Click here to find out more! Your request is being processed... Krugman: '

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Economist Paul Krugman said on Sunday that there's a "reasonably high chance" the economy will contract in the second half of next year.

Appearing on ABC's "This Week," Krugman said he agreed with fellow economist (and Nobel prize winner) Joseph Stiglitz. "The things we know about are all gonna be negative in the second half of next year," he said. But he said the chance, while significant, was "less than fifty-fifty odds."

Krugman: 'Reasonably High Chance' Economy Will Contract Next Year (VIDEO)

well by golly miss molly to hear the libtards tell it "everything is all better now" "the depression is over" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and now here they come hat in hand setting us up for a second bailout! I knew it would happen. Yep! But I just know all the libtards on this board who said "the depression is over" are not gonna see the need for a second bailout.. Newp Newp Newp.

Thanks for the information. I can see why you rushed to post this.

"The things we know about are all gonna be negative in the second half of next year," he said. But he said the chance, while significant, was "less than fifty-fifty odds."

So, the purpose of this post is to make the prediction that it is less than 50-50 that the economy could go negative next year and also more than 50-50 that it could go positive

"The things we know about are all gonna be negative in the second half of next year," he said. But he said the chance, while significant, was "less than fifty-fifty odds."

So, the purpose of this post is to make the prediction that it is less than 50-50 that the economy could go negative next year and also more than 50-50 that it could go positive

See? that's what makes you a DUmmie. The prediction is the demoncwats are gonna beg for another stimulus.. that will be stimulating if it happens in the "second half" of next yar

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

See? that's what makes you a DUmmie. The prediction is the demoncwats are gonna beg for another stimulus.. that will be stimulating if it happens in the "second half" of next yar

Other than your lameass prediction....got any proof?

Didn't think so

Didn't think so

do I need proof? for a prediction? really? do tell :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Didn't think so

do I need proof? for a prediction? really? do tell :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think what rightwinger was asking for Shallow Skeeve, is upon what theory or hypothesis do you base your prediction on?

Care to share?

Didn't think so

I think what rightwinger was asking for Shallow Skeeve, is upon what theory or hypothesis do you base your prediction on?

Care to share?

Why sure I care to share. Thought I did. You see DUmmies this prediction of which you speak comes from Krugman and Joseph Stiglitz.Aren't they supposed to be world class economists? It always helps a little to read the article and view the video..

Forum List

Back