Climate Change Game

Like an X-box or PC game :confused:

Huh, Say what :confused:

I don't want to be President of the United States, let alone "president of the European Nations". :cuckoo:

Ridiculous...

Clinton was well liked around the world.

Obama will be too.

Sorry bud it was a typo I meant to say half the nations people, as in our Nation, was not talking about other nations.

America is so polarized today, No president, not even Obama will be liked by much more than half the Nation.

Sorry bud it was a typo I meant to say half the nations people, as in our Nation, was not talking about other nations.

America is so polarized today, No president, not even Obama will be liked by much more than half the Nation.

I think it's possible, but I see what you are saying.

And the sea parted, as Charles Main and Kirk agreed on something........:cool:

Let us :eusa_pray:

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revalation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

:lol: :beer: :lol:

I swear Granny, thank goodness you have a sense of humor too!

You crack me up girl!

Were you a hippy in the 60's by chance?

:thup::eusa_dance::eusa_clap:

Like an X-box or PC game :confused:

Huh, Say what :confused:

I don't want to be President of the United States, let alone "president of the European Nations". :cuckoo:

Like a silly game you play right where you are.

Let us :eusa_pray:

The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revalation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

:lol: :beer: :lol:

I love that Marilyn McCoo, what a voice!

Like a silly game you play right where you are.

Calculating global carbon dioxide emissions
Currently the European Union is responsible for approximately 16% of the world's greenhouse gas emissions (figures from the EU website). The producers used this figure to determine total global output of carbon dioxide to ensure that the player's actions would have a measurable effect. The producers took this approach because the purpose of the game is to give the player an understanding of policy options and, wherever possible, to leave them feeling in control. If each regional bloc's emissions had been tracked separately, this would not have been possible.

I think I will pass, but thanks for the offer. ^that^ ..... should keep you busy for a while. :doubt:

i played the game. didnt realize the economy was a factor so my last turn i spent all the money on water treatments, trains, etc. saved the environment and was well liked, but killed the economy. oops

And the sea parted, as Charles Main and Kirk agreed on something........:cool:

Hardly, Kirk does not actually agree with me, he just said that. In his heart I think he actually believes if Obama is elected the Nations will all of the sudden be united behind him, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Hardly, Kirk does not actually agree with me, he just said that. In his heart I think he actually believes if Obama is elected the Nations will all of the sudden be united behind him, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

George Bush Sr. was well liked overseas.

Bill Clinton was well liked overseas.

Obama is well liked overseas.

Pretty simple really. Just don't say stupid sh*t like Bush does.

GHWB started to cave in to the pansy UN.... hence he was liked for a stance that was completely WRONG
Clinton refused to really act upon anything and when he did, it was usually right after a bad headline about him.. most every foreign policy decision he had was wrong...

I don't see a good precedent .... and as stated before..... POPULARITY MEANS SQUAT.... those who tout it seem to be crying like the high school kid who is not accepted by the 'in crowd'.... and I would tell you people who think popularity matters like I would tell one of my kids.... "Worry about what is right, not what is popular"

GHWB started to cave in to the pansy UN.... hence he was liked for a stance that was completely WRONG
Clinton refused to really act upon anything and when he did, it was usually right after a bad headline about him.. most every foreign policy decision he had was wrong...

I don't see a good precedent .... and as stated before..... POPULARITY MEANS SQUAT.... those who tout it seem to be crying like the high school kid who is not accepted by the 'in crowd'.... and I would tell you people who think popularity matters like I would tell one of my kids.... "Worry about what is right, not what is popular"

The first Gulf War costs us a tiny fraction of the invasion of Iraq. Why? Because a large group of countries helped pay for it. The go-it-alone approach of George Bush has cost us $700 billion dollars.

The first Gulf War costs us a tiny fraction of the invasion of Iraq. Why? Because a large group of countries helped pay for it. The go-it-alone approach of George Bush has cost us $700 billion dollars.

No... because we did not have a sustained and prolonged ground war

To do things right and to do the right thing, I am all for it even with a high monetary cost

I do not just make a decision on whether UN nations will fork over money... and i do not make a decision based on 'world popularity' or UN whim

Forum List

Back