Cleveland boy with fake pistol killed by police

All I saw reported about the family's reaction to this killing centered on passing blame and collecting money. My thought was that if the family accepted the fact the child was wrong, went out into the community and talked about his error and what led to it, then perhaps the boy's death wouldn't be in vain. From what I read that's the tragedy.

Someone was gonna kill this kid eventually. Police, local gangs, panicy neighbor.

Don't bring a fake gun to a gunfight comes to mind.
Why do you assume this.

It is a tragic event. This sometimes happens when people are not taught to act accordingly around the police who have to keep themselves safe but I wouldn't say it is a good think that this child was killed. You have no idea who or what they were going to grow up and become.

Isn't targic. It's predictable. Cop tells you to put your hands up, you don't pull your fake gun from you waist. You put your hands up and scream "it's a toy gun!"
Sorry but predictable does not mean not tragic. Stop being an idiot.

Someone was gonna kill this kid eventually. Police, local gangs, panicy neighbor.

Don't bring a fake gun to a gunfight comes to mind.
Why do you assume this.

It is a tragic event. This sometimes happens when people are not taught to act accordingly around the police who have to keep themselves safe but I wouldn't say it is a good think that this child was killed. You have no idea who or what they were going to grow up and become.
"Coulda-woulda-shoulda"
Who the fuck cares?
The budding gang banger's (couch) parent/s didn't give a shit obviously.
The cops were not charged.
"This corn is something special isn't it".
Sure they didn't. Try saying that after you have a child come close to death.

You are simply reading something in what I stated that is not there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back