect" is happening people of your persuasion usually come up with MASSIVE GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION as the answer. So on your suspicison of AGW, we have to massively tax and regulate our power industries, as well has force people to use consumer products that are less effective than the items they are replacing, We have to throw out the 2nd amendment without acutally repealing it on the hunch that less guns in citizens hands will result in less crime, and finally we have to have the government basically take over the parents role as the moral guide for thier children, replacing them with some burecrat who will decide when little timmy will learn how to play doctor with little sally.

Doesnt sound so nice when the methods of reacting to your "suspicions" are listed out, eh?

Go Fuck yourself.

Seriously.

You're going to be the first person ever to make my ignore list.

Stupid I can handle and laugh at, what you posted was just a small step above necrophilia and again, you need stop explaining and go fuck yourself

Thanks for sharing; unfortunately I can't and won't ignore you. Ignorance, stupdiity and cowardice need to be confronted. The man who does nothing is part of the problem.

To all the AGW Cultists

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

"I DON'T KNOW"

You points all sound so warm and fuzzy, yet based on what you "suspect" is happening people of your persuasion usually come up with MASSIVE GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION as the answer. So on your suspicison of AGW, we have to massively tax and regulate our power industries, as well has force people to use consumer products that are less effective than the items they are replacing, We have to throw out the 2nd amendment without acutally repealing it on the hunch that less guns in citizens hands will result in less crime, and finally we have to have the government basically take over the parents role as the moral guide for thier children, replacing them with some burecrat who will decide when little timmy will learn how to play doctor with little sally.

Doesnt sound so nice when the methods of reacting to your "suspicions" are listed out, eh?

Nice straw man Marty. Though, lots of straw and a hefty dose of hyperbole does not make a sound argument. Why not ignore me too? I'd appreciate not wasting my time wading throught the words of those who attack because they will not or can not understand.

To all the AGW Cultists

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

"I DON'T KNOW"

You don't know, but we're all supposed to play along, at gunpoint if necessary, because of your entirely speculative and physical evidence-free suspicions.

The very flower of authoritarian nanny mindset. :lol:

"I DON'T KNOW"

Nice straw man Marty. Though, lots of straw and a hefty dose of hyperbole does not make a sound argument. Why not ignore me too? I'd appreciate not wasting my time wading throught the words of those who attack because they will not or can not understand.

What strawman? If you are soooo concered about the issues above how do you propose we deal with them? Explain to me exactly where I'm wrong about the methods proposed to answer the questions you listed.

You point out a tornado wiping out a small town as more "evidence" that global warming is real, you therefore want to do something about it. How then do you propose to "fix" the problem you beleive is such an imminent threat to us?

Lemme guess, MOAR GOVERNMENT

Even on a worldwide scale, the climatic events of the last twelve months are within scope of a cluster of stronger than normal events caused by the strong La Nina. Barely.

By 2025, if we continue to see more of these types of events, we may be able to look back and say this was the beginning of the change. For sure, we know that the Arctic is already undergoing major changes. As are the alpine areas of the world. We are creating a very interesting future for our descendents. I doubt they will appreciate it.

"Normal" being defined by a very narrow range of years where records of weather events have been kept.

Who is responding to the tornados that we have had and are having as we post? Who is responding to the flooding? Government at all levels. I do believe that is what we created government for, to help handle crisis, small and large, that have to be handled as a society.

Yes, as the climate changes, and there are more weather related disasters, we will see more government involvement. Or would you rather see a Katrina like response?

To all the AGW Cultists

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

"I DON'T KNOW"

You don't know, but we're all supposed to play along, at gunpoint if necessary, because of your entirely speculative and physical evidence-free suspicions.

You're not supposeed to "play along" Odd-dude. You're one of the true believers, aren't you? Limited anarchy and vigilante justice where every man is judge, jury and executioner. All men are islands, and each man (and woman and child of course) must take personal responsibiltiy on all matters great and small, armed at all times with no prohibition on the use lethal force.

If the air they breath or the water they drink kills them, so what? They weren't dilligent, serves them right. Same goes for the ingestion of e-coli in meat or veggies, if they're not smart enough or rich enough to have their food tested, fuck 'em.

The fact is Odd-dude I'm no more an authoritrarian than you are an anarchist. I'm simply honest and you're full of shit.

Even on a worldwide scale, the climatic events of the last twelve months are within scope of a cluster of stronger than normal events caused by the strong La Nina. Barely.

By 2025, if we continue to see more of these types of events, we may be able to look back and say this was the beginning of the change. For sure, we know that the Arctic is already undergoing major changes. As are the alpine areas of the world. We are creating a very interesting future for our descendents. I doubt they will appreciate it.

"Normal" being defined by a very narrow range of years where records of weather events have been kept.

"Normal" being climate and weather that will support the agriculture that is neccessary for the maintance of our present population worldwide. When the climate and weather get far enough from that "Normal", that population will diminish.

"I DON'T KNOW"

You're not supposeed to "play along" Odd-dude. You're one of the true believers, aren't you? Limited anarchy and vigilante justice where every man is judge, jury and executioner. All men are islands, and each man (and woman and child of course) must take personal responsibiltiy on all matters great and small, armed at all times with no prohibition on the use lethal force.

If the air they breath or the water they drink kills them, so what? They weren't dilligent, serves them right. Same goes for the ingestion of e-coli in meat or veggies, if they're not smart enough or rich enough to have their food tested, fuck 'em.

The fact is Odd-dude I'm no more an authoritrarian than you are an anarchist. I'm simply honest and you're full of shit.
I used to believe AGW pseudo science, until I let a few independent thoughts creep into my head and recognized that it fails several of the traditionally accepted acid tests of science...Namely:

1) It has no physical static control.
2) The phenomenon cannot be physically reproduced on demand and bench tested.
3) It's not falsifiable (i.e. all other possible explanations cannot be disproven and no matter what happens with the weather, it can all be blamed on gullible warming by the cultists).

The spurious and specious reducto-ad-anarchist strawman ad hom in non sequitur and irrelevant, you dishonest authoritarian thug shitheel.

Bottom line still is that you don't know, yet are perfectly willing to force others to live the way you'd have them live, based upon your entirely evidence-free suspicions....You must've been one shitty cop.

Who is responding to the tornados that we have had and are having as we post? Who is responding to the flooding? Government at all levels. I do believe that is what we created government for, to help handle crisis, small and large, that have to be handled as a society.

Yes, as the climate changes, and there are more weather related disasters, we will see more government involvement. Or would you rather see a Katrina like response?

The above cases are examples of post-facto responses, not preventative measures that are proposes by AGW supporters. There is a large difference between responding to the results of a tornado, and changing our economy radically on the belief that not doing so MIGHT cause more tornados.

I'd rather that misanthropic Chicken Littles like you, with your scaremonger non sequiturs, STFU and leave people alone.

I used to believe AGW pseudo science, until I let a few independent thoughts creep into my head and recognized that it fails several of the traditionally accepted acid tests of science...Namely:

1) It has no physical static control.
2) The phenomenon cannot be physically reproduced on demand and bench tested.
3) It's not falsifiable (i.e. all other possible explanations cannot be disproven and no matter what happens with the weather, it can all be blamed on gullible warming by the cultists).

The spurious and specious reducto-ad-anarchist strawman ad hom in non sequitur and irrelevant, you dishonest authoritarian thug shitheel.

Bottom line still is that you don't know, yet are perfectly willing to force others to live the way you'd have them live, based upon your entirely evidence-free suspicions....You must've been one shitty cop.

I'm not forcing you to do anything. Even if I had that power, I'd be perfectly fine with you eating rare or raw ground beef which had never been inspected by government; you driving without a seat belt or an air bag, two other mandates by the evil authoritarians.

However I do enjoy reading word salad, not that I believe you are psychotic, but your second paragraph is a wonderful example of how a psychotic might communicate. Why not toss aside the theasurus and offer a cogent & concise example of a reasoned argument? It will prevent my LOL and the potential to waste a mouthful of coffee.

Forum List

Back