Climate Change Could Happen Slower for the Next Decade, Study Says

The Wikipedia link, links to the IPCC report that said, Antarctica ice would be less, since this decade old wiki page was written the same ipcc scientists got stuck in Antarctica ice, expecting to prove the previous prediction that the ice was gone as they stated.

AGW scientist are failing, as in if this was a class, the would not pass.

Quit quoting ten pages that we all ain't reading
I like to think that I'm not talking to just low attention span retards like you, eekthetroll.

The Wikipedia link, links to the IPCC report that said, Antarctica ice would be less, since this decade old wiki page was written the same ipcc scientists got stuck in Antarctica ice, expecting to prove the previous prediction that the ice was gone as they stated. AGW scientist are failing, as in if this was a class, the would not pass.
More clueless nonsense and crackpot denier cult myths.

I like to think that I'm not talking to just low attention span retards like you, eekthetroll.

The Wikipedia link, links to the IPCC report that said, Antarctica ice would be less, since this decade old wiki page was written the same ipcc scientists got stuck in Antarctica ice, expecting to prove the previous prediction that the ice was gone as they stated. AGW scientist are failing, as in if this was a class, the would not pass.

Your reply just drips with intelligence, rolling thunder sounds more like falling blunder.

Seriously, 8 posts in a row in which each post contained paragraphs, go back to the page and scroll it, repeated quotes of the same post which is many paragraphs long to begin with becomes nothing less than retarded clutter, same level as trolling, ALL CAPS, flames, etc..

So, go back and take a good look at your mess, simply magnificent .

Last edited:

Your reply just drips with intelligence, rolling thunder sounds more like falling blunder.

Seriously, 8 posts in a row in which each post contained paragraphs, go back to the page and scroll it, repeated quotes of the same post which is many paragraphs long to begin with becomes nothing less than retarded clutter, same level as trolling, ALL CAPS, flames, etc..

You post trivial nonsensical distractions like this so that you can try to ignore the content of those posts, which debunks your denier cult delusions.

You post trivial nonsensical distractions like this so that you can try to ignore the content of those posts, which debunks your denier cult delusions.
I did not comment on the content of your post idiot. I simply pointed out that re-posting something so long, so many times is dumb.

I am sure your position is solid, it's just the repeated delivery that sucks to scroll through, which will obscure good and points.

I did not comment on the content of your post idiot. I simply pointed out that re-posting something so long, so many times is dumb.

I am sure your position is solid, it's just the repeated delivery that sucks to scroll through, which will obscure good and points.

Of course you didn't. You focused on the most trivial aspect of these posts.

The new forum software seems to be handling the quotes differently. Usually, on most forums I've seen and also the way this place used to be, the number of old quotes that get included in every new post is very limited, so after a few exchanges, most of the older quotes are gone. Not so with USMB's new system. Plus it's squeezing them down in width and size so they are difficult to read. With that in mind, I'll try to remember to snip off the older or longer quotes and keep it more readable. Sometimes though the previous posts that are quoted give needed context.

The new forum software seems to be handling the quotes differently. Usually, on most forums I've seen and also the way this place used to be, the number of old quotes that get included in every new post is very limited, so after a few exchanges, most of the older quotes are gone. Not so with USMB's new system. Plus it's squeezing them down in width and size so they are difficult to read. With that in mind, I'll try to remember to snip off the older or longer quotes and keep it more readable. Sometimes though the previous posts that are quoted give needed context.

or, you could just go away and avoid the procedure. Seems you lack that skill.

But then there'd be no one to debunk the lies and bullcrap you spew daily, JustCrazy.

But then there'd be no one to debunk the lies and bullcrap you spew daily, JustCrazy.
why do you care? If it's all a lie like you say? What does it do to you?

Not surprising that you would be so clueless about that, JustCrazy.

I'm not clueless of a thing. I see what you're about, a paid message board troller. And LoSiNg

I'm not clueless of a thing. I see what you're about, a paid message board troller. And losing
LOLOL....so says the retarded reality denier whose fraudulent drivel gets debunked daily.

I'm not clueless of a thing. I see what you're about, a paid message board troller. And losing
LOLOL....so says the retarded reality denier whose fraudulent drivel gets debunked daily.
yet you're still................wait for it.......................LoSiNg

Nope.

Instead, you're still an insane and very delusional retard who has no idea what is happening. You're just plain too stupid to realize that you and your twisted little cult of reality denial are the ones losing....the debate, your minds, and any connection to reality you may once have had.

Nope.

Instead, you're still an insane and very delusional retard who has no idea what is happening. You're just plain too stupid to realize that you and your twisted little cult of reality denial are the ones losing....the debate, your minds, and any connection to reality you may once have had.

I'm someone who doesn't have to resort to name calling to make a point. However, that doesn't mean you're not LoSiNg........

yet you're still................wait for it......................losing
Nope.

I'm someone who doesn't have to resort to name calling to make a point. However, that doesn't mean you're not losing........

You're someone whose only points (aside from the one on top of your head) are specious, imaginary or fraudulent.

Forum List

Back