Climate Change Deniers Debunked

Yes, the planet HAS stopped warming. The data manipulation that the warmers have had to resort too is all the evidence you need to show that that is a fact.

Projection, prediction..... Are we arguing over what the definition of "is" is?

The temperature reading used to be. Now that there has been wholesale data falsification that is no longer true.

Who gives a shit. Consensus is the language of politics, not science.

Actually, yes it is the Suns fault.

This is correct. There currently is no global cooling. Wait a few years though and there WILL be a discernible marker.

Yes it has been MUCH warmer. So why try to hide that fact?

Yes, the Antarctic sea ice is increasing. So is most of the Ice sheet itself. The one exception being the peninsula. A small percentage of the whole continent.

This link is one hell of a fail....
If there were only some way for you to put all this information into some kind of context. I wonder who we could ask?

Trust me on this one Luminal. There is no EASY way to get to the bottom of this issue. The context is often YEARS of carefully listening to the news and research..

Keep tuned in. Let us know what background info you might need..
When I find someone who's expertise didn't come from TV or the internet, I'll be sure to do that.

So you think my knowledge of the topic comes from TV? Got news for you.. Libraries are yesterday. Today science and technology is discussed, developed and distributed by the Internet. Or didntcha notice that?

I can shop 40 university libraries and research institutes right from this very chair.. AND I do that often.. But enough about me. What do YOU believe about the hysteria and intense exaggerations of Global Warming?

And what do you think a Denier believes?

Yes, the planet HAS stopped warming. The data manipulation that the warmers have had to resort too is all the evidence you need to show that that is a fact.

The temperature reading used to be. Now that there has been wholesale data falsification that is no longer true.

This is correct. There currently is no global cooling. Wait a few years though and there WILL be a discernible marker.

Yes, the Antarctic sea ice is increasing. So is most of the Ice sheet itself. The one exception being the peninsula. A small percentage of the whole continent.

If there were only some way for you to put all this information into some kind of context. I wonder who we could ask?

Context? Whatever do you mean dear child?
Context? You know, the kind of context you can get from people with actual knowledge, people with some kind of background in science. Know what I mean?
Not asked of me, but..........................when the so called who's who of Climate change get caught Lying.........time and time again...........................why the hell should anyone trust them anymore................
Is that the current FOX News version?

Trust me on this one Luminal. There is no EASY way to get to the bottom of this issue. The context is often YEARS of carefully listening to the news and research..

When I find someone who's expertise didn't come from TV or the internet, I'll be sure to do that.

So you think my knowledge of the topic comes from TV? Got news for you.. Libraries are yesterday. Today science and technology is discussed, developed and distributed by the Internet. Or didntcha notice that?

I can shop 40 university libraries and research institutes right from this very chair.. AND I do that often.. But enough about me. What do YOU believe about the hysteria and intense exaggerations of Global Warming?

The apparent basis for your argument is that climate change deniers base all their conclusions on science, while everyone who disagrees with them has to be politically motivated or simply naive. I'm saying that no part of that argument has ever, in any way, been substantiated by anyone.

Context? You know, the kind of context you can get from people with actual knowledge, people with some kind of background in science. Know what I mean?
Not asked of me, but..........................when the so called who's who of Climate change get caught Lying.........time and time again...........................why the hell should anyone trust them anymore................
LOL

On many posts the data and emails and raw data changes are reported.............Not doing it again..............

If they have to change the data to get graphs to support their position then they are worthless..............

Even Nasa screwed up the data...............at least they finally admitted it...........and then on the very thread I posted it on...............the same cult posters still denied it...............even after showing them that NASA was saying they screwed up.

Also too many predictions aren't coming true...............but the green backs by the Billions keep going to them................so they Lie Lie Lie.

LOL

On many posts the data and emails and raw data changes are reported.............Not doing it again..............

If they have to change the data to get graphs to support their position then they are worthless..............

Even Nasa screwed up the data...............at least they finally admitted it...........and then on the very thread I posted it on...............the same cult posters still denied it...............even after showing them that NASA was saying they screwed up.

Also too many predictions aren't coming true...............but the green backs by the Billions keep going to them................so they Lie Lie Lie.
Yes, I understand the contrived narrative.

Oh and by the way, you can't find anywhere near half of what's in print on some subjects on the internet.

Oh and by the way, you can't find anywhere near half of what's in print on some subjects on the internet.
I put up data from the scientist who study the antarctic.........some agreeing with the loss of ice on one side and showing ice gains on the other........................even showed data that helped support some claims for global warming.....................

And I was still told the ice wasn't increasing on one side, as they used similar data from the same team for the losses.................................

Why should I give those types the time of day................

For people who's primary source of research material comes from the internet: You are all just plain lazy.

For people who's primary source of research material comes from the internet: You are all just plain lazy.
I work for a living...................I don't have the time to buy all the books and go to the library just to satisfy your opinion of who's lazy or not.........................

The internet is full of truth, lies, half truths, and everything in between.....................

It's up to the end user to figure out which info is right or wrong based on their reading and beliefs...................

Lazy...............Get up at 3:30 am tomorrow and join me at work...........I get back home every day at about 5:15p.m.

I work for a living...................I don't have the time to buy all the books and go to the library just to satisfy your opinion of who's lazy or not.........................

The internet is full of truth, lies, half truths, and everything in between.....................

It's up to the end user to figure out which info is right or wrong based on their reading and beliefs...................

Lazy...............Get up at 3:30 am tomorrow and join me at work...........I get back home every day at about 5:15p.m.
Well congratulations, that means you're just like nearly everyone else in the world. You need qualified people to interpret the information for you.

Well congratulations, that means you're just like nearly everyone else in the world. You need qualified people to interpret the information for you.
No I don't..................I can read and decide for myself.....................and the lies and manipulation of orgs like IPCC means they are tarnished...................If they have to Lie to prove they are right...........LOL..............then they are to be ignored..........................

Unless you like getting your information from Liars.

No I don't..................I can read and decide for myself.....................and the lies and manipulation of orgs like IPCC means they are tarnished...................If they have to Lie to prove they are right...........LOL..............then they are to be ignored..........................

Decide what for yourself? Are you kidding? Someone else had to interpret that much for you as well.

Decide what for yourself? Are you kidding? Someone else had to interpret that much for you as well.
And who is that..............YOU..................do you deny that they falsified data.................hmmm....................interpret that.

Can you please write normal English sentences and stop with all the periods? You posts are incomprehensible.

Can you please write normal English sentences and stop with all the periods? You posts are incomprehensible.
Nope...................................................................................

It's how I post...............................

Change da channel...........

And who is that..............YOU..................do you deny that they falsified data.................hmmm....................interpret that.
Tell me then, how did you come by this information about falsified data? Did you conduct your own intensive, completely unbiased study? Did you evaluate all the available data? Or did you hear about it some where?

Only the "qualified" people you look to...aren't. Repeatedly they have been shown to be catastrophically wrong.

The apparent basis for your argument is that climate change deniers base all their conclusions on science, while everyone who disagrees with them has to be politically motivated or simply naive. I'm saying that no part of that argument has ever, in any way, been substantiated by anyone.

No.. Simply "deniers" are pointing out the exaggerations and claims that were DESIGNED to misleading in order to further a socio-political agenda. And it's really not hard to do.. For instance..

Do you know about IPCC? Have you read their simple "mission statement"? Do you think that they are a purveyor of OBJECTIVE Climate science with the obvious bias in their mission statement. The "agenda" ain't hidden. It's right there in your face. Every time that some politician declares that "the science is over".. The only thing that's over is the free ride these scientists have had being used and rewarded as political tools..

No.. Simply "deniers" are pointing out the exaggerations and claims that were DESIGNED to misleading in order to further a socio-political agenda. And it's really not hard to do.. For instance..

Do you know about IPCC? Have you read their simple "mission statement"? Do you think that they are a purveyor of OBJECTIVE Climate science with the obvious bias in their mission statement. The "agenda" ain't hidden. It's right there in your face. Every time that some politician declares that "the science is over".. The only thing that's over is the free ride these scientists have had being used and rewarded as political tools..
So then we are apparently supposed to believe that there exists an international conspiracy of scientists and governments to suppress the truth about global climate change. Is that right?

Only the "qualified" people you look to...aren't. Repeatedly they have been shown to be catastrophically wrong.
No doubt someone qualified told you that.

Forum List

Back