Climate Change Deniers Claim to Understand Science

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't really matter if those who are not scared of a few degrees rise in temperature understand science. And i have not heard that claim made. What we do know is that the GW fearists are full of crap. We are not buying the fear.

Doesn't really matter if those who are not scared of a few degrees rise in temperature understand science. And i have not heard that claim made. What we do know is that the GW fearists are full of crap. We are not buying the fear.
Is that it? You call that a rebuttal? I guess that's as deep as your understanding goes when all your science comes from FOX News. That's about as much science as they need.

Yet on this bored many of them keep talking about proof, as though science does proof.

Apparently all the deniers have to work with are false equivalencies.
How science deniers use false equivalence - Skeptical Raptor
What a moronic article.

First, denier is an AGWCult secret handshake work, not a term of science.

Second, scientists are still debating basic concepts such as is dark matter real or does gravity simply function differently under certain conditions. You don't hear real scientist talking about consensus on Dark Matter.

What a moronic article.

Second, scientists are still debating basic concepts such as is dark matter real or does gravity simply function differently under certain conditions. You don't hear real scientist talking about consensus on Dark Matter.

no kidding, Denier is a name someone in Grade school would come up..

kind of like: naaa naaa naaa na you are a denier and not a cult member of the WARMERS

stupidest thing I have ever seen

What a moronic article.

I'll bet you as much about climate science as you know about dark matter.

What a moronic article.

Yes, which is to say more than you'll ever know about either topic

What a moronic article.

Wrong again. You people don't know anything about any kind of science, you merely repeat other people's opinions about that science.

What a moronic article.

Dark.matter is a basic concept?

Ahh kay there, bud.

What a moronic article.

Wrong again. You people don't know anything about any kind of science, you merely repeat other people's opinions about that science.
I bet theres a drudge-like clearing house site for deniers to pic & choose their false equivalencies from

It is funny to watch those that do not understand nor care to understand real and actual science, to question others about their understanding of science.

The AGW cult does not care about science they care about pushing their religious agenda.

Clearly you are afraid of climate change....and believe that man is responsible. Can you point to anything that is happening in the climate today that is unprecedented?....anything that is nearing the boundaries of natural variability?....anything that is a clear fingerprint of man's influence on the global climate?.....anything that is not the result of data manipulation, or a climate model? Anything that is actually observed?

You don't hear real scientist talking about consensus on Dark Matter.
Gods...

Dark Matter's New Wrinkle: It May Behave Like Wavy Fluid

Dark Matter s New Wrinkle It May Behave Like Wavy Fluid

The scientific consensus is that dark matter is composed of a new type of particle, one that interacts very weakly with all the known forces of the universe and is mostly only detectable via the gravitational pull it exerts.

Can you point to anything that is happening in the climate today that is unprecedented?.....anything that is not the result of data manipulation, or a climate model? Anything that is actually observed?
Oops. So much for Dark Matter then, by those rules it can't exist. Pity, it seemed such an encouraging avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back