Cleveland Indians need to get a roof

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
2 games against the Seattle Mariners recently called in the early innings due to rain - not resumed or rescheduled yet (probabaly next time the Ms visit Cleveland in August)

By far the visiting park that the Mariners have had the most rainouts - 11.

2nd place is Texas - 5.

Pretty random. Luckily Cleveland is rolling in money so Im sure they will get right on it.

Seattle doesnt need a freaking -roof.

Even though they had the Kingdome and now Safeco with a retractable roof - rarely used.

Heavy rains in Seattle during baseball season are virtually non-existent.

Would have been one of the leasted rained-out teams in MLB without a roof.

Last edited:
No rain-outs in San Diego, where the Ms swept the Padres - outscoring them 14-2.

(I love interleague play btw.)

On to Minnesota -where I think they have a roof......

The Twins don't have a roof, and it's been raining a lot. This entire spring has been shitty across the midwest. The Cubs have already exceeded the number of rain delays they had in the past two years I think.

And you DO NOT fuck with The Jake. Horrible idea.

2 games against the Seattle Mariners recently called in the early innings due to rain - not resumed or rescheduled yet (probabaly next time the Ms visit Cleveland in August)

By far the visiting park that the Mariners have had the most rainouts - 11.

2nd place is Texas - 5.
My God! What would we do if those games get cancelled? Oh yeah, something productive. :rolleyes:

The Twins should have kept the Metrodome

:lol:

That would have been a disaster. Remember how the roof collapsed in December? They'd have had nowhere in the Cities to play the season; they'd probably end up in Miller Park until August. And you can't take the roof off, because there's no drainage system on the field.

Seriously, did you inject acid directly into your brain in the sixties?

Forum List

Back