Climate Change Deniers Claim to Understand Science

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry hairball, but again, you are quite wrong. The CIA report

An honest person would look at the actual science. We did that.

A cult liar would ignore all the actual science and focus on an irrelevant CIA report. Pissguzzler, you do that.

And that's why the whole world considers you to be a pathological liar. Enjoy being thought of as a totally irrelevant bedwetting kook. You earned that status through your many years of dedicated bad behavior, and now all you can do is weep on message boards.

(And pissguzzler, cut the namecalling, or I'll keep using your proper name here.)

is this appropriate for this Zone?

Moderation Note:

Please stop posing moderation questions in the open forum..
If you believe rules are violated -- hit the report doohickey.

Thanks,
FlaCalTenn

Last edited by a moderator:
So explain it to me. [...]

But I did trust them in the 70s and at least as published in what I read they were dead wrong on almost every one of their predictions and pronouncements.

Sorry dude, you're ineducable. You won't listen, you insist your lack of knowledge trumps climate scientists' expertise.

You were duped by a couple of media beat ups.

Last edited:
Like you would know the first thing about what an honest person would do. It is to laugh hairball.

How's that cult piss taste, pissguzzler? Go on, drink more down. You know you love it.

As chronicled by the CIA

The CIA says whatever the hell it wants to get its way. Just like you. Nobody cares about the CIA except cult liars who are frustrated by being contradicted by all the actual science. That would be you, pissguzzler.

have you hooked up with g5000?

I want to discuss actual statements from actual scientists. Don't even have to be climate scientists.
Ah, you've changed from 'climate sceptics'. Very wise.

Seems only fair since you seem to be a fanatical warmer and don't really seem interested in the science debate.. We should remove all of those "cheerleaders" from both sides to be fair. Dontcha think?

Al Gore for Rush Limbaugh -- Prez Obama for the Australian PM -- and so on... ESPECIALLY those who INTENTIONALLY want to deceive the public for political ends..

But the Prez chief Science Advisor -- should know better.

Moderation Message:

This is going nowhere and the violations are stacking up..
Warnings are gonna go out.. Threads in Zone2 need to stay on
topic in every post..

When it gets to this level of contention -- maybe no one remembers what this thread is about.

Thread closed.

FCT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back