Climate Change Deniers Have No Credibility

Let me give you all a look into the future.

50 years from now, when the polar bear isn't gone, the seas haven't risen, and the ice isn't gone, and there is still snow in winter, the AGW descendants and veterans will be saying: "see? All of our work saved the planet!" When in fact, it was all nonsense all along.

let's see bill nye the science guy.....LOL holy crap I might have pee'd myself on this one.

Are you sure you don't want to consult Nostradamus?

here some more of the argument you should learn about:

Credit Ian:
Cooling The Past In The Faroes US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

hahahahahahahahahaha, just as expected you have nothing to add to the debate. You don't even want to review the other sides points. How can you argue something you don't review? just saying that's screwy dude.
Because all your vague references and silly claims are blind alleys and childish set ups. And that's all I've ever seen from you.
did you go read posts in the thread I posted? What about the 'post the experiment' thread. vague, naw, you're just naive to what the actual argument is about. you should first learn that and reading those would provide you with my side of the argument. And again, no evidence to support any global warming has ever been provided in this forum. No one can even tell us what 120 PPM would do to the climate. Oh, fudge some datasets and we can learn. LOL, what a hoot. Still waiting for the data sets that aren't touched by someone yet,........ the raw..... data sets...
No, looks like I'm still just reading about what you say you wrote someplace else.
yep, exactly, no need to repeat myself every time someone new comes in. That burden falls on you to find out what the argument is about.
Oh I see, maybe you just like keeping the good stuff to yourself. Well then, I guess the mystery of your compelling rebuttal will remain unsolved for now.
funny, don't remember you contributing anything accept to tell us all you know nothing of science. hmmmmm

Because all your vague references and silly claims are blind alleys and childish set ups. And that's all I've ever seen from you.
did you go read posts in the thread I posted? What about the 'post the experiment' thread. vague, naw, you're just naive to what the actual argument is about. you should first learn that and reading those would provide you with my side of the argument. And again, no evidence to support any global warming has ever been provided in this forum. No one can even tell us what 120 PPM would do to the climate. Oh, fudge some datasets and we can learn. LOL, what a hoot. Still waiting for the data sets that aren't touched by someone yet,........ the raw..... data sets...
No, looks like I'm still just reading about what you say you wrote someplace else.
yep, exactly, no need to repeat myself every time someone new comes in. That burden falls on you to find out what the argument is about.
Oh I see, maybe you just like keeping the good stuff to yourself. Well then, I guess the mystery of your compelling rebuttal will remain unsolved for now.
funny, don't remember you contributing anything accept to tell us all you know nothing of science. hmmmmm
Uh huh, in other words: I know every bit as much about the science of global climate change as you and the other scholars on this thread.

50 years from now, when the polar bear isn't gone, the seas haven't risen, and the ice isn't gone, and there is still snow in winter, the AGW descendants and veterans will be saying: "see? All of our work saved the planet!" When in fact, it was all nonsense all along.

let's see bill nye the science guy.....LOL holy crap I might have pee'd myself on this one.

Credit Ian:

And? Looks just like more out context facts taken in isolation. What else is new?

Uh huh, in other words: I know every bit as much about the science of global climate change as you and the other scholars on this thread.
maybe, but you haven't presented anything to the discussion accept to tell us you know nothing of science.

Credit Ian:

And? Looks just like more out context facts taken in isolation. What else is new?

And? more temperature datasets f'd with. and caught doing it. This will be fun. Predfan said it best in another thread,

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

maybe, but you haven't presented anything to the discussion accept to tell us you know nothing of science.
I could only hope to some day be able to contribute to the continuous elevated conversation inspired by your example.

I could only hope to some day be able to contribute to the continuous elevated conversation inspired by your example.
I thought so.

Forum List

Back