Climate Change Could Happen Slower for the Next Decade, Study Says

Nope.

Instead, you're still an insane and very delusional retard who has no idea what is happening. You're just plain too stupid to realize that you and your twisted little cult of reality denial are the ones losing....the debate, your minds, and any connection to reality you may once have had.
jc456[quote said:
]
I'm someone who doesn't have to resort to name calling to make a point. However, that doesn't mean you're not losing
You're someone whose only points (aside from the one on top of your head) are specious, imaginary or fraudulent.
factual and relevant. The mere fact you have no factual argument is proof of the scam!!!! ....................LoSiNg

Last edited:
Nope.

Instead, you're still an insane and very delusional retard who has no idea what is happening. You're just plain too stupid to realize that you and your twisted little cult of reality denial are the ones losing....the debate, your minds, and any connection to reality you may once have had.

I'm someone who doesn't have to resort to name calling to make a point. However, that doesn't mean you're not losing........

You're someone whose only points (aside from the one on top of your head) are specious, imaginary or fraudulent.
The mere fact you have no factual argument is proof of the scam!!!!

LOLOL.........on the contrary, we have all of the "factual arguments" on this issue that exist....it is you reality denying, ignorant rightwingnuts who have no facts on your side.....JustCrazy = LoSer

Nope.

[ QUOTE="jc456, post: 9703768, member: 46512"]
I'm someone who doesn't have to resort to name calling to make a point. However, that doesn't mean you're not losing........
LOLOL.........on the contrary, we have all of the "factual arguments" on this issue that exist....it is you reality denying, ignorant rightwingnuts who have no facts on your side.....JustCrazy =
then show me some of these factual sheets. show me where there is proof that an increase of 120 PPM of CO2 causes climate change. I'm excited to see this factual sheet. Evidence, proof, not a link on confidence or modeling. Nope that isn't factual information, that is a guess and guess don't qualify. So think about hard dude....LoSiNg

Last edited:
Nope.

[ QUOTE="jc456, post: 9703768, member: 46512"]
LOLOL.........on the contrary, we have all of the "factual arguments" on this issue that exist....it is you reality denying, ignorant rightwingnuts who have no facts on your side.....JustCrazy =
then show me some of these factual sheets. show me where there is proof that an increase of 120 PPM of CO2 causes climate change. I'm excited to see this factual sheet. Evidence, proof, not a link on confidence or modeling. Nope that isn't factual information, that is a guess and guess don't qualify. So think about hard dude....
The very fact that you keep demanding "proof" just demonstrates how very little you actually understand about science. There are no 'proofs' in science!

Moreover, enormous amounts of hard evidence have already been cited on this forum and you idiotically deny all of it because you're either a paid troll pushing lies and propaganda or you're a dead ignorant brainwashed retard and big time LoSeR.

Last edited:
Nope.

The very fact that you keep demanding "proof" just demonstrates how very little you actually understand about science. There are no 'proofs' in science!

Moreover, enormous amounts of hard evidence have already been cited on this forum and you idiotically deny all of it because you're either a paid troll pushing lies and propaganda or you're a dead ignorant brainwashed retard and big time
And you're calling me and my peers here deniers? Hah! Now that's funny. So then we all just say oh well we just have to trust x number of scientists whose models are all wrong that a catastrophe awaits us as humankind. Nope, sorry Charile, they must prove why they believe it to be so, and so far they fail. And now are ...............LoSiNg. And every link and article you all have provided does not explain to a layperson the catastrophe. You can't even see that. You are so blinded by the faith that you can't even fathom a question from a layperson on explaining why there is one, catastrophe that is. You have no eveidence to support your lame claim. NONE. Here's what you have, CO2 has increased in the ToA, temperatures have warmed in the past. That's all you got, there is nothing in that set of information that states that CO2 caused anything to happen. AND YOU CAN'T SEE THAT. That is very sad. That is the proof I need to move off of my position, and you can't see that either, again very blind

jc, you assume that all laypersons are as ignorant and stupid as you are. That is simply not the case. Many can read and understand well written science articles that are not in technical terms. That you cannot, or are too lazy to aquire the mental tools to do so speaks only to your failings, not those of others.

jc, you assume that all laypersons are as ignorant and stupid as you are. That is simply not the case. Many can read and understand well written science articles that are not in technical terms. That you cannot, or are too lazy to aquire the mental tools to do so speaks only to your failings, not those of others.

..and yet you've never show one single repeatable lab experiment that shows how 120PPM additional CO2 will: a) increase temperature by 2-7 degrees and b) lower pH from 8.25 to 8.15 and c) cause climate "Disruption" (Whatever the fuck that means)

Dude, I have no delusions as you. I don't think all laypersons think as I do. No,no,no, what I do know is there are laypersons like me who think as I do. And your response to those specific people with whom you know no numbers on is; you're to fnnnn stupid to understand science and don't deserve any proof of what is being stated by climate science. And that sir is sad for you, because that just makes you a pompus person without any compassion to explaining catastrophic conditions. Just a shut up and bend over. But me and the other peers here say Bull Squat, nope we're not going to let you just make a claim without proof. Now where is your proof?

Last edited:
It's scary that the AGWCult even thinks they're doing "Science". That shows how deluded they are. Every time they yell "Denier!!!!" you know they have noting in common with science

It's scary that the AGWCult even thinks they're doing "Science". That shows how deluded they are. Every time they yell "Denier!!!!" you know they have noting in common with science
For me it means they have no answer.

If they had a lab experiment that showed a 120PPM CO2 increase raising temperature and lowering ocean pH they would post it 24/7

LOL. Six deranged posts from crackpot reality deniers that amount to delusional twaddle and silly anti-science BS.

From the lead post's article:

“We are not downplaying the role of the Pacific. They are both going on [the oceans having an effect on temperatures]; one is short term [the Pacific], one is long term [the Atlantic],” he told the Guardian.

This article was not suggesting that heat wasn't being stored in the deep Pacific, but that it was ALSO being stored in the deep Atlantic.

If I was a religious man, I'd say this was a divine fuck-job. Mother Nature gives us a little clue that she's planning to roast us in our sleep with our own emissions, then turns off the heat just in time to let the "All Change is Bad" deniers make hay over humanity's inherent cowardice to upset the cart. We will do nothing, just as they want, till the oceans overturn and we all get roasted by conditions we could have prevented.

Forum List

Back