Climate change impacts already occurring

"Moreover, current research indicates that atmospheric CO2 ratios increased ahead of the warming that caused the last deglaciation." = You're a fucking liar

He's not a liar CrazyFruitcake, you are just too freaking retarded to understand what is going on. And too brainwashed to care.

I can look at a chart
Yeah, I'll give you that much....

and read it correctly
Nope, you can barely read at all and your ability to comprehend what you read, even if it is a chart, is quite obviously non-existent. Not too surprising given how extremely retarded you are.

you can't
I can read the charts and the science that explains them and I can comprehend both. You can't do either one. You only parrot the misinterpretations you've been fed on some denier cult blog. You are a clueless retard posting nonsense about things beyond your ability to understand.

He's not a liar CrazyFruitcake, you are just too freaking retarded to understand what is going on. And too brainwashed to care.

I can look at a chart

and read it correctly
Nope, you can barely read at all and your ability to comprehend what you read, even if it is a chart, is quite obviously non-existent. Not too surprising given how extremely retarded you are.

you can't
I can read the charts and the science that explains them and I can comprehend both. You can't do either one. You only parrot the misinterpretations you've been fed on some denier cult blog. You are a clueless retard posting nonsense about things beyond your ability to understand.
So, you can read a chart that shows CO2 lags temperature increases and "comprehend" that it proves CO2 causes temperature increases?

I can look at a chart

and read it correctly

you can't

Chart show CO2 LAGGING Temperature both increase and decrease. Are you too stupid to see that?

IceCores1.gif

I can look at a chart

you can't

Chart show CO2 LAGGING Temperature both increase and decrease. Are you too stupid to see that?

IceCores1.gif

You have no idea how dumb it is to claim a factor causing radiative forcing is lagging another. Any factor that causes radiative forcing for climate change can be the primary factor and other factors will come into play as feedbacks.

The driver for ice ages is reduction of solar radiance due to Milankovitch Cycles, but the albedo changes to reflect more sunlight and CO2 and H2O is reduced. The reflectivity of clouds would have to change. Evapo-transportation and thermals would change. The amount of everything in this chart would change, but a dummy like you wants to say those changes don't matter. They all matter and they all determine how warm or cool the world will become.

earth_rad_budget_kiehl_trenberth_1997_big.gif

You spew WUWT bullshit and call it science, when it should be obvious this is nonsense from a blog supported by the fossil fuel industry. The people who write that bullshit don't even believe it themselves.

IceCores1.gif

You have no idea how dumb it is to claim a factor causing radiative forcing is lagging another. Any factor that causes radiative forcing for climate change can be the primary factor and other factors will come into play as feedbacks.

The driver for ice ages is reduction of solar radiance due to Milankovitch Cycles, but the albedo changes to reflect more sunlight and CO2 and H2O is reduced. The reflectivity of clouds would have to change. Evapo-transportation and thermals would change. The amount of everything in this chart would change, but a dummy like you wants to say those changes don't matter. They all matter and they all determine how warm or cool the world will become.

You spew WUWT bullshit and call it science, when it should be obvious this is nonsense from a blog supported by the fossil fuel industry. The people who write that bullshit don't even believe it themselves.

What physical work is being accomplished to send more energy back up to the atmosphere from the surface of the planet than it recieved from the sun?

Show your work dubya.

IceCores1.gif

No matter how many times your AGW Tourettes causes you to say it, there is no "Forcing"

What physical work is being accomplished to send more energy back up to the atmosphere from the surface of the planet than it recieved from the sun?

Show your work dubya.

Technically there is additional heat being emitted from the surface of the Earth due to left-over energy of formation and radioactive decay, but these are minor contributors and not relevent to back radiation issues.

Back radiation primarily comes from the fact that the atmosphere is largely transparent to visible light, but the surface of the planet tends to absorb these wavelengths and then re-emit the energy in the form of longwave radiations (thermal/IR photons) A portion of this emitted IR is then reflected by gases in the atmosphere that scatter IR, this reflected surface IR is sometimes called back radiation.

Basic Radiation Calculations

An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Forum List

Back