Cleveland men raped, shot and doused in gasoline in Heartless Felons (blacks, no shock)

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
troy-whitejpg-33719adce802d44d.jpg
keli-dunnican-d269e3342bbbd71a.jpg
nathaniel-ramosjpg-dee177295d39d60e.jpg

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Three suspected members of the Heartless Felons are in custody after they doused two men with gasoline, tied them up and then raped one and shot a third man, according to police.

Troy White, 47, Nathaniel Ramos Jr., 18, and Keli Dunnican, 22, are all charged in connection with the incident that happened Thursday in the 3000 block of Sackett Avenue near West 25th Street in the city's Clark-Fulton neighborhood.

White is charged with felonious assault and is being held in the city jail on $100,000 bond; Ramos is charged with aggravated burglary and is jailed on $25,000 bond; and Duncan is charged with aggravated robbery and is jailed on $50,000 bond.

The trio are suspected members of the dangerous street gang, according to court records.

Cleveland men raped, shot and doused in gasoline in Heartless Felons attack, police say

Dont worry folks. Cannot be that big of a deal. The left wing media is not hyping this incident. They are pushing gun control as if gun control was going to stop what happened to country music fans in Vegas. Even though brown people killed over a hundred people in Paris with guns.

The Corrupt Democratic Party brags about registering criminals to vote........ they know their voter base

The oldest person and only white guy involved was the only one with a criminal record. :lol:

Pretty funny when the nazi/klanners have to turn to race mixing to push racism.

Geez. If you're going to post some story to push a racist narrative you could have at least found some story where the ringleader wasn't an older white guy, and the black kids maybe looked threatening. :lol:

Yeah, wonderful news. Not a big deal. Since the victim was a white guy and blacks were involved. NO big deal at all.

After 8 hate-filled, vindictive years of seeing the Crybaby-American community "hoist itself up on its own petard" (as the saying goes) I believe blacks are mostly a race of psychopaths whose negroid brains aren't physically designed to feel empathy on the same level as our caucasoid brains. Proof? Blacks' massive schadenfreude every time a bunch of white people die, their 72% epidemic of deadbeat dads who don't give a fuck about their kids, and their violent crime epidemic against non-blacks, which is astronomically BEYOND all other races put together. Yes, I really do believe Nike-Air-Jordan-Americans are a toxic evolutionary cul-de-sac failure of humanity. Personally, I wouldn't even allow one of those creatures in my own house. I've never seen a more despicable race who DOESN'T belong in civilized society - which is exactly what Abe Lincoln said and he was absolutely correct.

Yeah, wonderful news. Not a big deal. Since the victim was a white guy and blacks were involved. NO big deal at all.

Its not always about race, they probably would have commited the same crime against anyone non whiite as well. they were just some POS

After 8 hate-filled, vindictive years of seeing the Crybaby-American community "hoist itself up on its own petard" (as the saying goes) I believe blacks are mostly a race of psychopaths whose negroid brains aren't physically designed to feel empathy on the same level as our caucasoid brains. Proof? Blacks' massive schadenfreude every time a bunch of white people die, their 72% epidemic of deadbeat dads who don't give a fuck about their kids, and their violent crime epidemic against non-blacks, which is astronomically BEYOND all other races put together. Yes, I really do believe Nike-Air-Jordan-Americans are a toxic evolutionary cul-de-sac failure of humanity. Personally, I wouldn't even allow one of those creatures in my own house. I've never seen a more despicable race who DOESN'T belong in civilized society - which is exactly what Abe Lincoln said and he was absolutely correct.

You do realize this is a case where a white guy was the ring leader!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back