Climate Change Alarmists UNITE! ISIS Lights Mosul Oil Wells on Fire

Your statements and reality do not map.

Are you happy about the Mosul oil well fires? They will move us closer and closer to your 600 ppm goal. BTW, does your ideal world have polar bear, walrus or leopard seals?
Why do you believe I would be happy about that? That is just you being emotional. Please step off of your high horse. The world is a very big place and despite all your efforts GHG emissions are increasing at 1 billion tons per year and have been doing so for the last 14 years with no sign of abatement. The number one cause is population growth. Trust me... it's not my fault.

I didn't say I believed you were happy. I asked you because I was curious. You've stated that you'd like to see 600 ppm CO2 and those oil well fires help.

CO2 emissions from the US - the place where I have the greatest impact, have stopped increasing and have begun to decrease.

I am fully aware of the relationship between population and GHG emissions, but, obviously, the linkage is breakable.

I do not believe it's your fault. But this is a democracy and you have a voice and, I think, a responsibility to use it based on the best possible knowledge. Your views regarding AGW are incorrect and that error is leading you to use your voice in a manner leading to our detriment. I hope to correct that situation.

I didn't say I believed you were happy. I asked you because I was curious. You've stated that you'd like to see 600 ppm CO2 and those oil well fires help.

CO2 emissions from the US - the place where I have the greatest impact, have stopped increasing and have begun to decrease.

I am fully aware of the relationship between population and GHG emissions, but, obviously, the linkage is breakable.

I do not believe it's your fault. But this is a democracy and you have a voice and, I think, a responsibility to use it based on the best possible knowledge. Your views regarding AGW are incorrect and that error is leading you to use your voice in a manner leading to our detriment. I hope to correct that situation.
I believe your views on AGW are incorrect. I don't believe that CO2 is driving climate change.

But the only evidence you've brought forward are what you see as anachronistic events in the distant past. You have not addressed the physics behind greenhouse warming of which CO2 is certainly a player. You have not addressed the strong correlation between CO2 and temperature over the last century and a half or the correlations (CO2 driving temperature) found during the Holocene by Shakun or Marcotte. You have not addressed the lack of any other mechanism to produce the warming observed over the last 150 years.

But the only evidence you've brought forward are what you see as anachronistic events in the distant past. You have not addressed the physics behind greenhouse warming of which CO2 is certainly a player. You have not addressed the strong correlation between CO2 and temperature over the last century and a half or the correlations (CO2 driving temperature) found during the Holocene by Shakun or Marcotte. You have not addressed the lack of any other mechanism to produce the warming observed over the last 150 years.
No. I have shown how CO2 did not control past climate changes.

1. The temperature fell 10 million years ago while CO2 was increasing.

2. Antarctic thawing occurred while CO2 values dropped at the OI/Mio transition and never fell below levels of the OI.

3. The glacial-interglacial cycles of the past 500,000 years began while atmospheric CO2 was greater than 400 ppm.

4. It took 12 million years for the temperature to fall to the temperature predicted by radiative forcing of CO2.

Why don't you ever want to talk about the cost? Jesus it would be in the trillions of dollars and cause a word wide depression.

It will be expensive but I guarantee you, ignoring it will cost a hundred times as much.

Like I said earlier............have the oil companies go get some of the oil rig firefighters that were trained by Red Adair. He's the one who figured out that the best way of putting out oil well fires was to use explosives and have the shockwave blow them out.

Send them over, have them put out the fires. Problem solved.

ISIS is going to DESTROY THE PLANET!!

They probably don't even believe in climate change because they are RACIST!!

The alt-left environmental movement should act swiftly and aggressively against these CLIMATE CHANGE DENIERS.

ISIS is clearly racist. Look at all of those greenhouse gases that ISIS is putting into the atmosphere. THEY ARE MONSTERS!!!!

...they also throw homosexuals off of rooftops and execute women for getting raped...but I guess you have to pick your battles.

Iraqis in 'smoke-filled hell' as ISIS oil fires create LA-sized cloud

Mod Note: ColonelAngus No ALL CAP titles please ..

ss-161103-tip-mbe-621p_8_d286e493da6ae5423733391d2c0c1319.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
They are horrible, but I'm not sure how they are racist, unless you are trying to make them appealing to the racists you pander to.

Trump has major investments in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar:
‘A recipe for scandal’: Trump conflicts of interest point to constitutional crisis

Looks like they heard Trump calling for stealing the Iraqi's oil and giving it to Exxon-Mobil.
One of his biggest gaffes that never got any coverage. Guess 20 yr locker room was more substantial to the media and the public..

Among the flood of idiotic, offensive, illegal suggestions, Trump's call to steal Iraq's oil got plenty of coverage.

Why is that such a common tactic among conservatives: to claim that some story wasn't covered by the mainstream media? I wager every poster here is familiar with that comment of Trump's and, of course, they all learned it from the mainstream media.

Looks like they heard Trump calling for stealing the Iraqi's oil and giving it to Exxon-Mobil.
One of his biggest gaffes that never got any coverage. Guess 20 yr locker room was more substantial to the media and the public..

Among the flood of idiotic, offensive, illegal suggestions, Trump's call to steal Iraq's oil got plenty of coverage.

Why is that such a common tactic among conservatives: to claim that some story wasn't covered by the mainstream media? I wager every poster here is familiar with that comment of Trump's and, of course, they all learned it from the mainstream media.

First of all -- I'm not a Conservative. Not by a long shot.
Second of all, that claim was repeated in Debate #2 and I watched cable carefully for ANYONE (including MSNBC and BBC and CNN) to pick on it and they all took a pass. Discussed the "easier gossip" and pickings. Because they are a bunch of no-talent, lazy asses who were GIVEN a Journalism degree..

I saw it. Sorry you didn't. But, again, in the flood of Trump's daily pronouncements of insane ignorance, they didn't get the coverage they would had a normal human being made them.

Most of his statements were washed aside by the next day's. Do you take that to mean the mainstream media approved of Trump?

Forum List

Back