climate change rally on National Mall

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I would've been down there if I wasn't working so hard setting up my blog today :( Lots of hawt hippie chicks no doubt. :eusa_drool: Don't get me wrong, I'm against the pipeline to supply china w/ cheap oil going through our back yard (keystone xl) just to enrich the few

Tens of thousands demand action on climate change
Organizers, including the Sierra Club, estimated that more than 35,000 people from 30-plus states -- some dressed as polar bears -- endured frigid temperatures to join the "Forward on Climate" rally, although the crowd size could not be confirmed. Their immediate target is Obama's final decision, expected soon, on the Keystone XL oil pipeline that would carry tar sands from Canada through several U.S. states.

C-SPAN Radio - Created by Cable

they had an indian woman from First Nations (not a fake indian like tinyd ;) ) up in canada speaking about the desolation of the boreal forest up there in her ancestral lands.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DCq015rc_lk#!]Tar Sands Pipelines: the Dirtiest Oil on Earth - YouTube[/ame]

:lmao:

Rallying over Goebbal's Warming. Pricelees.

tumblr_lvqu5h6NTi1qcw68uo1_400.jpg

I would've been down there if I wasn't working so hard setting up my blog today :( Lots of hawt hippie chicks no doubt. :eusa_drool: Don't get me wrong, I'm against the pipeline to supply china w/ cheap oil going through our back yard (keystone xl) just to enrich the few

Tens of thousands demand action on climate change
Organizers, including the Sierra Club, estimated that more than 35,000 people from 30-plus states -- some dressed as polar bears -- endured frigid temperatures to join the "Forward on Climate" rally, although the crowd size could not be confirmed. Their immediate target is Obama's final decision, expected soon, on the Keystone XL oil pipeline that would carry tar sands from Canada through several U.S. states.

C-SPAN Radio - Created by Cable

Could I laugh any harder???.......mental cases standing around in minus 16 degree weather!!!!!

Green groups rally on climate, urge Obama to reject Keystone project - The Hill's E2-Wire

This always happens to these people......its either weather in the single digits or a massive snowstorm.

And still they dont get it = nobody cares about the science.:clap2:

Forum List

Back