Climate Change Reducing Ocean's Carbon Dioxide Uptake, New Analysis Shows

G, whatever it is you have between your ears, it ain't workin', boy.

Note that people are posting information from scientific articles. And all that you are doing is displaying the depths of your ignorance.

Yes, BLAH BLAH, science BLAH BLAH, end of the world, BLAH BLAH , MY fault blah blah......

Its okay man I get it. If they turn acidic its AGW, if they don't its AGW, yep just like it went from warming to clmate change when the temps went and cooled for a bit... LOL you people crack me up man..:lol:

Where did you pick up that piece of BS(inbold)? Got a cite for that? I'm not impressed with your analyses of the situation, since they're obviously political, given that no proponent of AGW would ever say something that stupid. That's just an indication that we either have rampant ignorance on the skeptic/denier side or some just don't care what they say, as long as it fits their political bias.

Cornhole, are you trying to claim that the scientists did not claim the CO2 was turning the oceans more acidic? Or are you claiming they didn't just say that climate change was reducing the oceans uptake of CO2 which would of course mean the oceans are not going to become acidic due to climate change.

Look retard your ignorance and inability to follow a thread or conversations and reply to them anyway has become tiresome to the point no one wants to acknowledge you on here. Why would they? They afraid they agree with you and you will say something completely ignorant again... Do yourself a favor and learn to focus and pay attention.:lol:

Note that people are posting information from scientific articles. And all that you are doing is displaying the depths of your ignorance.

Yes, BLAH BLAH, science BLAH BLAH, end of the world, BLAH BLAH , MY fault blah blah......

Its okay man I get it. If they turn acidic its AGW, if they don't its AGW, yep just like it went from warming to clmate change when the temps went and cooled for a bit... LOL you people crack me up man..:lol:

Where did you pick up that piece of BS(inbold)? Got a cite for that? I'm not impressed with your analyses of the situation, since they're obviously political, given that no proponent of AGW would ever say something that stupid. That's just an indication that we either have rampant ignorance on the skeptic/denier side or some just don't care what they say, as long as it fits their political bias.

Fits the AGW crowd to a T. Good description of your fellow travellers. Thank you!

Of course this is just more science, something that Gstring hates because he is incapable of understanding it.

http://www.ucar.edu/communications/Final_acidification.pdf

Research findings of the past decade have led to mounting concern that rising atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) concentrations will cause changes in the ocean’s carbonate chemistry system, and that those changes will affect some of the most fundamental biological and geochemical processes of the sea. Thanks to the efforts of large-scale physical and biogeochemical ocean programs such as WOCE, JGOFS, and OACES, ocean-wide changes in the carbonate system are now well documented. Since 1980 ocean uptake of the excess CO2 released by anthropogenic activities is significant; about a third
has been stored in the oceans. The rate of atmospheric CO2 increase, however, far exceeds the rate
at which natural feedbacks can restore the system to normal conditions. Oceanic uptake of CO2 drives
the carbonate system to lower pH and lower saturation states of the carbonate minerals calcite, aragonite, and high-magnesium calcite, the materials used to form supporting skeletal structures in many major groups of marine organisms.

Yes, more science from the scientists who said the oceans are gonna turn acidic due to agw and now claim they aren't but thats bad too... LOL Please bring more science from these men who are just best-guessing anyway...:lol:

Oh, you're giving themn far too much credit. There are no best guesses here, this is all pulling it out of their butts.

Sorry folks but I just gotta do it....

Some of you may remember last year I contended that kornholeV was a kid trying to play big and old in a web forum. I based this upon his behavior. From his incessant badgering from the side to his complete inability to follow a thread or conversations, I was pretty sure we were dealing with a child... Well I am now affirmed on this and his last post clinches it for me.

I made a statement. Me, I, one person and that person being myself said this statement.

"Its okay man I get it. If they turn acidic its AGW, if they don't its AGW, yep just like it went from warming to clmate change when the temps went and cooled for a bit... LOL you people crack me up man..:lol:"

Now in that statement of mine nowhere did I say, scientist claim thus, or experts say this, nor did I give any impression of speaking for a scientist. But kornhole asked me for a citation on that... Seriously? A citation for my opinion and thoughts on the matter?

Well okay.. here ya go

"Its okay man I get it. If they turn acidic its AGW, if they don't its AGW, yep just like it went from warming to clmate change when the temps went and cooled for a bit... LOL you people crack me up man..:lol:" - Gslack, US Messaqge Board. Post #17

There ya go lil fella happy now? LOL...

Yes the little guy just did that isn't he cute? Now I will treat him like the child he is until he can act like he can follow a thread and post maturely ..

Hey G-string, your analysis is still stupid, no matter how many times you post it.

But then, what else can one expect of you.

Yes we are all well aware you have reading and comprehension issues socks, please stop the pleas for a remedial version. Just do your best all anyone can ask of you... Poor little guy...:(

'It Was The Saddest Thing I've Ever Seen'...
:(
Cold snap triggered massive coral die-off
Aug. 8, 2011 -- While warming seas are a leading cause in the decline of the world's coral reefs, U.S. researchers have discovered cold temperatures can be just as devastating.
Scientists are the University of Georgia conducted a study of coral reefs in the Florida Keys following an abnormal episode of extended cold weather in January and February 2010 when temperatures on inshore reefs dropped below 54 degrees F and remained below 64 degrees F for two weeks. When the researchers arrived just three weeks after the cold snap at Admiral Reef of Key Largo, they found the reef, once abundant in hard and soft corals, was essentially dead, a UG release reported Monday.

"It was the saddest thing I've ever seen," post-doctoral ecologist Dustin Kemp said. "The large, reef-building corals were gone. Some were estimated to be 200 to 300 years old and had survived other catastrophic events, such as the 1998 El Nino bleaching event. The severe cold water appeared to kill the corals quite rapidly." Taking samples back to their lab, they simulated the temperatures that had been recorded at Admiral Reef and tested the different corals' physiological.

They found that although responses varied depending on the coral species, in general the stress of extended cold temperatures had an effect similar to that of high temperatures. Kemp said that the study's findings should not be interpreted to downplay the major role of higher temperatures on corals' decline, but that "the study shows that warming may not be the only climate-related problem for coral reefs in the future."

Read more: Cold snap triggered massive coral die-off - UPI.com

Law breaking at an all time high...China releasing deadly viruses...people being beaten and cops being killed daily....our grids being hacked and NK missiles pointed our way....filth and germs we have never seen before in inner city tent camps...drugs laced with poison and illegal immigrants entering our nation while infested with covid...and you libs are worried about carbon?...unbelievable.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back