Climate Change Obama's Top Concern. Meanwhile..Another Cop Dies

Actually, the DNC supports cop-killing.

If they didn't, they wouldn't be avid supporters of Blackliiesmatter.

The problem with Obama is consistency. If he supports an issue he lights up the Whitehouse in rainbow colors. If he could care less about it, you don't hear a peep from him until he's badgered into saying something.

Black Lives Matter is about cops not killing and harrassing black people.

Personally I don't think the cops should be killing any citizens but will concede they like killing black people far more than white people...

You think that this cop died because cops aren't allowed to kill black people, if the cops were allowed to kill more balck people then this cop would be alive today.
That is what you are saying.

The issue Obama raised is not when cops kill people (he only rarly highlights that), but when the investigation clears anyone of any wrong doing. Think about it, unarmed man can be killed while walking the street and the investiogation says there was nothing wrong.
Obama does open his mouth and he should. This is the basics of peoples right to live.

Will the killer of this cop be let go and the investigation say nothing was wrong. NO IT WON'T.

No one is saying the killer here should be allowed to walk clear.

Nope.

Blackliesmatter just wants more dead cops.

Prove it...
The truth about the 'dead cops' chant
Black Lives Matter Activist: 'Pigs In a Blanket' Chant Was 'More Playful Than Anything' - Breitbart

Prove that BLM want dead cops...
Good God, what an idiot!

Good God, No answer. No proof then.
If you want proof that the guy being interviewed is an idiot, watch it.

Can you please scan your degree in climatology...

You don't mind if we listen experts and leave the fools to themselves...

I took a science class that told me shit freezes and shit thaws.... and has been happening since the dawn of time. What melted the ice thousand of years ago? Cow farts? I know it wasn't cars because the Flintstones had to pick the car up and run with it, it had no engine.
LOL. Shows the average science education right wingers have.

Yeah, we all know you AGW cultists are brilliant folks... that shit has been debunked time and time again. They've been caught cooking the books and you rubes still goose step to the lie.

World experts on our side... Fools your side...

Keep going.. Another issue GOP is loosing

You have nobody on your side. You have nothing on your side. You have Flat Earthers who yell DENIER! and CONSENSUS! that's not science
Utter bullshit, the majority of scientists worldwide accept climate change, internationally it's accepted by countries, the UN.. Flat earthers don't yell denier, they hardly exist, and buddy, the evidence for climate change influenced by human activity is different from flat earthers.

I took a science class that told me shit freezes and shit thaws.... and has been happening since the dawn of time. What melted the ice thousand of years ago? Cow farts? I know it wasn't cars because the Flintstones had to pick the car up and run with it, it had no engine.

Yeah, we all know you AGW cultists are brilliant folks... that shit has been debunked time and time again. They've been caught cooking the books and you rubes still goose step to the lie.

You have nobody on your side. You have nothing on your side. You have Flat Earthers who yell DENIER! and CONSENSUS! that's not science
Utter bullshit, the majority of scientists worldwide accept climate change, internationally it's accepted by countries, the UN.. Flat earthers don't yell denier, they hardly exist, and buddy, the evidence for climate change influenced by human activity is different from flat earthers.
Of course climate change is universally accepted. The climate's been changing for the entire existence of the atmosphere.

Are you yet another airhead?

Of course climate change is universally accepted. The climate's been changing for the entire existence of the atmosphere.

Are you yet another airhead?
THAT'S JUST A TECHNICALITY!!!!

NOW RW'ers are asking for Obama to speak on a local issue? You guys cant make up your mind
Did all the cop killings over the past few days happen in one city?

Have you a connection between them.. Has the FBI opened a file on a serial cop killer?

Sit down you clown
Liberals has started this cop killing thing. So how many will need to be killed. Before you realized what your kind started?

GOP using a dead cop to try and score political points.

The RWers are just hoping for more dead cops so they can try and blame the president for something.

1. Sandyhook
  2. Trayvon
  3. Michael Brown
  4. Etc
124059_600.jpg.cf.jpg

So you are saying the US President shouldn't comment on Sandy Hook because it will make you sensetive about owning your gun.

Everytime you complain about Obama, I just think that is another thing the President is doing right.

Mudwhistle, Sandy Hook was a product of your vile cowardly gun policy... Live with it and don't say you mourn those kids... It's fuckers like you that make it happen.
Sandyhook was the result of insanity. The gun used didn't go off of its own accord. The basketcase pulling the trigger was responsible. I have serious issues with people that believe in trouncing everyone's rights just because some crazy individuals abuse them.

When it comes to Obama; I think it is clear what he supports and what he condones.....and he obviously could care less if his organizations incite violence against the police. That's part of the plan. Disruption of law and order to further facilitate anarchy. Why else is he releasing thousands of criminals into our streets, along with staging riots? He's just doing EXACTLY what all of those Crackers said a black president would do. Foment hate and division. Never moving on and forgetting our past. It's called SOCIAL JUSTICE. No Justice.....No Peace.

Last edited:
What we're seeing is a Holy War.

Obama wants to knock off Algore as Pope of The First Universal Church of Global Warming and He'll do whatever He can to usurp the golden skull cap.

Thazz wot happens when science surrenders to religion.

Last edited:
You can tell when Obama cares about an issue. He can't help sticking his nose in it. His silence on the rash of cop-killings that have been going on the last month is deafening. Instead he's busy jacking up our energy bill and talking about the surreal terrorist threat of global climate change. Melting ice is a major concern, but saying a word in public about all of the cops that are being murdered, not so much.

FC1976B9-0D16-4FC8-BED0-74FCECB875C8_w640_s.jpg

900x506

Links:
Manhunt continues in Lake County as Fox Lake mourns slain police officer

Obama: Climate Change 'Defining Threat of This Century'

Energy official: Electricity prices to soar 80 percent, thanks to EPA coal regulations

Obama paints doomsday scene of global warming in Alaska
I was just thinking this same thing to myself yesterday. Changing names of mountains while America turns lawless.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

President Obama did not change the name of a mountain.

Idiots.

BS the only people concerned about "Climate Change" are the EnviroMarxists dedicated to destroying Western Civilization.

It's a complete scam that even the IPCC Admitted to openly

NOW RW'ers are asking for Obama to speak on a local issue? You guys cant make up your mind

Have you a connection between them.. Has the FBI opened a file on a serial cop killer?

Sit down you clown
Liberals has started this cop killing thing. So how many will need to be killed. Before you realized what your kind started?

Liar.

Its RWs who want criminals, illegals, terrorists and the mentally ill (including themselves) to have free and easy access to guns.

If not for the RW nutters, those people would not have guns. The rabid RWs are causing the deaths of killing people, including cops.

1601425_417789048415924_1266406334685511653_n.jpg

Sit down you clown

Liar.

Its RWs who want criminals, illegals, terrorists and the mentally ill (including themselves) to have free and easy access to guns.

If not for the RW nutters, those people would not have guns. The rabid RWs are causing the deaths of killing people, including cops.

What party is Farrakhan affiliated with? He is also a buddy of Obama and sharpton. Oh and Farrakhan is a Looney liberal like yourself. So how long will it take, before you realize. You have cops blood on your hands?

My goodness, the Obots for Obama are all over the place in this thread on his BS with Globull warming AKA climate change. they weren't getting Mother earth to cooperate with that warming deal for globull warming. so they had to go and change it to CLIMATE change. they needed a new way to sucker all you into believing their bullshit. man oh man.

Sit down you clown

Liar.

What party is Farrakhan affiliated with? He is also a buddy of Obama and sharpton. Oh and Farrakhan is a Looney liberal like yourself. So how long will it take, before you realize. You have cops blood on your hands?

When you're wrong, you change the subject.

Every single time.

Show me even one post where you wrote that we should not make guns readily available to every froot loop who wants one. C'mon. Just ONE post where you said that.

Chicken shit RW liar.

Obama is concerned that the ice is melting...in summer

I wonder if ole Barry has ever taken a science class? Climate changes? WTF??????????? I wonder if he knows that Manhattan was under a glacier a mere 10,000 years ago.

Can you scan yours? I don't have one, I have a real degree. What's yours.. Druid Philosophy?

NO MAJOR SCIENTIFIC ORGANISATION HAS DENIED MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE

Oh my, large fonts... case settled!!!!

I posted pics of South Africa after JKNOW said it was a shit hole. Do you know what he responded with? He said "Go, just make sure it doesnt tip over" and included the video of the guy asking if GUAM......FUCKING GUAM would tip over? I shit you not

Obama is concerned that the ice is melting...in summer

I wonder if ole Barry has ever taken a science class? Climate changes? WTF??????????? I wonder if he knows that Manhattan was under a glacier a mere 10,000 years ago.

Can you scan yours? I don't have one, I have a real degree. What's yours.. Druid Philosophy?

Oh my, large fonts... case settled!!!!

Oh my, small font ... case settled.

I posted pics of South Africa after JKNOW said it was a shit hole. Do you know what he responded with? He said "Go, just make sure it doesnt tip over" and included the video of the guy asking if GUAM......FUCKING GUAM would tip over? I shit you not

jknowgood is the male version of Stephanie

Stooopid Stuff!

Seriously. Both say the dumbest crap imaginable.

Sit down you clown

Liar.

When you're wrong, you change the subject.

Every single time.

Show me even one post where you wrote that we should not make guns readily available to every froot loop who wants one. C'mon. Just ONE post where you said that.

Chicken shit RW liar.
I think the existing laws should be preformed.

Clearly American taxpayers should hand ober trillions of tax dollars to third world shitholes... Before its too late....

Forum List

Back