Cleveland Browns (NFL) 2018: Forecast/Frills(?)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
The Cleveland Browns are an iconic NFL team and have boasted the Hall-of-Fame calibre QB Bernie Kosar in its gritty and fan-Americana history.

In the era before the Super Bowl, the Browns won the 'NFL Championship' a whopping 4 times [1950, 1954, 1955, 1964] but since then have only boasted 6 strong AFC Central/North division-titles [1971, 1980, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1989], never reaching the Super Bowl.

The Cleveland Browns of recent years have been simply horrible. They were 1-15 in 2016 and 0-16 in 2017, becoming only the second team in NFL history to post a completely defeated season (NO WINS!).

However, the Browns have been 'aching' to restructure and revitalize entirely around the hope-rejuvenating NFL Draft.

Many sports-writers are claiming that the Browns' showing in the 2018 NFL Draft was much more impressive/inspiring than fans realize...

Could this year's draft raise the Browns out of their pit-of-failure and offer NFL fans a turn-around cheerful story to embrace...and finally start getting over the 'American hangover' caused by Tom Brady's 5-time Super Bowl winning titan-like New England Patriots (now that the Pats have lost tough 3 Super Bowls --- 2 to Eli Manning's NY Giants and 1 to last year's backup-QB Nick Foles led teamwork-orchestrated Philadelphia Eagles)?

Ain't football like a video-game?

GO MADDEN!

browns3.jpg

====

American NFL fans want something seriously worth-watching now that many are claiming that Brady's boorish new millennium Patriots-era might be in its proverbial 'trophy-polishing sunset.' Sports-writers and fans want to know why cheerleaders are still being recruited or why the NFL Draft is still 'exciting.' The struggling NY Giants picked up Penn State's gifted RB Saquon Barkley, but the Cleveland Browns picked up the much-touted high-pick QB Baker Mayfield (from Oklahoma) who some are comparing to...Bernie Kosar(!).

bud1.jpg

Americans remember the glory days of late 1980s football, when play was about leadership, teamwork, great coaching (if not shining coaches like Vince Lombardi), and terrific TV broadcasting. That's the era when the Bernie Kosar QB'd Cleveland Browns consistently performed well, winning their multiple division-titles and yielding exciting playoff-games against the Buffalo Bills, the New York Jets, and the Denver Broncos.

browns1.jpg

Browns fans like to admire their 'classic Kosar Browns paintings' which maybe hang in their living-rooms. Cleveland is a very 'American city' but in the age of TV, it seems anyone can access the 'culture of local fanfare' just by switching on the NFL on Sunday. So even if you're a Miami-fanatic Latino-American, you may have enjoyed iconic Dan Marino vs. Bernie Kosar Dolphins-Browns games from the late '80s on television(!). That's why sports-writers around the country like to speculate if the Browns' ambitious/aspiring 2018 Draft picks might be the necessary 'feather' to lift the team out of hell and back into some kind of (necessary) 'fanfare-spotlight' that the entire nation can embrace.

browns2.jpg

Americans frustrated with the modern era of team-spirit destroying free-agency might be hiding water-guns and NRA cards as 'testaments' of their 'libertarian/individualism' stances against new age 'media empire fat-cat ethos.' These 'American fanatics' want to sit back and meditate privately about the golden age of Kosar-era Browns and simply don't want to speculate if the 2018 Draft might 're-energize' the entire league now that Brady's media-doll Patriots are in their twilight-years (arguably).

browns4.jpg

As anticipated, the Browns wanted to reorganize their entire pyramid, so they used the Draft to choreograph a lineup-cleanup at strategic orientations. So, they got a QB, a RB, a great DE, a T, and other aspiring position-players. It seems the Browns want to send NFL fans the neat message, "Recruiting can help a team simply re-awaken!"

browns6.jpg

After all is said and done, if Brady's Patriots close out their millennial-domination with 1 or 2 more Super Bowl titles (before Tom Brady finally retires), no one will remember or care about the struggling Cleveland Browns' thinking-man's 2018 NFL Draft. However, it's the sort of media-highlighting that makes the Browns' potentially-momentous NFL Draft a refreshing 'sign' of reborn sandlot-fanfare. The world ain't ending, so we still worry about the Sunday impact of NFL folklore (and the 'armchair-warrior' friendly Browns can deliver that sort of 'fan-sweetened sports'). That's why I always enjoyed playing with the Browns as my favorite NFL video-game team (in Nintendo's Tecmo Bowl and EA Sports' Madden NFL).

browns7.jpg

As for me, I'm willing to take non-monetary spiritual bets. If Baker Mayfield is a dud and the 2018 Browns produce yet again nothing worth watching/following, I'll concede that my early-pick darling/underdog Eagles' win (with backup-QB Nick Foles --- that's why they were 'underdogs') in Super Bowl 52 was simply...an entertaining rarity. On the other hand, if Mayfield surprises folks and the Browns start to turn heads and shine for NFL TV fans, then I'll assert that my 'hypothesis' that Brady's Patriots are truly deflating is absolutely certain.

====

:dance:

CLEVELAND BROWNS 2018 DRAFT REVIEW

browns5.jpg

Media Cabinet

I'm retiring from Internet-blogging, which many on USMB are grateful for (I'm sure!), but I'm sure I owe at least one USMB member a Cleveland Browns gear-memento/prayer-photo such as this:

browns9.jpg

====

American celebrities such as Drew Carey have cheered on the Cleveland Browns, and we know why --- the NFL is all about diversity...

browns8.png

American consumers want snappy Cleveland Browns sweaters this NFL season to justify their television obsession. After all, style augments ritual de lo habitual.

browns10.jpg

All kids appreciate a vintage Browns winter-hat and mitten-set. Global warming makes winters crazy, so why not augment your family Sunday NFL TV viewing-experience?

browns11.jpg

After Sunday ends, and we watch the daily news after work on Monday, we'll feel better about stories about valiant undercover cops or even vigilantes tackling America's most deranged serial-killers...

alien5.jpg

As the next Sunday approaches, we'll feel smoother about the Browns coach crying about Baker Mayfield potentially being *destroyed* by Tom Brady(!).

browns12.png

I feel like Lord Shiva himself waxing lyrical about all this...fanfare creativity!

====

10.jpg

Holy Berea, that post makes me want to dig out my autographed Lou Groza poster. Also made me recall playing 'Wooten and Hickerson' with my older brother and bulldozing my little brother, knocking him on his ass.

Browns have been in disarray since its return, with front office and coaching staff on entirely different pages other than a few years of the Butch Davis run. Chief questions I have for 2018 is how they'll manage to replace Joe Thomas and how well will Hue Jackson and new OC Todd Haley synch? GM John Dorsey seems like the real thing, at least the draft choices did seem to be his own without influence of Jimmy Haslam and any homeless person.

Last edited:
The Cleveland Browns are an iconic NFL team and have boasted the Hall-of-Fame calibre QB Bernie Kosar in its gritty and fan-Americana history.

In the era before the Super Bowl, the Browns won the 'NFL Championship' a whopping 4 times [1950, 1954, 1955, 1964] but since then have only boasted 6 strong AFC Central/North division-titles [1971, 1980, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1989], never reaching the Super Bowl.

The Cleveland Browns of recent years have been simply horrible. They were 1-15 in 2016 and 0-16 in 2017, becoming only the second team in NFL history to post a completely defeated season (NO WINS!).

However, the Browns have been 'aching' to restructure and revitalize entirely around the hope-rejuvenating NFL Draft.

Many sports-writers are claiming that the Browns' showing in the 2018 NFL Draft was much more impressive/inspiring than fans realize...

Could this year's draft raise the Browns out of their pit-of-failure and offer NFL fans a turn-around cheerful story to embrace...and finally start getting over the 'American hangover' caused by Tom Brady's 5-time Super Bowl winning titan-like New England Patriots (now that the Pats have lost tough 3 Super Bowls --- 2 to Eli Manning's NY Giants and 1 to last year's backup-QB Nick Foles led teamwork-orchestrated Philadelphia Eagles)?

GO MADDEN!

View attachment 196507

====

American NFL fans want something seriously worth-watching now that many are claiming that Brady's boorish new millennium Patriots-era might be in its proverbial 'trophy-polishing sunset.' Sports-writers and fans want to know why cheerleaders are still being recruited or why the NFL Draft is still 'exciting.' The struggling NY Giants picked up Penn State's gifted RB Saquon Barkley, but the Cleveland Browns picked up the much-touted high-pick QB Baker Mayfield (from Oklahoma) who some are comparing to...Bernie Kosar(!).

View attachment 196508

Americans remember the glory days of late 1980s football, when play was about leadership, teamwork, great coaching (if not shining coaches like Vince Lombardi), and terrific TV broadcasting. That's the era when the Bernie Kosar QB'd Cleveland Browns consistently performed well, winning their multiple division-titles and yielding exciting playoff-games against the Buffalo Bills, the New York Jets, and the Denver Broncos.

View attachment 196509

Browns fans like to admire their 'classic Kosar Browns paintings' which maybe hang in their living-rooms. Cleveland is a very 'American city' but in the age of TV, it seems anyone can access the 'culture of local fanfare' just by switching on the NFL on Sunday. So even if you're a Miami-fanatic Latino-American, you may have enjoyed iconic Dan Marino vs. Bernie Kosar Dolphins-Browns games from the late '80s on television(!). That's why sports-writers around the country like to speculate if the Browns' ambitious/aspiring 2018 Draft picks might be the necessary 'feather' to lift the team out of hell and back into some kind of (necessary) 'fanfare-spotlight' that the entire nation can embrace.

View attachment 196510

Americans frustrated with the modern era of team-spirit destroying free-agency might be hiding water-guns and NRA cards as 'testaments' of their 'libertarian/individualism' stances against new age 'media empire fat-cat ethos.' These 'American fanatics' want to sit back and meditate privately about the golden age of Kosar-era Browns and simply don't want to speculate if the 2018 Draft might 're-energize' the entire league now that Brady's media-doll Patriots are in their twilight-years (arguably).

View attachment 196511

As anticipated, the Browns wanted to reorganize their entire pyramid, so they used the Draft to choreograph a lineup-cleanup at strategic orientations. So, they got a QB, a RB, a great DE, a T, and other aspiring position-players. It seems the Browns want to send NFL fans the neat message, "Recruiting can help a team simply re-awaken!"

View attachment 196512

After all is said and done, if Brady's Patriots close out their millennial-domination with 1 or 2 more Super Bowl titles (before Tom Brady finally retires), no one will remember or care about the struggling Cleveland Browns' thinking-man's 2018 NFL Draft. However, it's the sort of media-highlighting that makes the Browns' potentially-momentous NFL Draft a refreshing 'sign' of reborn sandlot-fanfare. The world ain't ending, so we still worry about the Sunday impact of NFL folklore (and the 'armchair-warrior' friendly Browns can deliver that sort of 'fan-sweetened sports'). That's why I always enjoyed playing with the Browns as my favorite NFL video-game team (in Nintendo's Tecmo Bowl and EA Sports' Madden NFL).

View attachment 196513

As for me, I'm willing to take non-monetary spiritual bets. If Baker Mayfield is a dud and the 2018 Browns produce yet again nothing worth watching/following, I'll concede that my early-pick darling/underdog Eagles' win (with backup-QB Nick Foles --- that's why they were 'underdogs') in Super Bowl 52 was simply...an entertaining rarity. On the other hand, if Mayfield surprises folks and the Browns start to turn heads and shine for NFL TV fans, then I'll assert that my 'hypothesis' that Brady's Patriots are truly deflating is absolutely certain.

====

View attachment 196506
The Browns still have a long way to go to be respectable. Profesional sports have not been good to this fan as of late. That all being said this is the first draft I did not throw anything at the tv for a good many years.

GO MADDEN!

View attachment 196507

====

View attachment 196508

View attachment 196509

View attachment 196510

View attachment 196511

View attachment 196512

View attachment 196513

====

View attachment 196506
The Browns still have a long way to go to be respectable. Profesional sports have not been good to this fan as of late. That all being said this is the first draft I did not throw anything at the tv for a good many years.

I used to call the chiefs here in kansas city the kansas city clowns but man they got nothing on the Browns.they at least at one time were in TWO superbowls and were one game away from being there again when Montana was here in the 90's and would have not only been there but would have won it all again in 97 if marty the moron SHITTENHEIMER had left Gannon in there as the starter the rest of the year instead of elvis garbage.

Not a chiefs fan as you can tell by my user name,just live here in kc and chiefs fan hate marty with an extreme hatred because of that. who can blame them? it will probably be DECADES before they come that close again to having that chance to be there again thanks to him.LOL

In talking more about Marty SHITTENHEIMER,Cleveland had to have been kicking themselves in the butts every year the last 3 decades after they let him go because they have never been the same ever since they let him go. Back then when he was their coach,they were a playoff contender yearly when he was there in the 80's.

for people such as myself who could care less about the Browns,its comedy gold the reason they let marty go back then since the reason was they let him go because he could never get them to the superbowl since like i said,ever since they let him go they have never been the same team they were back then which was they were a constant playoff team and a superbowl contender year after year.

For cleveland residents such as yourself,it has been anything but comedy gold for you the reason they let him go because of how bad they have been ever since then. I thank it is a safe assumption on my part that cleveland residents such as yourself would take Marty back in a HEARTBEAT right? they would give anything to be constantly dissapointed again year after year knowing they were always a superbowl contender yearly over what they have been ever since he left.

what really sucks for you fans more than anything though is you all for sure should have been there for one superbowl appearance and would have if not for the fumble by Byner in the AFC title game against the broncos.

That game is the ONE GAME i dont blame marty on for costing his team the right to go to the superbowl,that one was obviously not his fault But every other playoff game he was in with the chiefs and chargers for sure,he was the sole reason to blame for them not going to the superbowl with those teams.:D

there can be no question at all that at one time he was a good coach,Back then while the Browns coach,he for sure was a good coach and i thought he would be great for the chiefs but later on down the road while with the chiefs,he became arrogant and a real stupid moron.

there was a REASON after all,that chiefs fans called his play calling MARTYBALL.:D cause of being so high school conservative.:D after all,when dick vermeil later became the coach here after marty was gone,fans didnt call his playcalling Dickball.LOL there is a REASON for that.:rofl:

If Tyrod Taylor is your starting QB, you’re not going to be good

In short,something I dont get is since the Browns HAVE been so horrible ever since they let Mary shittenheimer go,i cant believe they never hired him back.sure he would never get them to the superbowl since NOW he is a moron and not a good coach anymore but which would fans rather have? Have their heart broken year after year just barely missing the superbowl many times,or the butt of all NFL jokes? you would think the former right?:D go figure why they have not contacted him again.:cuckoo: An old moron washed up shittenheimer cant be any worse than what they have had the last 3 decades ever since he left.:D

It amazes me how they can continue to be so horrid when they have year after year of high draft picks, last place schedules. They don't even get the fluke wins.
A good percentage of those high round draft picks were QB's that did not work out. Continually spending all their draft picks on QBs and never getting the line for protection and weapons for the QB to throw to. To make matters worse the plug gets pulled every three years and the whole thing starts over. Every one wants to go out and get those skill players, I say build the lines then plug in the skill players.

GO MADDEN!

View attachment 196507

====

View attachment 196508

View attachment 196509

View attachment 196510

View attachment 196511

View attachment 196512

View attachment 196513

====

View attachment 196506

I used to call the chiefs here in kansas city the kansas city clowns but man they got nothing on the Browns.they at least at one time were in TWO superbowls and were one game away from being there again when Montana was here in the 90's and would have not only been there but would have won it all again in 97 if marty the moron SHITTENHEIMER had left Gannon in there as the starter the rest of the year instead of elvis garbage.

Not a chiefs fan as you can tell by my user name,just live here in kc and chiefs fan hate marty with an extreme hatred because of that. who can blame them? it will probably be DECADES before they come that close again to having that chance to be there again thanks to him.LOL

In talking more about Marty SHITTENHEIMER,Cleveland had to have been kicking themselves in the butts every year the last 3 decades after they let him go because they have never been the same ever since they let him go. Back then when he was their coach,they were a playoff contender yearly when he was there in the 80's.

for people such as myself who could care less about the Browns,its comedy gold the reason they let marty go back then since the reason was they let him go because he could never get them to the superbowl since like i said,ever since they let him go they have never been the same team they were back then which was they were a constant playoff team and a superbowl contender year after year.

For cleveland residents such as yourself,it has been anything but comedy gold for you the reason they let him go because of how bad they have been ever since then. I thank it is a safe assumption on my part that cleveland residents such as yourself would take Marty back in a HEARTBEAT right? they would give anything to be constantly dissapointed again year after year knowing they were always a superbowl contender yearly over what they have been ever since he left.

what really sucks for you fans more than anything though is you all for sure should have been there for one superbowl appearance and would have if not for the fumble by Byner in the AFC title game against the broncos.

That game is the ONE GAME i dont blame marty on for costing his team the right to go to the superbowl,that one was obviously not his fault But every other playoff game he was in with the chiefs and chargers for sure,he was the sole reason to blame for them not going to the superbowl with those teams.:D

there can be no question at all that at one time he was a good coach,Back then while the Browns coach,he for sure was a good coach and i thought he would be great for the chiefs but later on down the road while with the chiefs,he became arrogant and a real stupid moron.

there was a REASON after all,that chiefs fans called his play calling MARTYBALL.:D cause of being so high school conservative.:D after all,when dick vermeil later became the coach here after marty was gone,fans didnt call his playcalling Dickball.LOL there is a REASON for that.:rofl:
what absolutely drove me nuts about him back when he was witht the Browns, it would be 3rd and 14 the whole room could call the next play! Metcalf up the middle! I would just lose it! Yes I would take marty back in a heart beat! I would also welcome Pete Carroll that guy gets rings every where he goes!

GO MADDEN!

View attachment 196507

====

View attachment 196508

View attachment 196509

View attachment 196510

View attachment 196511

View attachment 196512

View attachment 196513

====

View attachment 196506

what absolutely drove me nuts about him back when he was witht the Browns, it would be 3rd and 14 the whole room could call the next play! Metcalf up the middle! I would just lose it! Yes I would take marty back in a heart beat! I would also welcome Pete Carroll that guy gets rings every where he goes!

You dont have a very god memory on Carrol,he never got a ring when he was coach of the Patriots. Yeah that doesnt surprise me that he did that with the Browns during those times. as i said,back then he WAS a good coach and he was the first couple years while with the chiefs as well but he got arrogant and SHITTENHEIMER is a moron now,But yeah i figured you would rather have that arrogant moron back over what you have had the last 20 years plus.As i said,he cant be any worse.LOL

I am very surprised they have not called him to come back like the Raiders did with John Gruden or the Rams did with Chuck Knox back in the 90's.

Here in kc he was well known for being called Shittenheimer,How bout there in cleveland when they would not advance to the superbowl,did they start calling him that there before he came here or not?

I am thinking it was here in Kansas city when the fans gave him the nickname Martyball,that it was coined here and not in cleveland,I cant ever recall the announcers ever saying martyball out there.am i right,was it coined here?

whats really funny is it was not just the fans here in kc who thought he was super conservative.Even the announcers did. On a monday night game against the Broncos he had Montana go in and try to draw them offsides with a hard count on 4th and two and dan dierdorf said-yeah i thought thats what marty was going to do,i never thought he would risk it like that on fourth down,you werent fooling anybody marty,we all know how conservative you are.priceless.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301:

GO MADDEN!

View attachment 196507

====

View attachment 196508

View attachment 196509

View attachment 196510

View attachment 196511

View attachment 196512

View attachment 196513

====

View attachment 196506

You dont have a very god memory on Carrol,he never got a ring when he was coach of the Patriots. Yeah that doesnt surprise me that he did that with the Browns during those times. as i said,back then he WAS a good coach and he was the first couple years while with the chiefs as well but he got arrogant and SHITTENHEIMER is a moron now,But yeah i figured you would rather have that arrogant moron back over what you have had the last 20 years plus.As i said,he cant be any worse.LOL

I am very surprised they have not called him to come back like the Raiders did with John Gruden or the Rams did with Chuck Knox back in the 90's.

Here in kc he was well known for being called Shittenheimer,How bout there in cleveland when they would not advance to the superbowl,did they start calling him that there before he came here or not?

I am thinking it was here in Kansas city when the fans gave him the nickname Martyball,that it was coined here and not in cleveland,I cant ever recall the announcers ever saying martyball out there.am i right,was it coined here?

whats really funny is it was not just the fans here in kc who thought he was super conservative.Even the announcers did. On a monday night game against the Broncos he had Montana go in and try to draw them offsides with a hard count on 4th and two and dan dierdorf said-yeah i thought thats what marty was going to do,i never thought he would risk it like that on fourth down,you werent fooling anybody marty,we all know how conservative you are.priceless.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Say what you will about Marty, he was a damn good regular season coach. Not his fault that Byner fumbled away their Super Bowl shot one year. He also coached the Chefs to a couple 13-3 seasons. The one with Montana has to be one on the list of great teams not to win a championship.

Back to the Browns current state... I thought they blew this draft. I would have taken Barkley first and then the best QB available. Chances are they still would have gotten their guy. They have some talent on the team, but probably not enough to win in their division. They might be competitive with the Bengals and Ravens, but not the Steelers.

GO MADDEN!

View attachment 196507

====

View attachment 196508

View attachment 196509

View attachment 196510

View attachment 196511

View attachment 196512

View attachment 196513

====

View attachment 196506

Say what you will about Marty, he was a damn good regular season coach. Not his fault that Byner fumbled away their Super Bowl shot one year. He also coached the Chefs to a couple 13-3 seasons. The one with Montana has to be one on the list of great teams not to win a championship.

Back to the Browns current state... I thought they blew this draft. I would have taken Barkley first and then the best QB available. Chances are they still would have gotten their guy. They have some talent on the team, but probably not enough to win in their division. They might be competitive with the Bengals and Ravens, but not the Steelers.

yeah like i said at ONE TIME he was a good coach.When he was with the Browns he was a good coach,no doubt about that.Its just when he joined the chiefs was when he became arrogant and was not that good a coach anymore after his first couple of years there. He had the players to make him look good in kc.Neil smith,Derrick Thomas,and he inherited the best secondary in the league.Elway always said the chiefs had a tough secondary even in the 80's when they were terrible.Once they got Thomas and Smith their defense was so formidable that it carried their offense in the first few years when Marty was there before Montana arrived. yeah the defense was so formidable that it carried them to those two 13-3 seasons you mentioned.

The problem with Marty was his coaching was good enough to win during the regular season when he faced crappy teams like seattle who was in their division at the time and others of course but his conservative style did not work during the playoffs because once you face the best of the best,being conservative doesnt work anymore.His mind would always freeze up in the playoffs.He always panicked and got scared once they started.:abgg2q.jpg:

as i said before,the ONLY time one of his playoff teams lost where HE was not to blame for making a costly stupid decision that cost the team the game,was the byner fumble.that one was obviously not his fault.Just all the other times.:abgg2q.jpg: "at least as far as his days with the chiefs and then chargers" since in the beginning when he was with the Browns,he WAS a good coach then at that time.

yeah like i said at ONE TIME he was a good coach.When he was with the Browns he was a good coach,no doubt about that.Its just when he joined the chiefs was when he became arrogant and was not that good a coach anymore after his first couple of years there. He had the players to make him look good in kc.Neil smith,Derrick Thomas,and he inherited the best secondary in the league.Elway always said the chiefs had a tough secondary even in the 80's when they were terrible.Once they got Thomas and Smith their defense was so formidable that it carried their offense in the first few years when Marty was there before Montana arrived. yeah the defense was so formidable that it carried them to those two 13-3 seasons you mentioned.

The problem with Marty was his coaching was good enough to win during the regular season when he faced crappy teams like seattle who was in their division at the time and others of course but his conservative style did not work during the playoffs because once you face the best of the best,being conservative doesnt work anymore.His mind would always freeze up in the playoffs.He always panicked and got scared once they started.:abgg2q.jpg:

as i said before,the ONLY time one of his playoff teams lost where HE was not to blame for making a costly stupid decision that cost the team the game,was the byner fumble.that one was obviously not his fault.Just all the other times.:abgg2q.jpg: "at least as far as his days with the chiefs and then chargers" since in the beginning when he was with the Browns,he WAS a good coach then at that time.
Marty kind of reminds me of Dennis Green, not so much as style goes, but in results. He always put out competitive teams and consistently made the playoffs, but was never good enough to get to the Super Bowl let alone win it.

If Tyrod Taylor is your starting QB, you’re not going to be good
We could have Brady in there and it would not mkae much of a difference! Seven sacks and endless pressures no QB will florish with out a line that can block! Line problems are getting old!

Josh Gordan had a step on defender in closing moments of regulation for an easy game winning TD. Unfortunately Tyrod Taylor tossed the ball a step behind him for an easy interception and overtime. Still I'd take Taylor over what they sent out there in the past and what the Bills put their future faith in.

Forum List

Back