Cleveland police to stop hitting people on heads with guns

Yeah yeah sure. So whats your record?? The best thing about Muay Thai guys is they actually try to clinch up...making the takedown and inevitable choke out even quicker.

6-1

Hey...not too shabby. I find it humorous that I was able to get you to reveal your "fight record" on an internet forum haha. How cliche. Just dont ever do any real fights though....

Last edited:
DontTazeMeBro's first real fight...and last...when he picked on a jiujitsu white belt in his youth haha

Wait, so this was a thing? Holy fucking Christ, let's just bring back the gulags while we're at it.

Cleveland police to stop hitting people on heads with guns as part of Justice Department agreement cleveland.com
Some police think they are the National Guard, or some military unit, so this is the Justice Department bringing them down a notch.

If they want to practice using guns as batons, then they can do it in their own time, or join the military and learn discipline.

Whatever rocks their boat, so long as the rest of the country doesn't have their tax dollars spent on a self-recognized military unit - instead of a civilian police force.
People are getting pistol whipped instead of killed. You demons don't get the fact that police are trying to do their job WITHOUT killing anyone. It's like you all just don't want them enforcing the law at all....

Until it's you who needs them, then you want them to pistol whip some noggins to keep you safe.
No. The governor brings in the National Guard, just as he did in Baltimore. That's how people are kept safe, and that is how states should respond to civil disturbance that exceeds police capability and training.

It is people like you that want the police to walk all over the constution, and violate their lawful authority - with military methods of enforcing order. That might be how it is done in authoritarian countries, but not in America.
Please look up Posse Comitatus and get back to me. I've been trained in the military and I can tell you the National Guard is neither equipped nor trained for law enforcement. Plus it's illegal. Posse Comitatus. Learn it, understand it.

Posse Comitatus does NOT apply to the National Guard when under state control. They and the Coast Guard are exempt.
It's not quite that simple. The National Guard is a reserve component of the US armed forces and is exempt from PCA under narrow circumstances. In fact in legal circles the debate over how the PCA affects reserve military components is far from settled. Police Chief Magazine - View Article

Some police think they are the National Guard, or some military unit, so this is the Justice Department bringing them down a notch.

If they want to practice using guns as batons, then they can do it in their own time, or join the military and learn discipline.

Whatever rocks their boat, so long as the rest of the country doesn't have their tax dollars spent on a self-recognized military unit - instead of a civilian police force.
People are getting pistol whipped instead of killed. You demons don't get the fact that police are trying to do their job WITHOUT killing anyone. It's like you all just don't want them enforcing the law at all....

Until it's you who needs them, then you want them to pistol whip some noggins to keep you safe.
No. The governor brings in the National Guard, just as he did in Baltimore. That's how people are kept safe, and that is how states should respond to civil disturbance that exceeds police capability and training.

It is people like you that want the police to walk all over the constution, and violate their lawful authority - with military methods of enforcing order. That might be how it is done in authoritarian countries, but not in America.
Please look up Posse Comitatus and get back to me. I've been trained in the military and I can tell you the National Guard is neither equipped nor trained for law enforcement. Plus it's illegal. Posse Comitatus. Learn it, understand it.

Posse Comitatus does NOT apply to the National Guard when under state control. They and the Coast Guard are exempt.
It's not quite that simple. The National Guard is a reserve component of the US armed forces and is exempt from PCA under narrow circumstances. In fact in legal circles the debate over how the PCA affects reserve military components is far from settled. Police Chief Magazine - View Article

No, you are wrong. The National Guard is exempt from the PCA ANY TIME they under state authority, if the feds have control, they can not act as a police force. It's that simple.

No, you are wrong. The National Guard is exempt from the PCA ANY TIME they under state authority, if the feds have control, they can not act as a police force. It's that simple.
We'll have to agree to disagree.
mockery-017.gif

We'll have to agree to disagree.
mockery-017.gif

We can't agree to disagree on a fact. you are WRONG.

http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1251/MR1251.AppD.pdf

KEY EXCEPTIONS TO THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT
A summary of key exceptions to the Posse Comitatus Act follows:
• National Guard forces operating under the state authority of Title
32 (i.e., under state rather than federal service) are exempt from
Posse Comitatus Act restrictions.

Forum List

Back