Climate Change: The Conspiracy Theory Musical

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
60% of the planet's population lives near the oceans. Rising sea levels will force these populations further inland, and in some cases abandon regions altogether. More densely packed people are, the more they'll fight each other. Less liveable landmass there is, the more competition for limited resources there is. Because wars benefit corporations which supply everything used in a war, more wars equals more profits which equals more power. Because more crime and strife benefits the corporations running prisons, more civil strife and crime means more prison beds being kept full.

If you deny climate change, you don't have to do anything about it and profits continue to soar as the problems relating to climate change occur. If you accept it you have to do something about it which will reduce profits.

But, don't listen to me, it's just another crazy conspiracy theory. ;)

60% of the planet's population lives near the oceans. Rising sea levels will force these populations further inland, and in some cases abandon regions altogether. More densely packed people are, the more they'll fight each other. Less liveable landmass there is, the more competition for limited resources there is. Because wars benefit corporations which supply everything used in a war, more wars equals more profits which equals more power. Because more crime and strife benefits the corporations running prisons, more civil strife and crime means more prison beds being kept full.

If you deny climate change, you don't have to do anything about it and profits continue to soar as the problems relating to climate change occur. If you accept it you have to do something about it which will reduce profits.

Sixty per cent could drown in a sudden melting, and there would still be too many people.

All problems are the result of too many people.

We could be nice, and pay people to be sterilized, or, we can wait for the next plague.

Accept this: A major depopulation will come by famine, pestilence and war, or by enlightened population control.

No one denies climate change, because climate always changes, and has for a long time. What you're REALLY talking about is man-made global warming, right? I mean, I don't suppose you're talking about a natural cooling cycle? Use accurate terms that say what you really mean.

Forum List

Back